Sports Interactive Community
kpsia518

Two great tactic from fmkorea dot net

i not the maker for this two tactic....

1)Arsenal The Unbeaten Season 0304 442

this one i call it "onetouch passing & quick counter tactic"...:D

i like the way they play...i didn't know how to explain how the tactic work.

what player your need ?

Vieira,Bergkamp,Henry ( reference to Arsenal 0304 Squad)....bla bla bla

pitch size,did care...

2)442 Pass Football 20121212.tac

to get the tactic just search it on fmkorea dot net

I think i found the first one.

Link to the thread below (i used google chromes translator to find everything)

http://fmkorea.net/index.php?mid=fm13tactic&document_srl=38668221

Download link is in the top right corner of the discription, "the unbeaten 0304 442.tac"

I'm going to give it a try now. I'll report back.

look for "121212" for 2nd one:

http://fmkorea.net/index.php?mid=fm13tactic&document_srl=39471825

"121212" means he post on 12/12/2012...

i like 1st one more...

You'd better translate them

and upload them in the disc

no body understand the language :p

i just plug & play,& make any shout if i chould...

I've included a link to the tactics, it is in the right corner, just as it begins a description of tactics

Arsenal The Unbeaten Season 0304 442 - http://sendfile.pl/246329/The_Unbeaten_0304_442.tac

442 Pass Football 20121212.tac - http://sendfile.pl/246336/korea_tactic.tac (I changed the name because it jumped throwing error on server, Great tactic)

click on "Pobierz" and download the tacic .

ps. sorry for my english ;)

Anyone used these yet or have any other info/SS could not make any sense even after translating text, any help would be much apprciated!:)

Can anyone provide results and reviews for this tactic? Not much really about the tactic on the korean forum or here. :)

So far so good using counter 1 away from home and atta 1 for home games won all friendlies and 1st home game, using lots of reserve players aswell.Also happy with poss % and CCCs, will post screenies after half season. Have match prep on def set pieces and genral on team cohesion on very high then will change to balanced when fluid n scheduling 1 click left. Sold young,clevers,carrick n bought moutinho,fellaini and bale:cool:

0cd8d50e0f61d7d1177c8fce069ea18c.jpg

the maker play Wilshere as STR ?

that means the STR do some defend work...

i not understand the Using Notes on the webpage....

Using this with my Huddersfield team and it works great, standard tactic when I´am favorites and the counter, away

in difficult games, 15 11 1 3 35-16 34p, and this with decent players.

I´ve tried "arsenal the unbeaten season" and managed to finish 5th in the portuguese premier league with a team predicted 13th (of 16 teams) and a quite poor squad. It´s important the fact that i implemented the tactic in the last 11 matches going for a record of 7w 3d 1l, winning the portuguese cup in my last match against giants Sporting de Portugal. It´s also remarkable that i had to play a striker as MR (position non suitable for him), as my players really didn´t fit into this tactic: I have one striker with good finishing and pace (i use it as my poacher, although he´s just 9 composure) and the DLF is 13 passing and 7 creativity (he managed to give some good assists), that´s all. My left winger is really an AMC (got some nice through balls) and my MCs are regular MCs with nothing extraordinary (14 passing and tackling). Now that i managed to qualify for the EURO cup i hope my wage budget allows me to improve my squad, because i´m of course sticking to this tactic

Is this 4-3-3 Fogligno so good ?

from screen's and grades at fmkorea - should be good, but i can't tell you, didn't try this yet. maybe someone put some screens from it and we will see if it's good or not :).

I´ve tried "arsenal the unbeaten season" and managed to finish 5th in the portuguese premier league with a team predicted 13th (of 16 teams) and a quite poor squad. It´s important the fact that i implemented the tactic in the last 11 matches going for a record of 7w 3d 1l, winning the portuguese cup in my last match against giants Sporting de Portugal. It´s also remarkable that i had to play a striker as MR (position non suitable for him), as my players really didn´t fit into this tactic: I have one striker with good finishing and pace (i use it as my poacher, although he´s just 9 composure) and the DLF is 13 passing and 7 creativity (he managed to give some good assists), that´s all. My left winger is really an AMC (got some nice through balls) and my MCs are regular MCs with nothing extraordinary (14 passing and tackling). Now that i managed to qualify for the EURO cup i hope my wage budget allows me to improve my squad, because i´m of course sticking to this tactic

What math prep ? Shout ? oi?

the barce tactic that is on there is excellent, working on latest patch as well

fm korea i mean

hopefully the new il devesto, i miss tatox/satorox, wish he could make his great tactic for fm13

All have to say is this: The Unbeaten 442 is working like like a charm for my team (Madureira EC - Brazilian Serie C) with the newest patch (13.2.1). Using Teamwork (General training) and Defensive Positioning (Match Preparation). Superb in the defensive side and pretty good on offensive. You MUST have your team well adjusted to tactic before using.

First tactic to do this for me on FM 2013... No superstars on my team but lots of solid players all around. Plenty of experienced players on defense...

Can anyone find a link to that united tactic? If you can please post it, having difficulty finding it thanks

Can anyone find a link to that united tactic? If you can please post it, having difficulty finding it thanks

Look on the right hand side where you can see a few files named ****.jpg and under them you will see 4-4-2 Yo!.tac (1.1KB). Click that to download it.

Look on the right hand side where you can see a few files named ****.jpg and under them you will see 4-4-2 Yo!.tac (1.1KB). Click that to download it.

use some shout when needed.

& when you face team play 4231,like arsenal 4231 or city 4231....Exploit The Flanks & Hit early crosses is usefull.

sometime you need "Get ball forward" to increases the individual players passing style (to be more direct), and the teams tempo.

when you facing heavy fire from your opponent,turn on counter-attack is usefull...

I think i found the first one.

Link to the thread below (i used google chromes translator to find everything)

http://fmkorea.net/index.php?mid=fm13tactic&document_srl=38668221

Download link is in the top right corner of the discription, "the unbeaten 0304 442.tac"

I'm going to give it a try now. I'll report back.

I plugged and play this tactic after leaking too many 2nd half goals for my initial tactic.

typical 442 with beautiful touch and pass, nice runs off the wings and good crosses, scores and defends well against big aggressive teams.

Gonna continue to use it more

One of you guys posted a link to this italian fm site: http://football-manager.forumcommunity.net/?t=50350871

I can see its about a 5-2-2-1 master defence tactic. I could not find it though. I saw a couple of links to a 4-3-3 there, but even those links did not work.

Are somebody in posession of this Master defence tactic? If so, please upload it here, im sick of conceding....

Tried the Arsenal 0304 - seems good. Do not score a lot of goal - but GK have a lot of clean sheets :-)

Tried also the 4-2-2-2 as a back up - not good for my team - too rigid.

Any other great tactics from Korea?!?

Tried the Arsenal 0304 - seems good. Do not score a lot of goal - but GK have a lot of clean sheets :-)

Tried also the 4-2-2-2 as a back up - not good for my team - too rigid.

Any other great tactics from Korea?!?

If you have a good team then you should try this one: JP's Attacking 442. Using it in the Brazilian league with excellent results.

http://fmkorea.net/?module=file&act=procFileDownload&file_srl=40818302&sid=3e1fdf4867ef9a28563af1d5d1022bee

I use Defensive positioning but it's not mandatory.

Let the team adjust to the tactic.

I only use in-game shouts: Keep ball possession, pass to feet, play from defence, run through defence, shoot whenever possible.

It is a very attacking tactic that can sometimes be exploited by strong teams. But overall a very good tactic.

All credits to JP from FMKorea.