All Players Interested - DOESNT WORK

• 2 months later...

I also unlocked it, but nothing happens. I try to sign Messi at Arsenal (my 5-year save made Arsenal pretty much the biggest team of the world), but it's like before i unlocked it : Barcelona accepts my offer but Messi won't discuss the contract as usual.

If that's normal, so what this unlockable do ?

Please fix it ASAP.

Thats the problem think SI were rather undetailed with the unlockables. If they said All Players Are Now Interested, but will command high fees or a increased fees due to being forced to come to your club, people wouldnt have bought it, tried unlocking it.

SIDE NOTE: always make sure you click menu-store, then clicke apply to game, the next game day it should be activated

Thats the problem think SI were rather undetailed with the unlockables. If they said All Players Are Now Interested, but will command high fees or a increased fees due to being forced to come to your club, people wouldnt have bought it, tried unlocking it.

SIDE NOTE: always make sure you click menu-store, then clicke apply to game, the next game day it should be activated

Didn't have to activate it. I unlocked some of them and only one asked me for activation.

And for me, players are still not interested AT ALL, so i can't discuss any contract.

Didn't have to activate it. I unlocked some of them and only one asked me for activation.

And for me, players are still not interested AT ALL, so i can't discuss any contract.

You have to activate the all players interested in the store. You only get a message to say that you now have the option to use the unlockable available to your game. If you go to the store you can see which unlockables you've applied to your game and the others which are still available for you to apply.

You have to activate the all players interested in the store. You only get a message to say that you now have the option to use the unlockable available to your game. If you go to the store you can see which unlockables you've applied to your game and the others which are still available for you to apply.

Thanks, i didn't get you hade to activate it WHILE playing the save. It's kinda confusing.

• Administrators
Thanks, i didn't get you hade to activate it WHILE playing the save. It's kinda confusing.

Yep, you do need to activate it during a save as we wouldn't want to force the unlockables on to people just because they happened to unlock them. I agree that is not the most clear how they can be activated which is something we will keep in mind for a future version of FMC.

I've unlocked (through winning 20 cups) and applied this to my FMC savegame, but all players are still not interested. I can't sign Neymar or Messi, they don't even want to talk to me, I get the "My client isn't interested" screen every time I try to sign these players.

Yes, I applied it to my FMC savegame. Here are three screenshots from my game, one of the storefront, one attempt to negotiate with Messi, and one attempt to negotiate with Cristiano Ronaldo.

http://i.imgur.com/Fc8KdBC.png - All Players Interested

http://i.imgur.com/cLRQtyn.png - Cristiano Ronaldo

http://i.imgur.com/RDf88GL.png - Messi

I thought that maybe they were thinking of retiring at the end of the season and that's why they won't sign, but none of the player information screens indicate that. Or maybe there is something to do with the fact that their respective agents dislike me?

• Administrators

Given their ages it's quite possible that they will be retiring. If you like I can take a look at your save game and run it on to see if the they do retire at the end of the season.

• 4 years later...

Archived