Sports Interactive Community
v InterfectoR v

The performance has left the fans PURRING

This is not a pressing concern, I think the greater concerns are the high number of goals from free kicks and other faults that affect how the game works. Just lost my job after my team conceded a free kick pretty much every match.

latest patch? Surly it can not just be me, my team were fine before then since update yesterday it was crazy.

This annoys the hell out of me too.

Can you post it in the bugs forum, please?

Imagine if it came up in your news feed about all the good players on your shortlist playing well, too.

Oh, wait...

(I know you can change that, but having to change my notifications because of one lame, overused cliche devalues my experience slightly more than reading the bloody annoying line!)

i suggest selling your good players and playing the scrubs. that will fix the problem :)

HAHA. What a great idea :p.

I think this is because of the new patch? I'll post it in the bug forum.

Yeah only occurred since the latest patch. I had it 3 games in a row, for the same player.

Scored 2, 3, 2, respectively, so good performances but seems the other comments are not being utilised.

If this game says it again I'm going to destroy it :lol: After every good performance it says it, come on SI. Sort it out.

Do you manage Sunderland? If so I could understand it (also Hull City to a lesser extent).

This is not a pressing concern, I think the greater concerns are the high number of goals from free kicks and other faults that affect how the game works. Just lost my job after my team conceded a free kick pretty much every match.

Im in my 9th season now. Ive literally only seen 2 maybe 3 goals scored from a direct free kick. And when it comes to indirect i have some of the best header threats in the world on my save and think i score a few but not loads.