FM 2013 Grid System

this tactic sucks just been honest played for 20 games till fluid no good m8 need to get back on the grid board maybe

Is there a reason why you don't offer constructive criticism? The post is worthless until you are detailed and tell him why.

Also please don't use text speech.

Played 5 Lost 5, so not sure it works for a team like mine who is an Extreme underdog in the League. Using Bradford Park avenue and have had back to back promotions now in Npower League 2 and this formation just wasnt right for us.

Hi.

Using this Grid System but in another formation, 4-5-1. So far, I got 9 matches, with 6 wins, 2 draws and 1 lost (reserve team), and scores 26 times.

Ok, I'm playing with Barcelona, but got 5-0 against Real Madrid and 5-1 agains Valencia, and my only lost was against the same Real Madrid, with my reserve team (3-2 for them).

Ok so i finished my full season and i finished 4th.. its better than 6th and 7th lol anyways here are the results

premfirsthalf.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

premsecondhalf.jpg

cupsp.jpg

as you can see i mainly get raped by TOP CLASS teams.. Manchester United are rediculous on this they have won the league every season apart from once and they score over 100 goals and concede less than 30 lol

Ok so i finished my full season and i finished 4th.. its better than 6th and 7th lol anyways here are the results

premfirsthalf.jpg

premsecondhalf.jpg

cupsp.jpg

as you can see i mainly get raped by TOP CLASS teams.. Manchester United are rediculous on this they have won the league every season apart from once and they score over 100 goals and concede less than 30 lol

Merry Christmas !!! ;-)

Can you uplozd you're tweaked tac ?

Thanks,

really like this tactic just need the defensive side of it tweaking better ! finished my second season with this tactic i finished 2nd to MAN U... my tweaks to the tactic are pretty little but they help imo but the main one is fullbacks bombing forward it just helps u alot i think in stopping u getting so much pressure against good and top teams

Archived