Any explanation for this "realism"?

Man, first of all, I love this game. Really. But please... Is this the reality that you are talking about?

http://i.imgur.com/GTTJv.png

I counted. 22 of the 33 candidates were CENTRAL DEFENDERS. Others 6 FULLBACKS. Just 5 strikers. Any midfielders...

But wait... Let's see players stats..

http://i.imgur.com/n4Dq2.png

68 of the 100 players with best average ratings were DEFENDERS.

Man, really... something is not working in this 13.1.3.. for sure... I don't even know if it's a bug or what, but it is something to be discussed.

Sorry I should have been more specific. SI confirmed a reduced number of shots in this released of the ME. It will change in the future. I can only assume that this has a knock-on affect as I explained.

Add in too many tackles, and very high tackle completion rate, and its a defenders paradise.

Its either your tactics or incapability of adjusting to this ME.

Stupidest comment ever. The match engines job is to play the games out. The fact is that tactics shouldn't have to be changed around due to the match engine. That just shows how bad the game is currently. This game is about playing the match engine at the moment and not playing tactics to suit your team or to counter specific threats from the opposition team

Stupidest comment ever. The match engines job is to play the games out. The fact is that tactics shouldn't have to be changed around due to the match engine. That just shows how bad the game is currently. This game is about playing the match engine at the moment and not playing tactics to suit your team or to counter specific threats from the opposition team

To be fair to him, I think he was trying to be funny. So it was not a 'stupid' comment. Perhaps just lame :D

Archived