Sports Interactive Community
Dusty_Monk

Scout Reports vs Coach Reports and CA/PA

My Ass Man recommended a 16 year old player and his PA said he'd be a good PRM player. I scouted him with another scout with 18/18 JA/JP. He said the same, so I recruited the kid. The coach report (from Ass Man) now says his potential is to be a decent League 2 player!

Am I missing something here?

My Ass Man recommended a 16 year old player and his PA said he'd be a good PRM player. I scouted him with another scout with 18/18 JA/JP. He said the same, so I recruited the kid. The coach report (from Ass Man) now says his potential is to be a decent League 2 player!

Am I missing something here?

Your Ass Man doesn't have as good stats for judging CA/PA ?

Your Ass Man doesn't have as good stats for judging CA/PA ?

Well it's weird that the Ass Man initially said he'd be a good PRM player (Assuming the Ass Man scouted him first via Backroom Advice recommendation) and now the Ass Man says League 2 PA when signed.

That is odd. I'm sure we are missing something...:)

You need to look at your Assistant Manager's stats for 'Judging Player Ability' and ' Judging Player Potential'. The close his stats are to 20, the more accurate the coach report will be.

You need to look at your Assistant Manager's stats for 'Judging Player Ability' and ' Judging Player Potential'. The close his stats are to 20, the more accurate the coach report will be.

But the point is that the ass man is contradicting his own initial assessment which was backed up by a JPP 18 scout

But the point is that the ass man is contradicting his own initial assessment which was backed up by a JPP 18 scout

Could it be that the assman was just relaying information from the scout(s)?