Sports Interactive Community
VB.

[FM13] The International Super League

Make sure you only have one of the extra files selected. Having both selected would cause a conflict.

Make sure you only have one of the extra files selected. Having both selected would cause a conflict.

yup only one chosen and the error still persists.

I had the same error.

No solution?

I have found a quick-fix.

Go to Division 11 and Division 12 (the only ones having sub-divisions), go to the sub-divisions 1 by 1 and set division for promotion and relegation to none. (division for promotion only for Div 12) and de-selct the number of promoted and relegated teams. (only in the sub-divisions, not in their parent divisions)

Thanks for that. When I get home after Xmas I'll update the file. Think the editor update has caused this problem.

Me neither. I was going to start it, but got busy before the update, and now when I try, nothing.

Hopefully VB will be able to straighten it away once he's back.

Playoff version doesn't load for me and the above fix, assuming I understood the fix correctly, did not fix it.

VB - I cannot get the link to work - when I right click on it and 'save target as', i get a windows message saying International Super League_xml couldn't be downloaded. Where am i going wrong?

Cheers

Bumping this thread for anyone still interested because I think it's a great setup. I believe I've found the solution to the problem caused by the last data update. I'm currently just starting a new game so I haven't played through it at all yet but the nation rules tested valid and I haven't gotten any error messages so I think it's fixed and playable now.

Fixing it is pretty straightforward:

1) Download the .xml file from the first post

2) Open it in the editor. Click on 'Nation Rules-England' and on the left menu bar you should see a 'Divisions' subfolder, open that.

The problem seems to be that the promotion/relegation rules for Divisions 11/12 got screwed up and need fixed. Let's start with the Parent divisions.

3) We're only interested in ISL Division 11 and 12. Expand Division 11 and go to the General page, look for 'Number of Promotion Places' and 'Number of Relegation places.' My number of relegation places was set to 12 for some reason. Set it to 0--the actual relegation places will be accounted for in the subdivisons later.

4) Do the same thing for ISL Division 12.

5) Make sure on both divisions that the 'Contains Subdivisions' box is checked. Mine was checked already, but just make sure.

Now let's move to the subdivisions and fix them. It's actually only the subdivisions in ISL Division 11 that were broken for me.

6) Go back to ISL Division 11 and expand it again. Click on the Subdivisions box and expand it. You should see the six regional divisions. These subdivisions are all missing their promotion division, so FM doesn't know where to send the promoted teams. We need to tell it to send them to Division 10.

7) Click on the first one, the ISL Division 11 Regional AFC. For this first one you'll have to do an extra step, the rest are easier. Click the right dropdown arrow to the far right in the empty 'Division for Promoted Teams' entry. Hit search and type in 'ISL Division 10.' Hit enter and it should pop up, click on it. ISL Division 10 should now be entered into the 'Division for Promoted Teams' area.

8) Move onto the next subdivision, CAF. This time when you hit the right dropdown arrow ISL Division 10 should already be in there as a previously selected option. Click on it and fill in the entry.

9) Do the same for the other 4 subdivisions.

10) Make sure all the subdivisions have 1 promotion place and 2 relegation places.

Test your nation rules at this point, they should work. I'm happy to upload my edited .xml but I don't want to do it without VB's okay since it's his file originally.

Good luck!

am I the only one missing the youth team training? it is not available at all.

am I the only one missing the youth team training? it is not available at all.

Same here, was just getting into a new save until I realized this.

FC Bayern was also missing it's reserve league, having U23 selected instead. Since it looks like the author has abandoned this for now, here's a fixed playoff version that has the fix efrumttr posted above, as well as the youth training fix and Bayern fix.

http://www42.zippyshare.com/v/1095439/file.html

FC Bayern was also missing it's reserve league, having U23 selected instead. Since it looks like the author has abandoned this for now, here's a fixed playoff version that has the fix efrumttr posted above, as well as the youth training fix and Bayern fix.

http://www42.zippyshare.com/v/1095439/file.html

Nice one mate :)

Is anything like this possible with national team ??

I don't know if anyone can help me with a problem I am dealing with regarding the Reserves League because I can't have my Juventus Reserve team to play in such league in fact isn't there at all. So, does anyone know how can I modify the file in my editor so my Juve Reserve can play in the above mentioned league? How can I do that an if it could be done? Thanks :-)

I don't know if anyone can help me with a problem I am dealing with regarding the Reserves League because I can't have my Juventus Reserve team to play in such league in fact isn't there at all. So, does anyone know how can I modify the file in my editor so my Juve Reserve can play in the above mentioned league? How can I do that an if it could be done? Thanks :-)

Check Juventus in the editor, with this db enabled of course, and see if they have a U23 team or a reserves team selected, I had the same problem as you with Bayern and it was because they had a U23 team instead of a reserves team.

Can someone upload the edited .xml file that works with the latest update as i cant get the game to run

sorry for being a noob i cant find where you save this file to can you explain step by step please as this looks awsome thank you !

VB, have you abandoned this awesome project?

Would be great to get this compatible with the latest patch as it is a tremendous db. Also there are some minor problems that need to be fixed, such as all clubs not having active reserve teams for example.