-All cups of the japanese football system

-All U-18 and high school competitions

-All university leagues and cups

-Real system and rules, according to the editor, for each tournament

-Some real friendly tournaments

-Awards for all competitions

-List of past winners of national tournaments

TEAMS

-Rival teams for all clubs (also for university and high school teams)

-derbies

-Favourite/legend players and non-players for J. League teams

-Reputation correctly set for teams of lower divisions, university teams and high schools

-Real foundation dates for all teams (also for university and high school teams)

-Stadium, reserve stadium and training ground correctly set

-Real affiliations

-real in-game kits for professional clubs, top university, high schools and U-18 teams

PLAYERS AND NON-PLAYERS

-1st squad and real U-18 players for J. League clubs

-Attributes set for all players

-Youth and profesional career for J. League players

-Favourite people and teams for J. League players

-Honours and awards for each J.League player

-Right birthplace and nationality

-Real staff for J. League teams

-Some real player for university and high school teams

OTHER STUFF

-Over 1,000 real stadiums

-A lot of real media

-More cities

-Facepack for players

-Logos for all competitions

-Backgrounds for all clubs, stadiums and competitions

RELEASE SCHEDULE

version 0.1: J. League 1, J. league 2 and JFL playable. Media. Fake youth system automatically generated by the game. Graphic pack.

version 0.2: Regional leagues playable. Graphic pack updated.

version 0.3: players for J. League 1.

version 0.4: players for J. League 2 and facepack for all players.

version 0.5: prefectural leagues playable. All stadiums. Graphic pack updated.

version 0.6: district leagues playable. Graphic pack updated.

version 0.7: university tournaments. Some real university player.

version 1.0: all university and high school/U-18 tournaments. All real players for U-18 teams and some high school player. Football system updated with real qualification competitions. Guide for all competitions.

other updated: graphic pack for minor clubs, university and high school clubs. Real in-game kits for some regional and prefectural club.

We're looking for other two members for these tasks:

-a japanese user to help to translate most complex competitions rules of prefectural and district leagues.

I understand. I meant take a look at his database to see how he has rated the players. They were pretty accurate in FM 2012 so.

I'll take a look, anyway players attributes for Gambare Nippon 2013 will be based on Winning Eleven 2012 J. League and 2013 edition after its release on the market. :)

I'll take a look, anyway players attributes for Gambare Nippon 2013 will be based on Winning Eleven 2012 J. League and 2013 edition after its release on the market. :)

I've a file for FM12, i used it for FM12 and it was so fine 100% .. i'm surprised some files including it worked for FM13..

do you want this file ?

To the people who asked and sent pm to work on players database: thank you for your proposals. We've found the fourth member, Johhog, he'll add the players.

We still looking for a japanese user who can help to translate (at the moment we have a "part-time" help by a friend of Volgalonso :D)

@Bacella: we hope to release version 0.1 for next week.

Gah, just as the Match Engine seems to be at an acceptable level, here I have another road block (Though a worthy one :)) that is preventing me from my long-term game but what is playing in Asia or the AFC if Japan isn’t included? :p

Guess I just been given more time to have my affairs in order before I retreat from the world.

following many people asked for it ..

This is FM12 made in click here

worked fine in FM13 for me, but all teams without Managers ( all jobs available ) , this wasn't the case when i used it for FM12, i don't know why.

be aware that i'm not the one who created it, so all thanks to him, i just uploaded it because i don't know from where i download it.

cheers guys !

Thanks for the link but there if have to sign up if i would like to download the file.

Are in this file the real playernames?

other question......are older versions than 1.0 fo "Gambare Nippon" available for download an if yes, where?

thanks

@Barcella; There is no download for Gambare Nippon yet. Harima said they’re hoping to release the first version sometime next week but be patience, the team will have it up sooner or later ;). But yes, Spurs' file does have the real players at their respective clubs (At the time of the files original were released; is it Widehawks 2012 Japan System?)

@Barcella; There is no download for Gambare Nippon yet. Harima said they’re hoping to release the first version sometime next week but be patience, the team will have it up sooner or later ;). But yes, Spurs' file does have the real players at their respective clubs (At the time of the files original were released; is it Widehawks 2012 Japan System?)
Think it is yeah. I'm using widehawk's and there's not staff at Japanese teams, only players.

That doesn't happen with me, no players appear...

I didn't try it on the game, just opened on the editor, and it all failures records.

Thanks for the link but there if have to sign up if i would like to download the file.

Are in this file the real playernames?

other question......are older versions than 1.0 fo "Gambare Nippon" available for download an if yes, where?

thanks

Sorry Bacella, I wrote 1.0 but I mean 0.1. :D

I don't think will release version 1.0 before february/march. My personal desire is to finish version 0.3 with J. League 1 players for late december.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm discovering that now.

Some newgen is generated, but just a few, between 1-4 players for club. It's a very serious issue.

I open a thread on bugs forum.

I also found out that this issue affects several nations (for example Italy) or even all.

Yes. Anyway I don't know if it makes sense release the file at this moment.

There are serious regen issues in Japan and in many other leagues, and other bad bugs in all nations.

The game is unplayable after a few years, even if you choice to play in England or Spain.

We need a patch as soon as possible.

http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/335820-Japanese-regens-issue?p=8362140&viewfull=1#post8362140

Yes. Anyway I don't know if it makes sense release the file at this moment.

There are serious regen issues in Japan and in many other leagues, and other bad bugs in all nations.

The game is unplayable after a few years, even if you choice to play in England or Spain.

We need a patch as soon as possible.

http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/335820-Japanese-regens-issue?p=8362140&viewfull=1#post8362140

It isn't a problem in default leagues, just edited ones. It's a stupid bug that SI should never have allowed to be in there by full release (like that new players thing).

It isn't a problem in default leagues, just edited ones. It's a stupid bug that SI should never have allowed to be in there by full release (like that new players thing).

Not only edited leagues. Regens issue there are also in Brazil, for example, but its frequency is random.

That bug could also affect (again, in a random way) every league not enabled. Maybe that's the reason why cpu teams of all world get crazy, don't knowing anymore how they have to do on transfer market.

Guys, I'm seriously thinking to come back and release the full project on FM2012 (leaving to FM2013 only the version is coming this week).

Sigames developers didn't answer about these bugs yet.

http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/337064-Cpu-clubs-get-crazy-regens-problems-unreal-transfer-market

I'm also very angry because the editor has corrupted one save data (also the relative .bak file) and I lost 4 hours of work.

FM2013 is too bugged for now.

Archived