The Commentators Curse: Volume 1 – The Battle of the ‘stans’ (Holiday / Sign Up

Week ending Sunday 19th July 2009

Elfdog has signed a new 5 year deal with Watford.

Habib Halali has a pulled hamstring and will be out for 2 weeks.

Ulfinus Chaoconov is wanted by Leeds.

Selim Atas is wanted by Zaragoza.

Jacariah Birkinaldo has signed a new 3 year deal with Liverpool worth £2m.

Despite only just signing for them, Turkus Mendieta is having doubts about his future at Napoli. He believes there is too much competition for places at the back at Napoli.

Free agent Rhys Davies is currently considering offers from 11 clubs, the biggest being Real Madrid, Barcelona, Liverpool, Lyon and Juventus.

The World Rankings for July have been released:

<pre class="ip-ubbcode-code-pre">

Turkmenistan 42nd Down 3 places

Kyrgyzstan 48th Up 4 places

</pre>

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Week ending Sunday 26th July 2009

Bennitto Hagan has requested a new contract with Lazio as he wants a higher wage.

Roma, Arsenal and Monaco have thrown their hats into the ring to sign Rhys Davies. However, he decides to join Real Madrid, where he will be backup to Iker Casillas. He states that he can’t wait to make his debut for the club.

As he has now signed for a club, here is the screenshot of Rhys Davies

Athletico Madrid have made a bid of £950k for Ulfinus Chaoconov.

Samaras Taraldo has a facial injury and will be out for a week.

Selim Atas has a strained wrist and will be out for the next 10 days.

Barcelona, Real Madrid, Man Utd, Liverpool, Atlanta and Gladbach have made bids for Gareth Davies.

Week ending Sunday 2nd August 2009

Bennitto Hagan has signed a new 5 year contract with Lazio worth £2m.

Zaragoza’s manager has said told the press he would love to sign Selim Atas. However, it is felt it may cost £29m to prise him away from Athletico Madrid and Athletico have ruled out selling the player. Atas has become unsettled by the speculation.

Arsenal and FC Bayern have also offered contracts to Gareth Davies.

Anderlecht have accepted the £950k bid from Athletico for Chaoconov.

Liverpool, Man Utd and AC Milan have offered contracts to Mick Bubble.

Azeryk has pulled his hamstring and will be out for up to a month.

The last World Cup qualifiers are on the 19th August:

Turkmenistan v Japan

Kyrgyzstan v Australia

</pre>

Just a reminded that both these qualifiers are not vital as both teams have already finished top of their group and qualified for the World Cup, although it may provide the backdrop for several debut performances from the newcomers.

Finally, there will be no player cam in August due to me sorting out the new players. However, it will return in September. icon14.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Despite only just signing for them, Turkus Mendieta is having doubts about his future at Napoli. He believes there is too much competition for places at the back at Napoli. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I stay at Sevilla for a good part of 3 years and hardly complain, and just 2 weeks into my career at Napoli and I have already complained

lol

Watford it is then, I guess, but a 5 year deal, wow, that is a long, long time. But to be 1st team, that is all I have asked for and hopefully with me in goal, a few titles will fall our way. KUTWG WW, your the man.

Week ending Sunday 9th August 2009

Ulfinus Chaoconov has agreed terms with Athletico Madrid and signs for £950k.

Arsenal, Newcastle and Man City have also offered a contract to Mick Bubble. In the end, he decides to join the growing group of superkids at AC Milan, as the new generation of AC Milan defenders take shape.

Here is Mick Bubble and here for Koppers + Hermandinho as well, the AC Milan Squad. It should be noted that AC Milan play a 3-5-2 formation.

AC Milan, Real Madrid, Liverpool and Newcastle have offered contracts to David Frketic.

Mastinho has interest from 3 Turkish clubs.

Week ending Sunday 16th August 2009

Bennitto Hagan has twisted his knee and is injured for a week.

David Frketic has agreed to sign for Real Madrid. He signs a 3 year deal with the Spanish champions.

Here is David Frketic, along with his new club colleague Gary McNeil

Lui will be out for 2 – 3 months after tearing knee ligaments

Galatassary have joined the interested clubs in Mastinho.

Gareth Davies has decided to join Arsenal in a 3 year deal.

Here is Gareth Davies at Arsenal.

The World Rankings for August have been released:

Turkmenistan 43rd Down 1 place

Kyrgyzstan 47th Up 1 place

</pre>

International Call Ups

Kyrgyszstan have called up 13 superkids. The people to miss out are Mastinho and the injured pair of Azeryk + Lui.

Turkmenistan have called up 13 superkids. The people to miss out are Gareth Davies and the injured pair of Bennitto Hagan + Marcus Cook.

Up next, the international games. Probably will be done by this evening. icon14.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">International Call Ups

Kyrgyszstan have called up 13 superkids. The people to miss out are Mastinho and the injured pair of Azeryk + Lui. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I bet I'm on the bench!! icon_frown.gif

Oh, in that case, Hermandinho should make it into the first team squad easily. I mean, who else is further up in the hierarchy? Nesta? He's an old git. Ze Castro? Ptooey, I spit on his ability. Barzagli? He may be young and promising, but Hermandinho is younger and better!

So there. You've heard it here first: Hermandinho will command the defense of Milan and will win the adoration of the fans icon_smile.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Kyrgyszstan have called up 13 superkids. The people to miss out are Mastinho and the injured pair of Azeryk + Lui. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Great!

The one non-injured player left out of the team

lol

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by masters66:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Kyrgyszstan have called up 13 superkids. The people to miss out are Mastinho and the injured pair of Azeryk + Lui. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Great!

The one non-injured player left out of the team

lol </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'm guessing its because you're currently without a club, as soon as you settle down you will get back in the squad - have no fear. icon14.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Blackcats:

looking foward to the internationals, not so sure about the coming season though, WW would you mind telling me whhat my squad importance is and whether its likely i will play or not? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You are listed as part of squad rotation. You have Drogba ahead of you, but you are on a par with Cesar Delgado. Chelsea tend to start matches with only one up top, so for the early part of the season you may be on the subs bench.

Kyrgyzstan v Australia

Weds 19th Aug: World Cup 2010 Asian Qualifiers 3rd Round Group Stage

Pre Match

Mark Lawrenson picks 11 superkids to start the game for Kyrgyzstan. Debuts are handed out to David Frketic, Mick Bubble + Gary McNeil. The captain is Alan and the key man is Mick Bubble in his premier outing for the team. On the bench is Robson + Halali.

My Opinion

A dead rubber as such, but for reasons of pride Kyrgyzstan will want to win. It was a draw in Australia, but the Aussies are missing a couple of men so I back Kyrgyzstan to win.

The first piece of action comes after 30 minutes. McNeil down the left plays the ball into the feet of Alan, who turns his man and fires towards the far post. The Aussie GK saves the shot but only parries it out to David Frketic, who rifles in the rebound to score a goal on his debut for the national team. 1-0.

40 minutes gone and Alan plays in Freealdinho, but his shot is saved by the keeper. However, the ball rebounds out to McNeil who has the goal at his mercy from about 15 yards. Unfortunately, he decides not to score and hits the side netting!

Ryan has a freekick well saved by the keeper after 44 minutes.

HT: Kyrgyzstan 1 v 0 Australia

Half Time Stats

Bill + Alan are subbed at half time. On comes George Robson.

Pass back by Birkinaldo after 50 minutes to Elfdog, who makes a shocking clearance straight to their centre forward. Fortunately his shot hits only the side netting.

62 minutes gone and Australia go close again, this time the ball shaves the top of the bar.

Tim Cahill is sent off for Australia after 73 minutes for a dangerous 2 footed challenge on a non-superkid.

In the words of Andy Gray: 'What a hit son, what a hit!' Frketic scores his second goal of the game with 10 minutes to go after a belter of a shot from 30 yards. 2-0.

4 minutes later and a slight error by an Aussie defender allows Frketic to pounce, crossing the ball for Freealdinho who finishes from 6 yards. 3-0.

FT: Kyrgyzstan 3 v 0 Australia

Match Overview

Player Stats

A below par performance from Australia shouldn’t distract from the fact that Kyrgyzstan played well. MOM goes to Freealdinho, but a special mention to David Frketic who scored twice on his debut for Kyrgyzstan.

freelinet - amazing what you can do when your not stuck on the bench eh. icon_wink.gif

Turkmenistan v Japan

Weds 19th Aug: World Cup 2010 Asian Qualifiers 3rd Round Group Stage

Pre Match

David Pleat selects 11 superkids to start the match, with Peter Slater making his debut for Turkmenistan. The captain is Luke Swinson and the key man is Selim Atas. On the bench is Rhys Davies + Dumats.

My Opinion

Japan only need one point to automatically qualify for the World Cup. A defeat may mean Iran leapfrogs over them, forcing Japan to have to go through the playoff system. I think Turkmenistan will win though.

A great start for Turkmenistan, after 9 minutes a short corner is then crossed in by Chaoconov, with a Japanese player heading the ball into his own net. 1-0.

A corner after 33 minutes for Japan is pulled back to one of their players on the edge of the area who fires the ball towards the corner of the goal. De Santiago flings himself to the left and tips the ball round the post.

Koppers picks up a yellow card in the closing moments of the half.

HT: Turkmenistan 1 v 0 Japan

Half Time Stats

Atas is subbed at halftime for Dumats.

50 minutes gone and Swinson passes the ball infield to Gonzalez, who jinks past his man before unleashing a banana shot past the keeper from 25 yards. 2-0.

58 minutes gone and Gonzalez runs down the left before cutting inside before firing a shot at the near post. For some reason the Japanese keeper doesn’t fancy it and lets it in. 3-0.

66 minutes gone and a Dumats freekick goes just over the bar.

After 70 minutes Swinson + Chaoconov are subbed.

After 89 minutes Yumoto brings down Gonzalez and picks up his 2nd yellow card of the game, reducing Japan to 10 men for the last couple of minutes.

FT: Turkmenistan 3 v 0 Japan

Match Overview

Player Stats

MOM goes to Gonzalez for his great performance upfront. Turkmenistan finish the World Cup qualifying group with a 100% record.

World Cup 2010 Asian Qualifying 3rd Round Group Stage Results – Weds 19th August 2009

Group A Group B

Kyrgyzstan 3 v 0 Australia Turkmenistan 3 v 0 Japan

Bahrain 0 v 1 South Korea Qatar 4 v 2 Iran

Final Standings:

Group A Table Group B Table

Q. Kyrgyzstan +15 16 Q. Turkmenistan +19 18

Q. Australia +4 9 Q. Japan +1 9

------------------------ -------------------------

3. South Korea -6 7 3. Iran -1 6

------------------------ -------------------------

4. Bahrain -13 1 4. Qatar -19 3

Asian Playoff: South Korea v Iran

Winner of the Asian Playoff to face New Zealand over 2 legs,

with the winner of that tie going to the World Cup

</pre>

Japan are the latest team to have qualified for the World Cup 2010.

Week ending Sunday 23rd August 2009

European Super Cup 2009

Chelsea v Arsenal

Gareth Davies was not included in the match day squad but Pablo Gonzalez was listed on the substitute’s bench. Gonzalez came on after minutes. Chelsea won the match 2-1, thanks to a winner by Pablo Gonzalez in the 4th minute of injury time, not a bad way to introduce yourself to the fans on your debut!

FT: Chelsea 2 v 1 Arsenal

Chelsea have won the European Super Cup 2009.

The Champions League Group Stage draw has been made:

Group A: Arsenal, Dinamo Bucharest, Shaktar, Panathinaikos.

Group B: Real Madrid, Benfica, Fiorentina, Monaco.

Group C: Rangers, Artmedia, Newcastle, Bayern Munich.

Group D: Inter Milan, Ajax, Anderlecht, Partizan.

Group E: Man Utd, Sampdoria, Feyenoord, Vozdovac.

Group F: Liverpool, Lens, CSKA Moscow, Olympiakos.

Group G: No relevant players

Group H: Sevilla, Besiktas, HSV, Sporting Lisbon.

As you can see, it has been a kind draw in so far as that every team featuring a superkid have been kept apart.

I look pretty good, and I have the most caps of anyone. Pretty nice.

Wow! Some really nice bids for me, and from decent clubs too! Thanks goodness for my Estonian great-great-great granddad, and his penchant for Kyrgyz floozies!

Onward to Spain I see. Very nice. I shall try to prove those Zaragoza idiots I will not upset the harmony of the club. ....... Actually scratch that last comment.......

icon14.gif Nice win over the Aussies, even if it was pretty meaningless.

icon_frown.gif Zaragoza not in Champs league.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by TeeWee:

No Champs League for AC Milan? That's ehmm.... disappointing. UEFA Cup then, I presume? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Umm, yeah just noticed that!

Don't think I've made a mistake but can't be sure as I don't have the game loaded on the pc I'm on at the moment. Must be in the UEFA Cup then.

Week ending Sunday 30th August 2009

Selim Atas is now wanted by Valencia as well as Zaragoza. With one day to go in the transfer window, Athletico Madrid are rocked by the news that Selim Atas hands in a transfer request to leave the club. He feels he can perform on a bigger stage now and wishes to move on.

Peter Slater is wanted by Celtic.

Gareth Davies is wanted by Getafe.

Luke Swinson is wanted by Charlton, Watford and Deportivo.

Player Cam for September will focus on… Jacariah Birkinaldo at Liverpool (whilst sort of making up for Alan’s lack of player cam earlier in the year).

Special September 1st 2009 Update

As per usual on September 1st, wages and player values are published. This update is quite interesting as a lot has changed in terms of wages in comparison to the last update in Feb 2009:

Kyrgyzstan

Wages + Values Stats

Highest Valued: Azeryk £8.75m

Largest Salary: Mick Bubble £25,000pw

</pre>

Games Played Stats

Turkmenistan

Wages + Values Stats

Highest Valued: Selim Atas £22.5m

Largest Salary: Pablo Gonzalez £32,500pw

</pre>

Games Played Stats

Top 5 Summer Transfer Window Signings

1. Tranquilla Barnetto Sampdoria --> Liverpool £16.5m

2. Elano Feyenoord --> Zaragoza £15.5m

3. Tim Borowski Werder Bremen --> AC Milan £13.25m

4=. Pablo Gonzalez Real Madrid --> Chelsea £12m

4=. Felipe Athletico Madrid --> Juventus £12m

4=. Mario Gomez AC Milan --> Bayern Munich £12m

</pre>

So no massive money transfers over the past few months.

Where is Everyone?

England Premiership - 13

----------------------------

Italy Serie A - 7

Spain La Liga - 7

----------------------------

China Premier League - 1

England League One - 1

Italy Serie B - 1

Sweden Premier League - 1

Free Agent - 1

</pre>

So, the vast majority of the superkids have already reached what are regarded as the best 3 leagues in the world, with Libertinho set to join La Liga with Celta in December.

Are clubs sharing the wealth? Clubs with more than one superkid

AC Milan – 3

Liverpool – 3

Real Madrid – 3

----------------------

Athletico Madrid – 2

Lazio - 2

Man Utd – 2

Middlesbrough - 2

Chelsea – 2 (Luke Swinson on loan at Aston Villa though)

</pre>

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">freelinet - amazing what you can do when your not stuck on the bench eh. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

My sentiments EXACTLY icon14.gif

Looking at the games played stat- Played 1 Scored 1 icon_cool.gif, A goal a game!!! icon_wink.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Free Agent - 1 </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Am I the free agent?

If I am which teams are interested?

And obviously if i'm not where am I?

lol

These updates are amazing

Well done WW

icon14.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by masters66:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Free Agent - 1 </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Am I the free agent?

</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yes, Mastinho is the free agent... but not for much longer! icon_wink.gif

Player Cam Match Report

Weds 9th Sept: Liverpool v CSKA Moscow – Champions League Group Stage

Jacariah Birkinaldo starts the match on the bench for Liverpool.

Liverpool take the lead after 22 minutes through Fernando Torres after a deep cross into the box from Chiellini. 1-0.

HT: Liverpool 1 v 0 CSKA Moscow

After 70 minutes Kewell heads in an Alonso corner. 2-0.

3 minutes later Torres scores again after Pennant had hit the bar. 3-0.

FT: Liverpool 3 v 0 CSKA Moscow

Good win for Liverpool, just a shame Birkinaldo couldn’t play a part of it.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Walcott's Wonderkids:

Week ending Sunday 6th September 2009

Turkus Mendieta has stated that he is having problems settling into life in Naples (not surprised, went there last summer whilst travelling – what a s***hole of a place) </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Jeez Louise.

Anyone interested in me and am I allowed to leave in January.

Why is Naples such a dive then?

Player Cam Match Report

Sat 12th Sept: Liverpool (18th) v (3rd) Wigan – League Match

Birkinaldo starts the match at centre back as part of a 3-5-2 system. Alan also starts the match upfront with Torres.

Birkinaldo puts in a vital clearance to prevent Wigan scoring at the back post.

Torres is put through after 32 minutes but smashes the ball over the bar.

The deadlock is broken after 41 minutes. Agger knocks the ball over the top, Alan races onto the ball before picking out the top corner of the net. 1-0.

One minute later and Alan is hacked in the penalty area. Barnetta steps up and strokes home the penalty. 2-0.

2 minutes later, just before the start of stoppage time, Alan feeds the ball through to Torres who slots the ball past the keeper. 3-0.

HT: Liverpool 3 v 0 Wigan

Half Time Stats

After 51 minutes Alan passes the ball to Torres who is hacked down in the penalty area. Up steps Barnetta, but this time Schmeichel makes the save and then makes a save from the rebound shot from Alan.

Birkinaldo sprints back to make a vital last man challenge on Aghahowa who had been put through.

After 69 minutes though Aghahowa does pull a goal back. 3-1. Alan is then subbed off.

FT: Liverpool 3 v 1 Wigan

Full Time Stats

The MOM award goes to Alan for his goal and two assists. Birkinaldo gets a 7 for his solid effort.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Lyon and Le Havre have offered a contract to Mastinho. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ah thanks for the update WW

Hope it's lyon icon_cool.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by The Golden boy:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Walcott's Wonderkids:

Week ending Sunday 6th September 2009

Turkus Mendieta has stated that he is having problems settling into life in Naples (not surprised, went there last summer whilst travelling – what a s***hole of a place) </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Jeez Louise.

Anyone interested in me and am I allowed to leave in January.

Why is Naples such a dive then? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Umm, I don't see why you couldn't leave in January - but no interest in you at the moment. You never know, you might get to like the place!

Well, without going too off topic - Naples as a city is just a mess, completely chaotic. Without trying to get too geopolitical, its like someone has dropped a city from the developing world into the middle of Italy. Saying that, Mendieta on his wage will probably have managed to find himself a place away from the city somewhere on the bay, then he'll love it in time. How such a beautiful area can produce such a city astounds me. icon_biggrin.gif

Player Cam Match Report

Weds 16th Sept: Man City (12th) v (14th) Liverpool – League Match

Birkinaldo starts on the bench but Alan is up front in a 4-4-2 formation.

Alan opens the scoring after 30 minutes, finishing off a lovely move in which Gerrard plays him in. 1-0.

HT: Man City 0 v 1 Liverpool

Alan has a rating of 7 at half time.

Scott Carson commits a shocking error with a freekick inside his own penalty area. The ball goes straight to the Man City forward who taps into the unguarded net. 1-1.

For the end game in a row, Torres is brought down in the penalty area. Dunne commits the foul after 58 minutes. Kahlenberg steps up and finds the corner of the net, great penalty. 2-1.

After 69 minutes Man City are reduced to 10 men after Harper is sent off for a 2nd yellow. At the same time, Alan is subbed for Kuyt.

Sloppy passing between the 2 Liverpool centrebacks (bring on Birkinaldo!) lets in Almeida, but Carson makes a fine save to deny him.

FT: Man City 1 v 2 Liverpool

Full Time Stats

Good win for Liverpool, it seems that Birkinaldo is 3rd choice centreback behind Carragher and Agger, so will only start in a 3-5-2 system or if injuries strike.

Ignore that last screenshot, thats not of the Man City game, but for the game I'm just about to put up. icon_rolleyes.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

icon_mad.gif FFS, I take that back - that screenshot is applicable to the Man City game. I'm having a mare at the moment. icon_redface.gif

Player Cam Match Report

Sat 19th Sept: Fulham (10th) v (6th) Liverpool – League Match

Birkinaldo is on the bench again, but Alan starts upfront in a 4-4-2 formation.

Alan sees his header go just the wrong side of the post after 27 minutes. 4 minutes later and he sees another header of his go just over the bar.

HT: Fulham 0 v 0 Liverpool

Alan is subbed at halftime for Kuyt.

Birkinaldo is brought on after 54 minutes.

Kuyt gives Liverpool the lead after 67 minutes, heading in a Torres cross from the left. 0-1.

Just as it looks like Liverpool will win, Fulham snatch an equaliser in the first minute of injury time, the ball cannoning off Carragher and into his own net. 1-1

FT: Fulham 1 v 1 Liverpool

Full Time Stats

Week ending Sunday 20th September 2009

Benj has a damaged heel and will be out for a week.

The World Rankings for September have been released:

Turkmenistan 33rd Up 10 places

Kyrgyzstan 36th Up 11 places

</pre>

Closing in on the top 32 (would be nice for them to inside that figure for when the World Cup comes along) now, a good World Cup could see one of them shoot up into the top 10/15.

On the subject of the World Cup, fifteen teams have now qualified for the event:

Hosts - South Africa

Africa – Cameroon, Morocco

Asia – Australia, Japan, Kyrgyzstan, Turkmenistan

North America – Mexico, USA

South America – Argentina, Brazil, Paraguay

Europe – Germany, Italy, Spain

</pre>

OK folks, I seem to have forgotten about last Feb's wages. Mea culpa maxima, I don't know what happened, I just plain forgot I guess.

Anyway, I've updated the lot. So here it is, the total amount of money you've earned through regular wages so far. Well, a close enough approximation that is icon_smile.gif :

<pre class="ip-ubbcode-code-pre">£1.508.000 Pablo Gonzalez

£1.307.000 Samaras Taraldo

£1.147.900 Selim Atas

£1.025.900 Benj

£910.250 Freealdinho

£905.350 Professor Frink

£881.000 Alvaro De Santiago

£834.200 Azeryk

£675.450 Mick Bubble (Was: Davo)

£607.800 Jacariah Birkinaldo

£577.700 Hermandinho

£574.030 Ryan

£440.700 Gareth Davies (Was: Roberto Rossini)

£391.400 George Robson

£369.300 Humphrey Koppers

£349.400 Bill

£323.150 David Frketic (Was: Sam Taphouse)

£307.400 Gary McNeil (Was: Salman Al-Dahash)

£304.900 Alan

£303.480 Bennitto Hagan (Was: Tomaldinho)

£297.350 Ghoolbi Dumats

£292.300 Turkus Mendieta

£287.100 Ulfinus Chaoconov

£247.150 Zuvzonamin Lui

£196.150 Rhys Davies (Was: Fabiov Maldinov)

£195.900 Luke Swinson

£165.750 Peter Slater (Was: Abullah Mohammed Ali Obeid)

£157.950 Marcus Cook (Was: Stelios)

£90.220 Libertinho

£68.300 Mastinho (Was: El Loco Bartinho)

£61.770 Elfdog

£23.080 Habib Halali</pre>

Also, if Photobucket gets some performance again, I might put up some graphs to make up for the lack of stats last time.

Archived