Football Manager 2014 "LIVE" Data Update

I'm currently working on the ability to create player/non player using the website.

I've decided NOT to have CA/PA as something that can be altered. Instead, everything will be randomly assigned (you're basically just creating a person with name, date of birth, hair colour etc.)

Once approved, you can then move the player to a club, add a contract, change player position etc. exactly like you can do with existing players.

All things going well, this will be available for people to use within the next 24 hours.

This is great news :cool:

Will this ever be expanded to clubs?

• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Daniel - Yep, you're doing it right :D

Cleon - Not sure. This isn't to make random people up, it's for people that aren't in the database that should be. If you create a club, there wouldn't be a way to place it into a competition, so might be a bit pointless :D

CREATE MISSING PLAYERS & STAFF!

You can now create players, scouts, coaches, managers etc. via the website. Once submitted and approved, you can then assign them to clubs, change contracts, positions, roles etc. just like players that already exist within Football Manager.

As a result of this change, you should ensure that if you use our Windows app you download the latest version (v1.5.1) via the website otherwise you won't get these created people in your game.

That's correct yes :)

Brilliant, thanks Caleyjag, downloaded the app so it'll keep it updated for me :)

One thing, for Wolves, I've noticed there's no future fee set for James Henry's loan, but I've seen a few places that it's a £250k permanent deal in January, how would I go about putting that through cause it's already on the system that he's on loan there?

I think it was announced it various places earlier this week maybe last week Adam Morgan of Liverpool had been released? Well that wasnt to have been the case as Liverpool have today announced he has joined Yeovil until the window opens on loan with option to buy.

I'm sure i saw it on the list of changes he had been released, media got that one wrong

Just about to update alot of loan deals that have happened today and recent ones that may have been missed, one thing though when you have the chance could you recall Chris Porter from Chesterfield, unsure how to go about requesting loans to be cancelled

Just a couple of things,

free agent Luis Boa Morte currently plays for 12th tier side, Four Marks FC. now whether their on the game or not i do not know and Caleb Folan needs transferring to Bradford city until the end of December, he isn't on my game so i cant provide his unique ID.

Is it possible to give some transfers and suggestions here ? I mean if i suggest some changes here on forum, will it be included in liveupdate ? Because I don't always have and access to the editor and don't know the ID's.

Is it possible to give some transfers and suggestions here ? I mean if i suggest some changes here on forum, will it be included in liveupdate ? Because I don't always have and access to the editor and don't know the ID's.

If i may, you could do that and when i get the chance possibly tomorrow i will fire up FM and attempt to add the changes to the update myself.

Robert Earnshaw, Bobby convey, Danny Koevermans leave on free transfer from toronto fc

Salustiano Candia -> Atlante

Jonathan Reis (Vitesse) -> Free

Ivo Pekalski -> BK Häcken

Didier Ovono -> KV oostende

Michael Clepkens (Beveren) -> Kortrijk (loan till end of the season)

Armando Sadiku -> FC Zurich till 2018

Aleksey Pomierko (Shinnik Yaroslavl) -> FK Krasnodar (2016)

Luciano Figueroa -> Johor FC (malaysia)

Hernan Rengifo (Sivasspor) -> free

Glenn Loovens -> Sheffield Wednesday

Andre Pinto (Panathinaikos) -> Free

Julio Sergio (Roma) -> Free

Gábor Gyepes -> Sarawak FA (malaysia)

Lassad Nouioui -> Arouca

Pavel Mamaev -> FK Krasnodar

Roland Linz -> Belenenses

Daniils Turkovs -> GKS Belchatow

Michaela Gspurning (Seattle) -> leave on free transfer

Johan Lædre Bjørdal -> AGF

Robert Earnshaw, Bobby convey, Danny Koevermans leave on free transfer from toronto fc

Salustiano Candia -> Atlante

Jonathan Reis (Vitesse) -> Free

Ivo Pekalski -> BK Häcken

Didier Ovono -> KV oostende

Michael Clepkens (Beveren) -> Kortrijk (loan till end of the season)

Armando Sadiku -> FC Zurich till 2018

Aleksey Pomierko (Shinnik Yaroslavl) -> FK Krasnodar (2016)

Luciano Figueroa -> Johor FC (malaysia)

Hernan Rengifo (Sivasspor) -> free

Glenn Loovens -> Sheffield Wednesday

Andre Pinto (Panathinaikos) -> Free

Julio Sergio (Roma) -> Free

Gábor Gyepes -> Sarawak FA (malaysia)

Lassad Nouioui -> Arouca

Pavel Mamaev -> FK Krasnodar

Roland Linz -> Belenenses

Daniils Turkovs -> GKS Belchatow

Michaela Gspurning (Seattle) -> leave on free transfer

Johan Lædre Bjørdal -> AGF

i've submitted as many of those as i can, all but one or two i haven't been able to do

Apologies for back to back posting,

i've just imported the most recent database changes and it seems 'John Coleman' is set to Southport as assistant manager but in reality he should be the manager, same applies to 'Richie Barker' at Portsmouth, and it's showing 'Jimmy Bell' still HOY at Port Vale but he should be assistant manager to 'John Coleman'. And lastly Gerry Francis a coach at Crystal Palace contract should be part time.

Reedy - the problem with all of those is that when a staff member is transferred to a new club/nation they also need their role changed. For some reason SI forces every staff member to be "Coach First Team" when you move them, so when you transfer a staff member, you also need to change their role on the website from Coach First Team to Manager First Team (if they are a new manager).

Christian Suárez (Pachuca) -> Barcelona Guyaquil (loan)

Ryu Seung-woo -> Bayer Lev (loan)

Eduardo Hungaro -> Botafogo manager

Ascoli -> bankrupcy

Frank Klopas -> Montreal Impact manager

Roger Lemerre -> Etoile du Sahel manager

Victor Ramos (Vitoria) -> Monterrey

Dacian Varga -> Universitatea Craiova

Darko Tasevski -> Bangkok Glass

Thomas Doll -> Ferencvaros manager

Toni Savevski manager Omonoia

Dwayne de Rosario -> Toronto FC

Joel Lindpere -> free