Endrieq's All Around the World Pack (v.1.0)

• 3 weeks later...
Isn't it a limit of 60 edited nations?

The number of files you can run at one time depends on your PC/Laptop specs, amount of changes the files have and the amount of leagues actually loaded from these files, in FM12 I had 135 files working harmoniously together with around 90 leagues active.

Completely new to downloading editor stuff. I'm interested in this thread but I have a few questions.

1. When you start a new save file, will you still always have the chance to use 13.3 or this database... not limited to just this database?

2. In this database, is there a way to pick and choose leagues I would like to play?

Thanks a bunch. Really cool that you got this big of a database working.

The number of files you can run at one time depends on your PC/Laptop specs, amount of changes the files have and the amount of leagues actually loaded from these files, in FM12 I had 135 files working harmoniously together with around 90 leagues active.

So something like the England down to level 11 would mean you wouldn't be able to run as many.

Any idea what the numbers are? I know my PC is good enough.

So something like the England down to level 11 would mean you wouldn't be able to run as many.

Any idea what the numbers are? I know my PC is good enough.

As i've said I had 135 file running at one time, but each file had minimal changes. if each file say has 3000K changes you could run about 50-60 nations but if each file has 100K changes you could run 100+ nations though saying that I would recommend running no more than 85 with around the same amount of leagues active, the more leagues though the more processing time required.

Hey, I removed Spain, but I don't know why. :)

I didn't change anything in Spanish file, so you can download previous version and copy, or download this file:

http://www.mediafire.com/?r16g3o65shs6nj6

Thanks for information. :)

owngen, I only created league files, and changed some datas (like operation status in some Luxembourgian clubs). I can't change anything in players and staffs, becaue it will be very time-consuming and I did all files by myself. :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Vami, I cheked Asian leagues, and Bangladesh cause the crash. I don't know why. The file looks fine, editor doesn't see any mistakes. Try to play without uploading Bangladesh. I will try to upload new file.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Archived