Leaving A Match Early

I am currently the manager of Nigeria and have been to a few matches to watch some of my players perform. Was just wondering if there was any way to leave early as on most occaisions i have seen more than enough before the game has ended

Setting the game to 'Commentary Only' and speed: 'fast' will get you through the game a little faster as well, but that's the only thing to do without going on a holiday. Just make sure you change it back to your preference once it comes to the end, otherwise your next match will start with those options as well. Just a little warning so you don't spend time wondering why you're seeing nothing, while missing half of the game ;-)

I've also 'unticked' the 'attend' when I decide not to go see the match after all. Then it seems they spot you in the stands though you don't get to see the game at all.

I resorted to that sometimes when I didn't believe my player would be playing. I've had it a few times too many where I attended a match where the player I wanted to watch wasn't even in the lineup, not even in the subs. Anyone knows how you can find out before they spot you, so you can leave?

Go onto the teams screen that you are watrching. The match you are viewing will have "attend" where the result normally is. Click this and "attend" will not be there anymore and you have left the match. I have used this in many games from cm to fm. I get bored watching games.

Archived