Sports Interactive Community
cululu

[FM13.1.3]CUCU_4231 breaking winning streak

Here is my 4231 tactics which breaks my winning streak record.

I am using a rather strong team in 2018, does anyone want to have a try?

2 Very Good CM is the main focus in this tactics,

if you boss the midfield, you will find that the number of shots by opponent will minimize.

If you fail to dominate, way 1 is try to exchange the two CMs.

If you fail to dominate, way 2 is please try to substitute the left CM since it is hard to make the same CM perform well in every match

If you can dominate but fail to score, please try to substitute any of the front 4 for the same reason

resulty.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

91017478.png

Download:

http://www.sendspace.com/file/7h8m31

could u upload tactic again, FM cant seem to see it when i download it, Im on mac is there anything special i need to do? Usually the are .tac but this one was different

no save load, remember i using a strong team

Here is the remaining match for your reference

37693290.png

largest pitch,

assistant handle oi

match prep teamwork 30%

no shouts

the front 4 score evenly in my save

You have a strong team, sure, but big teams like the one who compete with you in the top of Premier League do have teams equally as good as yours right? And to see you beat these teams is still a good result for the tactic.

What's even great is the "without loss"-streak you're getting. A good tactic tends to be a tactic you get a loss with against the bad teams in the league sometimes. But this one seems excellent.

I'm not able to do it. Can someone post a Mac version here? The tactic seems to be of interest

Use the unarchiver, I did and it worked, don't get how people are struggling to do that..

If you're using windows, use Peazip/WinRAR to unzip the file, then put it in the tactics folder.

If on Mac, use The Unarchiver, double click the RAR file and it'll unzip it.

I played 2 games with this tactic with PSG.

That's a beautiful football, but it's dangerous defensively !

won 2-1 away at Nancy and 4-2 vs Bordeaux.

As you have converted this tactic, I take it you are using it yourself. How is it fairing for you?

Only played a couple of games as I'm trying out Knap's tactic. Will post feedback of this one when I have it

I tried importing it into a Challenge game when it wouldn't work. Is that just not possible?

Its because the challenge games are all FMC, any you need to download the TC version in post #13

If you feel your team is under performed, please substituted both the central midfielder and see if there is improvement.

If still failed, please give up this tactics. Without dominating the match, this tactics defend badly.

cucu how da hell you do dis everytime???? so shortly after release always great, yeah, ME flawin tactics. I'm stunned. well done!