The bizzarest goal you've scored or conceaded.

Just curious as to what bizzare goals people have scored, or had scored against them.

I'll start with this one against me.

[video=youtube;5XGpMcdfv8w]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5XGpMcdfv8w

I had to record that with fraps as FM wouldn't let me upload, not trying to get around the SI bit at the beginning, i genuiely started a thread asking how to get it to work. I got no reply.

Anyways can anyone beat that. I think that was a shot too, unless his decisions was poor.

I just scored the same type of goal. The goalie passed to my FB which decide to lob it from our final third to their final third for my striker to run onto. Their GK came out to rush my striker but the ball bounced way over his reach and went in.

During beta I got a rather amusing goal where the ball bounced off the crossbar into the goalkeeper's face and then into the net but unfortunately I didn't get a recording of it :(. Gotta love the quality of blue square south + ME bugs lol.

During beta I got a rather amusing goal where the ball bounced off the crossbar into the goalkeeper's face and then into the net but unfortunately I didn't get a recording of it :(. Gotta love the quality of blue square south + ME bugs lol.

[video=youtube;4Es1B750-H4]

a couple of days ago was a very strange goal from Arteta - a looping pass forward, too far for Podolski, the Everton goalkeeper came for it, missed it and it curled all the way around.

I never saved it but in a cup game with CSKA the opposition keeper kicked the ball out of his hand from his box went all the way to my box bounced over my keeper and stopped right above the bar of my goal yet it was given as goal and said my keeper scored an og?

That was on the beta.

I never saved it but in a cup game with CSKA the opposition keeper kicked the ball out of his hand from his box went all the way to my box bounced over my keeper and stopped right above the bar of my goal yet it was given as goal and said my keeper scored an og?

That was on the beta.

Mine was post patch