Sports Interactive Community
Chiziola

FM 13 The game that broke the camels back

Hi FM Lovers and Haters alike, I start firstly with my observation that the only tactic to get anyone success is a 42211 or similar, no one has had any joy with a typical

442 or any classic tactic. This does not seem realistic and shows another flawed match engine. Second is the clear lack of beta testing or what I suspect as SI using

sycophantic testers that just want a free copy of the game and are too scared to tell SI the game is rubbish. Thirdly the game is a cluttered mess and is becoming

lessof a joy to play, I havent tried the watered down classic version as I decided to just stop playing as there was nothing to be had in the joyless mess.

I have to confess that I had vowed never to buy an FM game again until it had been patched at least 3 times and was working, however I got drunk and bought it

fromsteam. I really do regret wasting the £30 quid as it just fills SI`s pockets and they get away with the same crap each year.

For this version I have uninstalled it from my laptop and intend to leave it that way, SI has lost its way and you dont seem to listen to people that have bought your

games for years, you seem to just listen to the fan boys that clearly can dedicate a third of their waking lives to the game, I for one dont have the time or the interestanymore, is sad but FIFA campaign is getting better each year and I hope they make a push and knock you off your pedestal.

When will you learn that the bread and butter fans dont have 8 hours a day to spend tinkering with a flawed system, your classic version isnt needed, you need to

simplify what you offer, get it right and make sure change isnt just for change sake but as a step forward. Until then you are another customer down, I will happily

take my money elsewhere. :herman:

On the contrary it seems you're punished for tinkering. If you play with the standard formations and the standard player roles without changing anything you can be successful. You're actually punished for trying to set a team up to play the way you want because the AI is too powerful in exploiting your weaknesses.

I expect this to be locked soon anyway, just thought I'd say my piece.

Damn, that means that the league table showing me 5 points clear at the top is a damned lie with my 4-4-2 formation.

I typed it in paragraphs so it wouldent be a wall of text, it came out like that, not that I care what you think, I was just getting a point across

So basically you are refusing to use the watered down FMC because you want the main game watered down?

4-4-2 has always sucked on FM imo. The reason is simply because there aren't any natural wingers in the game. They are always AML/R.