Sports Interactive Community
!.m.!

Vacant team bug

I'm noticing a large amount of teams - mainly international, are not filling vacant spaces.

Most olmypic teams are left unmanaged even when their tournament begins - Brazil u23's even where their should be a huge database. - I'm not even able to apply. I can click the button but my application doesn't go through.

Belgium U19 is the same

Senior Jobs. Poland have been unmanaged since 2016, it's been well over a year now since they employed anybody.

Chile, Ghana and Congo are the same. I can understand Congo may not have the database.

At club level Feyenoord have gone months without a manager without any transfer embargo.

Falkirk have been 2 months without a manager and I fear they may join my list of permanently available jobs.

Now you mention it, mine as well. The PSV job was available for 9-10 months on my last save from October until start of the following season, and there's always a long list of available jobs that seem to take a while to fill (play full English, German, Dutch, Belgium, Spanish and Italian leagues).

You may find if you click on the job centre link after from the available jobs page. And you filter it to manager only there may be some international jobs left vacant as well.