You know you're addicted to FMH when...?

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

it's not really to do with addiction, more passion.

When you beat your team in game and feel gutted, in my current career i'm in my 4th job as Everton manager and I just beat Arsenal 3 - 0 to go top and I felt gutted, I was even pleading with the screen for them to score a consolation lol :D

I know it's only a game but I still feel passionate about it!

:thup:

I never buy anyone from Leeds as I'd love to see them succeed and feel it is my duty not to nick their best players!

i use sugar daddy and take tresor kandol off their hands for 50 mill to give them the financial push they need

Like above but you call your PSP - FMH

You play it on the toilet

You play it at school

At school, my music teacher took my PSP off me for 1 month!!! She was a real ... meanie :p

back swiftly on topic

...when you stay up all night on the night of an exam' date=' just so you could play another game, but you end up playing a season.[/quote']

I did that, thought only for about 3 months (in game). I did really bad on my Science, as i thought it would be similar to previous exams with things like Solar System, Periodic Tables etc. Instead, i get things about bendy lampposts! I mean why?

Have you broken yours as well, Ridley?

Which broken one are you on? Im now onto my fourth PSP. 1st one broke for no apparent reasons so Sony replaced. Second one i dropped down the stairs, but told Sony i hadn't done nothing :D Third one the UMD laser that reads the data (or something like that) got moved so couldn't read data. And now im onto my fourth. Luckily, i have just taken insurance out on my Nintendo DS Lite after buying it as it was only £12 for 24 months.

I have a few things you could say to your teacher MJGB ;)

+

Bendy lamposts?!

+

Have you got Continuous Play? It's insurance from Sony for PSPs (can't remember how much)

In regards to insurance, no but Ill look into it. Thought i don't play on the PSP much apart from on FMH a couple of times a week, say on the journey to work or lunch break.

And Bendy Lampposts, i know! And, in my history exam, we were told a question would come up regarding the Ancient World medicine, so for a whole year, we were taught all about the Egyptians, Romans and Greeks. All well and dandy, then in the exam, this 36 mark question was about Ancient Muslim. Grrr, we hadn't even been taught about Ancient Muslim. Hopefully, I'lll still do ok though, otherwise my elderly teachers getting an ear full ;)

• 1 month later...

You play whilst at Old Trafford, in one of the boxes, having a 3 course meal before the game and watching the match from a warm comfy environment. I also had my PSP in my hand when i met Paul Parker :)

...you think "New FMH, New PSP" and everyone else thinks it's a waste of money!

How is it as waste of money?

Currently I am with out a PSP as some stole my last one.

So don't see any point in buying a Slim and Lite. Since that model is being replaced

Archived