Mr Hough Mutto tweak lastest update 3-2-2-1-2

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply
how would u tweak wbr/l after the new patch 1320/1?

I have good resulst with the first tatic, just the way wbr/l playing is not what i like

they shoot too often:1.they will dribble from behind to front of penalty area, then shoot widely...2.they will cut in from goal line and never choose to cross but to shoot even there's no angle at all

try changing crossing from sometimes to always

changed the wide play for each to hug the line rather than normal

these are just suggestion try them all or just 1

i guess as soon as a tactic on these forums starts working they will tweak the engine. because its their last game i think they want you to actually work for your results.

Although while i say that i use this tactic at start of games and if it is going badly i change to the dortmund one on these forums and i end up getting the result

But most times this tactic is enough and still scores a lot......just concedes too regular. i think in 10 games running with just this tactic i went 0-1 down in EVERY game but most of time drew or won in the end.

This tactic was awesome on 13.2 but failed on 13.2.1. I have changed the closing down for the team and behold it starts winning by 4 and 5 again. I find my players stood there watching the other team too often. I am Man Utd so can't judge on other teams. Jeff I would have a close look at this if trying to alter the tactic.

This is the last FM I bought...if they want us to read cleon to be able to play the game lets buy it themselves...I have a hard real life work and I wanna have some fun with a plug n play tactic like I did in fm2012 with Mr Hough boot to asset (something like this). I don't want a simulator, people who want it they can play it like this and pretend they are mourinho. It is a single player game after all, I am not ruining the gaming experience if I play it how I want it. they just making patches to ruin our gaming fun. That was the last year from me and I am playing it since 2000

Right chaps, I'm using the FMC version: http://www.mediafire.com/?ymxukjsrys3qylt

I am on the latest patch.

I am playing as Leeds in my 3rd season in the premier league. I am massively over achieving, I'm currently 3rd after 20 games. This is what I've been doing:

I am using this with the following shouts at kick off:

Pump Ball Into Box

Push Higher Up

Get Stuck In

Pass To Feet

Retain Possession

Hassle Opponents

If I'm playing someone I think is too good for my side, then I'll start the game with the "counter" strategy. For example if I'm playing someone like manu/chelsea/mancity away or at home then I start with "counter". If I'm playing someone I think I can beat, then I play with Standard or Control. If I'm playing someone I am very confident of beating, then I play with Control or Attacking. If I need a goal, then I go all out attack. It's working a treat for me.

Training is set to General Training: Defending and Match Training: Def. Positioning.

What annoys me with people on here is they pick up a tactic, try it for 5-10 games and if it doesn't get results they get in a huff and give up and try something else. The team needs to get used to the tactic, their teams mates, the shouts etc etc. If a tactic works for someone else, and not another person its probably because they haven't had the patience to test it properly. Don't expect miracles after 2-3 games. It's clear SI are going out of their way to stop "plug and play" tactics so you might as well get used to playing the game they want you to play it. Otherwise it will just be a very **** and frustrating game.

Give it a shot.

This tactic was awesome on 13.2 but failed on 13.2.1. I have changed the closing down for the team and behold it starts winning by 4 and 5 again. I find my players stood there watching the other team too often. I am Man Utd so can't judge on other teams. Jeff I would have a close look at this if trying to alter the tactic.

i'll have a closer look.

in what way did you change it?

Lost 5 in a row, all big score lines agaisnt middle to lower teams.

Reverted back to an FM12 tactic which seems to be a little better. Im Atheltic Madrid, Season 2.

yer the lastest update has made it some what lacking

i'm working on it.

try tweaking it if you like

yer the lastest update has made it some what lacking

i'm working on it.

try tweaking it if you like

I dont understand any of it at all to be honest, as i like to rush matches, literally just use team talks and commentry through matches.

I have done 23 season on FM12, so looking to replicate this with FM13, if i lose i lose, but cant be arsed changing tactics every game, or spending ages per match usign shouts, tweaks and stuff like that lol, Lazy :)

Just finished 2022 and admittedly have the best side in the world, but won all games with the Mutto 2 striker tweak. QPR won every game of every competition. Goal Difference For 225 Against 16. Top scorer striker got 44 goals. Lot's more spread around the whole team. Wellington Nem as a 30 year old in the AMC slot 24 goals and 48 assists. Don't know what is it about Nem but he always smashes it for me and his stats don't look as great as others but always delivers. Papadopoulos/Kirchoff/Zouma have been rocks in the DC slots. So kudos man, great tactic.

And further to the last didn't even get Manager of the Year, that went to Roy KEANE of Man Utd. They did get 99 points in 2nd spot though I suppose.

wow that is amazing

have you tweaked it in anyway?

you running the lastest update?

can i see a few screens

Just finished 2022 and admittedly have the best side in the world, but won all games with the Mutto 2 striker tweak. QPR won every game of every competition. Goal Difference For 225 Against 16. Top scorer striker got 44 goals. Lot's more spread around the whole team. Wellington Nem as a 30 year old in the AMC slot 24 goals and 48 assists. Don't know what is it about Nem but he always smashes it for me and his stats don't look as great as others but always delivers. Papadopoulos/Kirchoff/Zouma have been rocks in the DC slots. So kudos man, great tactic.

Nice!! Where can I download the Mutto 2 striker tweak?

Only just seen this thread, I had made my own formation from scratch which is very similar to this but I tried to keep it very basic.

If I'm at home I use a similar set up to the opening post, but it is one of the new formations with shouts available which seem to do quite alot on the new FM.

If I am away or playing a higher repped team, I have a different variant on the tactic where I drop one of the strikers to give extra cover to the Defence by placing a Defensive Midfielder just infront of the back four.

I have been very succesful so far starting a save with Bradford Park Avenue of Blue Square north and I am now in League one currently top after back to back to back promotions. Finishing 1st,2nd and 3rd Respectively.

Ive tried this tactic plus about 10 others none seem to work,This is the worst FM i've played and ive played from the start,

The game says #1 for 20 years at the start,unless SI do something about the match engine then it aint going to be 21 years !!!

Ive tried this tactic plus about 10 others none seem to work,This is the worst FM i've played and ive played from the start,

The game says #1 for 20 years at the start,unless SI do something about the match engine then it aint going to be 21 years !!!

i'm working on a new classic tactic (sliders) trying to recreate one of Mr hough best formation 4-1-2-3

still a bit to go with post once i'm happy with it

some games i win 6-0 then out of nowhere i get a 0-3 smack

i'm working on a new classic tactic (sliders) trying to recreate one of Mr hough best formation 4-1-2-3

still a bit to go with post once i'm happy with it

some games i win 6-0 then out of nowhere i get a 0-3 smack

That seems to be the same no matter what the tactic that i created i just went 11 games unbeaten with bradford park avenue then lost 2-0 to a team i should beat... not sure why need to maybe change the tactic up a lil every now and then.

:(finding it way to hard at the moment to get a tactic that will hold up for a season

might be the end of the plug &play guys

the more modern version of tactic work alot easier with shouts etc might have to be the path i need to head down :(

i've just gone back to my everton save i started this tactic with in 2016 i'm killing it

i guess you just need the right players

need the tactic fluid

match pre set on def pos

an you need to motivate your players

Got average results with this tactic,so i put the att mid up front inbetween the 2 strikers and moved arrow back towards my midfield with my celtic team,have just beaten arsenal 0-2 and porto 2-0, will test some more n let u know results

since the new update my current tactic is ok but not great i've been working on a new tactic

same formation it's not a classic tactic found that to hard to keep getting results.

getting great results won my first 15 games with everton only problem is i'm getting alot of injuries

newtac1_zpsa2145f32.jpg

newtac_zpsfab933de.jpg

newtac123_zpse79de3af.jpg

it is a very basic tactic

i've tried with 2 poachers failed

so changed 1 to complete foward with amazing results

with short passing

attacking football

style is very fluid

same sort of players i've always used

only tested with everton

i used the shout combos from here

http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/335135-Mr-Hough-s-Shout-Combo-It-s-The-Future-Thread

i only use them if i'm losing the rest of the time it's pretty much plug & play

training i use is att movement against weaker teams

def movement against higher teams

i've found the striker on the left scores more than the right so put your best striker there.

this is by no way a world beater i have a really good squad so i expect to win alot

you will need a large squad as i've found out my ever growing injury list

finally the tactic

http://www.mediafire.com/?y9ej03lsxv6ox7y

Hi Jeff,

I want to change the 2 CMs between them. My AP is right footed only, and the BWM is left only. Do u think this change will generate any effect? Should I change the strikers between then as well, if I change the CMs?

Another quick question. If you re leading (1-0 for example) against a very tough opponent, what changes to the tactic do u recommend?

Thank you!

i swap my strikers abit eg left to right right tot left.

swapping players eg the 2 cm during again i have found normally work rather well. the tend to lose there marking .

if your leading against a tough team maybe you a shout like hold poss the only problem is you dont want to change this to early.

if it looks like they are starting to get more chances & look like scoring maybe try changing from attacking to counter

i swap my strikers abit eg left to right right tot left.

swapping players eg the 2 cm during again i have found normally work rather well. the tend to lose there marking .

if your leading against a tough team maybe you a shout like hold poss the only problem is you dont want to change this to early.

if it looks like they are starting to get more chances & look like scoring maybe try changing from attacking to counter

thanks jeff! i ll give it a go.

1st game pre season against a lower french team , won 6-1 , playing Genoa (media prediction 6 in Italy - to have an idea who I am :) ).

Thx again and also for the hard work!

I'm loving this tactic. I've tweaked it slightly, and dropped the wing backs down to go 5 across the back, but still with forward arrows. It's helping me not to concede so many crosses. (I may push them up again if I'm playing a weak team)

If I'm playing a big team (a man city or utd) then I alter the LCM to the same as the RCM and drop the arrows back on that. Especially if i'm away from home.

I play Suarez on the left (28 Goals in 37 games), Borini on the right (12/26games) and I had to buy another striker in January so I bought Baba (7/8games)

Withouth a shadow of a doubt, one of the biggest players in this tactic is your LCM. I play Sahin here and he's 19 assists in 29 games. My last 15 games are WON 11 DRAWN 2 LOST 2 (Against Chelsea away (1-0) and Man City away (1-0)). Conceeded 11 Scored 27 3rd in the League only 3 points behind City.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Using the latest tactic with Liverpool. Enjoying the attractive attacking football and creating a lot of chances (although I think you really need fast forwards which I don't have).

Small issue of getting too many yellow cards every match, but MAJOR issue of conceding from crosses to the back post. Almost every one gets tapped in and the defenders seem unable to clear! I've tried pulling back the WBs and the defensive line but so far its no different.

Anyone else have any ideas for this?? Seems like this is one problem with an otherwise excellent tactic :)

Using the latest tactic with Liverpool. Enjoying the attractive attacking football and creating a lot of chances (although I think you really need fast forwards which I don't have).

Small issue of getting too many yellow cards every match, but MAJOR issue of conceding from crosses to the back post. Almost every one gets tapped in and the defenders seem unable to clear! I've tried pulling back the WBs and the defensive line but so far its no different.

Anyone else have any ideas for this?? Seems like this is one problem with an otherwise excellent tactic :)

have you tried closing down the winger in opp instr with your wing back

ill look into it haven't been using this tactic or playing alot lately

Reverted back to this tactic after a big slump in results

And with the new update its brilliant again!

Im unbeaten in the 8 games since going back winning all of them and conceding 1!

Im everton btw

i'm glad it's working for you haven't been able to play the last few weeks work etc

will give it ago tonight with the new patch

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Archived