The Commentators Curse: Volume 1 – The Battle of the ‘stans’ (Holiday / Sign Up

Player Cam Match Report

Sun 14th Dec: Middlesbrough (19th) v (2nd) Everton - League Match

Marcus Cook has recovered from injury and starts this game. Benj also starts in centre mid for Everton, who are doing very well in the league so far.

Boro take the lead after 22 minutes, Huth heading in a corner at the back post. 1-0.

Less than a minute later Cook had the chance to double the lead, but heads wide.

Everton have a couple of half chances in the rest of the half.

HT: Middlesbrough 1 v 0 Everton

Half Time Stats

Both Benj + Cook are on a rating of 7 so far.

Cook has a 25 yard freekick well saved early in the 2nd half.

Cook is subbed after an hour.

Everton have a couple of hopefully long range efforts.

Benj is subbed after 79 minutes.

Lee Dong-Gook seals the win for Boro with 2 minutes to go. 2-0.

FT: Middlesbrough 2 v 0 Everton

Full Time Boro Stats

Full Time Everton Stats

Both Benj + Cook finish with a rating of 7.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Week ending Sunday 21st December 2008

David Villa was won the award 'European Footballer of the Year' award.

Selim Atas has damaged his heel and will be out for a week.

The World Rankings for December have been announced:

<pre class="ip-ubbcode-code-pre">

Kyrgyzstan 73rd Up 11 places

Turkmenistan 76th Down 2 places

</pre>

Turkmenistan's lead over Kyrgyzstan in the rankings is only short term.

Player Cam Match Report

Mon 22nd Dec: Middlesbrough (19th) v (12th) Chelsea - League Match

Marcus Cook starts upfront for Boro. Koppers is on the bench for Chelsea.

Cook is put through on goal after just 3 minutes, but Cech saves well.

Drogba heads over from 6 yards after 20 mintues.

Yakubu scores after 34 minutes, tapping in a parried shot by Cech from Cook. 1-0.

Drogba equalisers for Chelsea a minute before the break. 1-1.

HT: Middlesbrough 1 v 1 Chelsea

Half Time Stats

Cook is substituted and Boro have made all 3 subs before the 2nd half starts!

Chelsea have the better of the 2nd half, having the better chances.

Koppers comes on after 74 minutes, playing at right back.

Koppers has an almost instant impact, playing a ball over the top for Lucho Gonzalez who finds the bottom corner neatly. 1-2.

FT: Middlesbrough 1 v 2 Chelsea

Full Time Boro Stats

Full Time Chelsea Stats

In the end, Chelsea's quality pulled them through. Perhaps the lack of Boro still not having a manager since the sacking of Southgate means that there isn't the right tactical personel overseeing the team at the moment.

Both Cook + Koppers get a rating of 7 and an assist each.

Player Cam Match Report

Fri 26th Dec: Newcastle (4th) v (19th) Middlesbrough - League Match

For his last match of player cam, Marcus Cook is starting upfront.

Owen gives Newcastle the lead after 14 minutes with a volley from just inside the 18 yard area. 1-0.

Yakubu hits the post after 25 minutes.

Krasnic heads in Newcastle's 2nd goal after 37 minutes. 2-0. Marcus Cook, without doing anything wrong is then subbed off!

Petrov hits an absolute blinder from 30 yards into the top right hand corner to get Boro back in the game staright away. 2-1.

HT: Newcastle 2 v 1 Middlesbrough

Half Time Stats

Newcastle had the slight better of the 2nd half, but no goals.

FT: Newcastle 2 v 1 Middlesbrough

Full Time Boro Stats

Week ending Sunday 28th December 2008

Birkinaldo is out for a few days with a bruised head.

Prof Frink is wanted by Portsmouth and Rangers. In other news, Crystal Palace have sacked their manager Paul Ince.

Bartinho is out for a week with food poisoning.

Freealdinho is out for 2-3 weeks with a virus.

Rossini has the flu and will be out for the next week.

Dumats has rejected a new Zenith St Petersburg, he wasn't happy with the duration of the contract.

Turkus Mendieta is wanted by Fenerbahce.

The person to kick off player cam for 2009 will be... Alan.

Games Played Stats

Turkmenistan

Kyrgyzstan

European Competitions

Champs League Groups A-D

Champs League Groups E-H

Superkids at Liverpool, Real Madrid, Inter, PSV and Lazio progress to the next round.

Champions League 1st KO Round Draw

Chelsea, Espanyol, Werder Bremen and Anderlecht finished 3rd in their Champs League groups so go into the UEFA Cup. (Rossini saw his parent club AC Milan go through in a different group).

They are joined in the UEFA Cup by Athletico, who finished top of their UEFA Cup group with 3 wins and a draw.

UEFA Cup 1st KO Round Draw

League Standings

Belgium - Premier League

England - Premier League

England - Championship

England - League One

Germany - First Division

Holland - Premier League

Italy - Serie A

Italy - Serie B

Spain - La Liga

Turkey - Super League

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">The person to kick off player cam for 2009 will be... Alan.

</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

\o/

I don't know what to say, I've been waiting 2 and a half years for this day icon_wink.gif. Hope Alan does well now he's getting some games icon14.gif.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by elf_30:

Finally, six domestic games, 1 MOM and a 7.50 Rating, go Elfdog, maybe this will make a difference later on. Whom do I play for again, is it still Wigan? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You are still owned by Watford, but you are currently on a short term loan deal at Doncaster in League One. icon14.gif

I'm playing very well for Notts Forest. Is Mr Mourinho paying attention? icon_wink.gif

Looking at the league tables, it seems Chelsea's defense is quite solid though. Any chance of breaking into the first team already when I return there?

Chelsea in ninth spot, and out of the champions league?

It looks like the russians money isn't helping anymore.

But I am playing regularly.icon_smile.gif

Maybe that is why they are doing so bad icon_biggrin.gif

Come on Koppers! Show them!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Walcott's Wonderkids:

Week ending Sunday 14th December 2008

Only 1 piece of news this week:

Chelsea have won the World Club Championship, beating Auckland City 2-0. Koppers started and played the whole game, getting a rating of 7. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

icon_confused.gif How on earth did Auckland City manage to get to the finals? What two teams had such little passion that the managed to lose to the New Zealanders?

You finally use Middlesborough for a player cam and do it when I'm injured icon_razz.gif

You think those rankings are screwed up?? In my game Rep of ireland are 4th, Finland are 9th, Zambia are 22nd, Brazil are 30th, and England (me) are over 1000 pts ahead of 2nd icon_razz.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Sir Azeryk:

You finally use Middlesborough for a player cam and do it when I'm injured icon_razz.gif

You think those rankings are screwed up?? In my game Rep of ireland are 4th, Finland are 9th, Zambia are 22nd, Brazil are 30th, and England (me) are over 1000 pts ahead of 2nd icon_razz.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

To be honest I take the rankings with a pinch of salt, even the real life FIFA ones are a joke sometimes - I only include it in the sign up just to add a bit of banter between the 2 nations. icon_wink.gif

Right, back at home, pc unpacked - should be some updates later today hopefully icon_smile.gif

SJ234 - Uni was good as ever, month after exams finish is always the best as you have a legitimate excuse to doss about and get smashed icon_smile.gif Now I've got all summer to doss about before I start my job in Sept icon_biggrin.gif

Right, on with the updates....

NeoAC - To answer your question, Auckland City beat River 3-2 on penalties in the semis of the World Club Cup, after drawing 2-2 aet. They beat a team from Nigeria 1-0 in the 1st round.

Week ending Sunday 4th January 2009

Alan has 6 months left on his contract and Arsenal, Liverpool, Napoli, Lyon, Parma have offered him a contract. Chelsea are also rumoured to be interested in him, but the Sevilla boss has warned Chelsea off of him.

Thierry Henry has won the ‘World Footballer of the Year’ award.

Selim Atas has been crowned ‘Young Asian Player of the Year’ for the 2nd year running.

The top 3 were:

1. Selim Atas

2. Benj

3. Azeryk

Marcus Cook wants to meet Middlesbrough’s Caretaker Manager to discuss his future at the club. He feels there is currently too much competition for forward places at the club.

Southampton wish to extend the loan of Ali Obeid for a further 3 months.

Lui has rejected a new contract offer with Qingdao as he isn’t too happy with the duration of the contract.

Player Cam Match Report

Sun 4th Jan: Recreativo (17th) v (5th) Sevilla – League Match

Alan starts on the subs bench, as Sevilla opt to start with a 4-4-1-1 formation.

Recreativo have a shot cleared off the line after 14 minutes.

5 minutes later and a poor header by a Recreativo defender puts through Kanoute who finishes for Sevilla. 0-1.

Sevilla hit a couple of good chances over the bar.

HT: Recreativo 0 v 1 Sevilla

Recreativo go down to 10 men after 47 minutes, a red card being shown for a professional foul.

55 minutes gone and Cassano scores a fantastic goal for Sevilla, dribbling 30 yards in between defenders before slotting it passed the keeper. 0-2.

Sevilla almost make it 3 with a 30 yard freekick which was tipped wide.

Alan Intro

Alan comes on with 5 minutes to go, but doesn’t do too much.

FT: Recreativo 0 v 2 Sevilla

Full Time Sevilla Stats

Alan receives a rating of 7 for 5 minutes work – can’t complain about the rating, but can complain about the lack of playing time!

Week ending Sunday 11th January 2009

Ali Obeid has had his loan at Southampton extended for a further 3 months.

Rossini has signed a new contract with AC Milan, is contract now set to expire in June 2013. Later in the week, he goes and tears his hamstring at his loan club Werder Bremen. He will be out for 2-3 months.

Alan has declared that he owes it to himself to move to a bigger club if possible. A couple of days later he turns down the offer of a new contract with Sevilla and signs a contract with Liverpool. He will move on a Bosman on the 1st July.

Arsenal have made a loan offer until the end of the season to loan De Santiago, as they have only Jens Lehmann as a recognisable 1st team keeper. Everton, Wigan and Zaragoza have also made loan offers for him.

Prof Frink has declared to the press that he is probably going to leave Crystal Palace soon as he feels that at Crystal Palace he will not be able to fufill his ambition to win trophies!

Player Cam Match Report

Sun 11th Jan: Getafe (19th) v (4th) Sevilla – League Match

Alan has to settle for a place on the subs bench again this week, as Sevilla use an unchanged line up from the previous week. Alan might have to wonder exactly how many games Sevilla are going to play him (a la Beckham) now he has decided to move onto pastures new at the season end.

Getafe score after 16 minutes with a goal from a tight angle. 1-0.

Sevilla start to dominate after the goal and equalise after 32 minutes, Cassano finishing off a cross after a good counter down the left wing. 1-1.

Getafe then come back into the match, yet when the half time whistle goes the only 2 shots on target in the match both went in.

HT: Getafe 1 v 1 Sevilla

A quiet start to the 2nd half.

Alan Intro

Alan replaces Kanoute after 72 minutes.

Getafe almost snatch victory with a minute to go, but the Sevilla keeper dives well down to his left to put the ball wide.

FT: Getafe 1 v 1 Sevilla

Full Time Sevilla Stats

Another quiet game for Alan but he isn’t being given enough minutes on the pitch to impress.

Week ending Sunday 18th January 2009

Elfdog has a rejected the offer of a new contract with Watford. He isn’t happy with the basic wage and wants to be considered a more important part of the team.

Halali has had a nightmare start to his Chesterfield move. He has strain his knee ligaments and will out for 1-2 months.

David Moyes has moved from Everton to become the Porto manager. Michael Laudrup has been appointed the new Everton manager.

Tottenham extend their loan for Swinson for a further 3 months.

De Santiago has decided to join Arsenal on loan until the end of the season.

Rangers have made a bid of £2.7m for Prof Frink.

The World Rankings for January have been announced:

Kyrgyzstan 72nd Up 1 place

Turkmenistan 75th Up 1 place

</pre>

Player Cam Match Report

Sun 18th Jan: Sevilla (5th) v (14th) Celta – League Match

Alan has picked up a stubbed toe and misses this game. He will be out for a further 3-5 days.

Which is made even more annoying after Kanoute injures himself after 18 minutes, so Alan would probably have played the majority of the match.

HT: Sevilla 2 v 0 Celta

FT: Sevilla 3 v 0 Celta

Player Cam Match Report

Sat 24th Jan: Real Madrid (2nd) v (5th) Sevilla – League Match

Alan has recovered from injury but is not included in the match day squad.

HT: Real Madrid 1 v 0 Sevilla

FT: Real Madrid 1 v 0 Sevilla

Apologies to Wisla for your player’s lack of action this month, 20 minutes of Player Cam for 4 matches is not good enough, so early on next season when you move to Liverpool I will follow you again. icon14.gif

Week ending Sunday 25th January 2009

Prof Frink has now put in a transfer request to leave Crystal Palace. As well as the Rangers bif of £2.7m, Hull have bid £3.4m for the player. Both bids were accepted, with Prof Frink agreeing terms with Rangers. He becomes the 1st superkid to play in Scotland.

Alan + Halali now have Bill listed in their favoured personel section. The feelings are not mutual as yet! icon_wink.gif

I have also noticed that Fabiov Maldinov + Turkus Mendieta have Selim Atas listed under favoured personel.

Davo becomes the 4th superkid to become labelled as a 'Wonderkid'.

Samaras Taraldo is wanted by Porto and Deportivo.

Notts Forest has extended their loan of Hermandiho for a further 2 months.

Selim Atas has strained knee ligaments and will out for upto a month. Both he and Hermandinho will therefore miss Turkmenistan's first final round World Cup Qual match at home to Qatar.

Elfdog has pulled his hamstring and will be out for 3 weeks and is now a doubt for Kyrgyzstan's World Cup Qual away to Bahrain.

Thats it for today folks, hopefully I should be able to do something similar tomorrow - so you will be getting your wages update and maybe even the first group matches of the last round of the 2010 World Cup Quals. icon14.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Alan + Halali now have Bill listed in their favoured personel section. The feelings are not mutual as yet! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Come on Alex! Done my part icon_biggrin.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by birdy123:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Alan + Halali now have Bill listed in their favoured personel section. The feelings are not mutual as yet! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Come on Alex! Done my part icon_biggrin.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

No, you now have o put me on your friend list! icon_wink.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Alan has declared that he owes it to himself to move to a bigger club if possible. A couple of days later he turns down the offer of a new contract with Sevilla and signs a contract with Liverpool. He will move on a Bosman on the 1st July.

</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yas! \o/ A move to the Prem, and Liverpool a very good side to join, hope I get some games icon14.gif.

Not too much game time for my first ever player cam icon13.gif but didn't do too badly in the little time I played, some good results there for Sevilla.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Apologies to Wisla for your player’s lack of action this month, 20 minutes of Player Cam for 4 matches is not good enough, so early on next season when you move to Liverpool I will follow you again. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Great icon14.gif hope they give me some games so that I can be followed.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Selim Atas has been crowned ‘Young Asian Player of the Year’ for the 2nd year running.

The top 3 were:

1. Selim Atas

2. Benj

3. Azeryk </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

i was probably injured celebrating this icon_biggrin.gif

but the worst is to miss the match against qatar! i wish i played in that match instead. icon13.gif

Week ending Sunday 1st February 2009

Michael Laudrup has declared that whilst Benj has had acceptable form of late, he can still improve. Benj is bemused by this statement as he feels his recent form hasn’t been too great (6-7-6-6-9).

In a last minute move in the January transfer window, Man Utd made a £6.5m bid for Freealdinho. The bid was accepted and Freealdinho was delighted to agree terms, stating that the offer to play for a club like United was too good to turn down. Swansea fans were unhappy after the sale of one of their favourite players. Indeed Freealdinho is listed in Swansea’s favourite players section. Swansea favourite John Toshack later commented that he felt that Swansea fans would offer the player a warm welcome the next time he returned to Swansea’s ground. The player has been made ‘available for loan’ at Man Utd.

Samaras Taraldo has declared to a newspaper that as an ambitious person he would welcome the opportunity to move to a bigger club.

Ryan is wanted by Betis.

Davo is wanted by Palermo

Ulfinus Chaoconov is wanted by Athletico.

All other ‘wnt’ symbols have been covered of late.

Games Played Stats

Kyrgyzstan

Turkmenistan

As he has just signed for Man Utd, here are Freealdinho's Swansea stats:

23(1) apps, 11 goals, 6 assists, 4 MOM, 2 yellows, 1 red and Av Rat of 7.33.

Wages + Player Values

Kyrgyzstan Wages

Turkmenistan Wages

Kyrgyzstan

Highest Valued Player: Azeryk £8m

Largest Wage Packet: Azeryk £13,750pw

Turkmenistan

Highest Valued Player: Selim Atas £16.25m

Largest Wage Packet: Selim Atas £14,000pw

</pre>

Top 5 January Transfer Window Signings

1. Wayne Rooney Man Utd --> Inter £37.5m

2. Kim Kallstrom Lyon --> Palermo £15.25m

3. Jermaine Defoe AC Milan --> Man Utd £15m

4. Nemanja Vidic Man Utd --> Real Madrid £14.75m

5. Silva Valencia --> Juventus £13.5m

</pre>

Player Cam for February will follow Salman Al-Dahash at Espaynol.

Week ending Sunday 8th February 2009

Marcus Cook is wanted by Chelsea.

Freealdinho has the flu and will out for a few days.

Int Call Ups

Turkmenistan have called up their 13 fit superkids with Atas, Rossini + Libertinho missing out.

Kyrgyzstan have also called up 13 superkids, with Elfdog, Halali + Freealdinho missing out.

Player Cam Match Report

Sun 8th Feb: Valencia (15th) v (7th) Espanyol – League Match

Salman Al-Dahash starts the game in centre mid for Espanyol.

Al-Dahash has the shot of the game, firing over from just outside the area.

Villa almost gives Valencia the lead, but his close range shot is well saved.

HT: Valencia 0 v 0 Espanyol

Half Time Stats

Quite a boring first half.

Valencia are reduced to 10 men after 51 minutes, due to a professional foul.

Espanyol then start to dominate proceedings.

Al-Dahash is switched from centre mid to the left wing.

Al-Dahash is subbed after 73 minutes.

Luis Garcia almost snatched the win for Espanyol with the last kick of the game, but he fires over from within the 18 yard area.

FT: Valencia 0 v 0 Espanyol

Full Time Stats

A solid 7 rating for Al-Dahash.

Turkmenistan v Qatar

Weds 11th Feb: World Cup 2010 Asian Qualifying 3rd Round

Line Up

10 superkids start the game with Maldinov + Dumats on the bench. Key Man is Samaras Taraldo, with the captain being a non-superkid. Chaoconov picked up food poisoning a day before the game and will be out for 2 weeks.

My Opinion

You have to win your home matches in this group and Qatar are probably the weakest opponents. If they don’t win, things are not looking good.

Just 3 minutes gone and a truly shocking header backwards by Qatar leaves Cook with a virtual open goal 10 yards out to the left of the goal. Hits the side netting – not good enough!

10 minutes in and De Santiago has to pull off a great save from a back post header after a freekick.

Tomaldinho picks up a yellow card after 16 minutes.

23 minutes gone and Koppers punts a long ball down the left wing. Cook picks up the ball, cuts inside before firing past the keeper. 1-0 and his 1st goal for Turkmenistan.

35 minutes gone and Gonzalez scores an absolute peach of a goal from 30 yards, curling it into the far corner with a first time shot. 2-0.

Swinson stays on the left wing after a corner and receives the ball. He crosses for Gonzalez who heads home. 3-0, 40 minutes gone.

Hermandinho picks up a yellow card.

Just too comprehensively send Qatar in on a downer, Ali Obeid heads a Swinson corner into the net in injury time. 4-0.

But its still not over, lol. Straight from the restart they steal the ball off Qatar, with Gonzalez playing a one-two with Cook, resulting in Gonzalez powering it past the keeper for his hattrick. 5-0.

HT: Turkmenistan 5 v 0 Qatar

Half Time Stats

Wow, what an end to the first half!

Ali Obeid picks up a yellow card.

70 minutes gone a lovely keep ball move by Turkmenistan finishes with a cross from Swinson being headed in by Gonzalez for his fourth. 6-0.

8 minutes later and Cook slots home another. 7-0.

Taraldo + Ali Obeid are then subbed off, with Dumats coming on.

FT: Turkmenistan 7 v 0 Qatar

Match Overview

Player Stats

Great performance by Turkmenistan, sending a message out to the rest of the teams in the group. MOM goes to Gonzalez.

Bahrain v Kyrgyzstan

Weds 11th Feb: World Cup 2010 Asian Qualifying 3rd Round

Kyrgyzstan Line Up

10 superkids start the game, with Bartinho on the bench. Robson was not included in the match day squad and 4 are injured. Captain is Alan and the Key Man is Al-Dahash.

My Opinion

Like Turkmenistan, although away from home, Kyrgyzstan need to win this game to finish in the top 2 and I believe they will.

Bahrain have the better of the opening half hour, Lui being called upon a couple of times to rescue Kyrgyzstan.

Al-Dahash + Azeryk pick up yellow cards.

With a minute to go and slightly against the run of play, Azeryk volleys on the turn and scores after a cross from Ryan. 0-1.

HT: Bahrain 0 v 1 Kyrgyzstan

Half Time Stats

Bill + Azeryk are subbed by Mark Lawrenson at halftime – Alan has obviously done something to make the gaffer not sub him!

Both teams have half chances early in the second half.

Taphouse plays a long ball into Alan, who fires just over from 20 yards.

After 70 minutes, Bartinho replaces Al-Dahash.

Taphouse has a freekick well saved. 5 minutes later he picks up a yellow card.

FT: Bahrain 0 v 1 Kyrgyzstan

Match Overview

Player Stats

Kyrgyzstan managed to hold on and record a vital win. MOM goes to Birkinaldo for being solid as a rock at the back.

Great match against Qatar! Good step towards getting the goal difference base covered.

Unfortunately I wasn't part of it. Damn food poisoning. icon_frown.gif

I think I've just about had enough of the food at Anderlecht. And the water and air too, while we're at it. Still not getting all that much play time, and lowest wage of all Turkmenistan players.

Atletico sounds pretty good. Few months to go until the summer, but I'll start packing already, just in case. icon_smile.gif

World Cup 2010 Asian Qualifying Results - Weds 11th February 2009

Group 1 Group 2

Bahrain 0 v 1 Kyrgyzstan Turkmenistan 7 v 0 Qatar

South Korea 1 v 1 Australia Japan 1 v 0 Iran

After 1/6 games:

Group 1 Table Group 2 Table

1. Kyrgyzstan +1 3 1. Turkmenistan +7 3

2. Australia 0 1 2. Japan +1 3

---------------------- -----------------------

3. South Korea 0 1 3. Iran -1 0

---------------------- -----------------------

4. Bahrain -1 0 4. Qatar -7 0

</pre>

So a strong start for both teams. icon14.gif

Thats all for tonight folks, more updates at some point tomorrow probably. icon_smile.gif

Great updates as usual. Good to see that you are using your holiday to something useful, and not only late nights at a pub icon_wink.gif

Looking good for the turkmenis now. It's vital we make the world cup.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">In a last minute move in the January transfer window, Man Utd made a £6.5m bid for Freealdinho. The bid was accepted and Freealdinho was delighted to agree terms, stating that the offer to play for a club like United was too good to turn down. Swansea fans were unhappy after the sale of one of their favourite players. Indeed Freealdinho is listed in Swansea’s favourite players section. Swansea favourite John Toshack later commented that he felt that Swansea fans would offer the player a warm welcome the next time he returned to Swansea’s ground. The player has been made ‘available for loan’ at Man Utd. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Wow, I never expected that.

Glad to see that there were no hard feelings about my transfer!

great updates WW icon14.gif

Australia and South Korea drawing is a god gift which may see us qualify for the world cup! (fingers crossed)

Robson's performances are nicely climbing, nearing the magical 7,00 average. Won't be too long now till the co-ownership deal ends and Inter will (hopefully) buy my other half icon_smile.gif

KUTGW!

Archived