Sports Interactive Community
Sign in to follow this  
ForeverDevil

Adding nation's players mid-game

Hi all,

I'm a few years into a game with San Marino where I manage the club and have realised that I can't manage San Marino's national team, which is what I wanted to do once I got my youth system up to scratch.

Now, I think this is because I didn't load all players from San Marino at the outset. I have no intention of starting again now...I've just invested too much time in this save.

The question is: is anyone here aware of any way I can now trick the game into letting me manage the national team through some add-on or quick fix?

Any help would be much appreciated.

You could try adding all the Italian leagues using the new in-game features and hope that adds enough San Marino players for the national team to become eligible? No idea if that would work tbh. Good luck

You could try adding all the Italian leagues using the new in-game features and hope that adds enough San Marino players for the national team to become eligible? No idea if that would work tbh. Good luck

Thanks, but I have had all the Italian leagues loaded since I started the save.

Hi all,

I'm a few years into a game with San Marino where I manage the club and have realised that I can't manage San Marino's national team, which is what I wanted to do once I got my youth system up to scratch.

Now, I think this is because I didn't load all players from San Marino at the outset. I have no intention of starting again now...I've just invested too much time in this save.

The question is: is anyone here aware of any way I can now trick the game into letting me manage the national team through some add-on or quick fix?

Any help would be much appreciated.

you add a second player.....then have him resign and apply for job

or you could use FMRTE which will allow you to manage the team in your saved game

You can add yourself as San Marino manager with fmrte. I did it with El Salvador once