Training camps without matches ?

I noticed a lot of threads about training camps , but i wasn't able to find one with my problem(s)..

In my second season with Man utd , the board arranged a training camp for me in the USA.. i had to pick 40 players...

We spend about ten days in the USA.. without playing one game, i wasn't able to arrange one etc...

I understand a training camp is for the squad harmony and fitness.. but i don't think any team will go on a camp without playing friendlies...

I had the same issue, no games arranged when my Chicago team went to Arizona for training camps. However, when I went to arrange friendlies I did find I COULD arrange friendlies with Arizona teams (there are only like 2, and low quality at that), but no other teams, even ones in nearby states. I just self arranged two games with Arizona teams and left it at that.

I had the same issue, no games arranged when my Chicago team went to Arizona for training camps. However, when I went to arrange friendlies I did find I COULD arrange friendlies with Arizona teams (there are only like 2, and low quality at that), but no other teams, even ones in nearby states. I just self arranged two games with Arizona teams and left it at that.

I wasn't able to arrange anything between 8/7 and 18/7 . I read somewhere somebody had the same problem.. His Man utd team went to belgium(Antwerpen) to there affiliated club , without playing one game !

I had this in the USA too, all 3 clubs I was meant to play rejected the request so my team went off and played no matches. It is probably an error due to the fact it was the middle of the MLS season (right?). It meant I had to squeeze in more friendlies later on just to get them match fit.

I had this in the USA too, all 3 clubs I was meant to play rejected the request so my team went off and played no matches. It is probably an error due to the fact it was the middle of the MLS season (right?). It meant I had to squeeze in more friendlies later on just to get them match fit.

Yet MLS teams are happy to arrange in season summer friendlies in real life.

Archived