4-2-3-1 Dortmund - posession, winning, highly aesthetic [patch 13.1.3]

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm still using it papamogl. I've been having some success with it actually as Liverpool so i'm very happy you shared this tactic :-)One question I did want to ask you is regarding your wingback. Should I be looking for someone who is effectively a winger (good dribbling, creativity, finishing etc) or look for primarily defensive attributes first with the bonus of attacking ones if possible?I've got Corchia playing there, who's doing fairly well. He's probably more defensively suited though. Should I virtually disregard defensive attributes and go for the most attacking wingback I can, or try to find a balance between the two?Hope that makes sense, cheers for any advice.

Thanks for that, 7. Shevchenko. It's a matter of taste, and how you want your team to play. Of course, the wingback should be able to do both, but I like mine to be attacking players. Lichtsteiner would be a good example. He has such dynamism that he can constantly run up and down, contributing to the attack as well as providing solid defensive work.

Archived