What FM are you playing ?

What FM are you currently playing ?  

569 members have voted

1. 1. What FM are you currently playing ?

• FM 2005
    • FM 2006
    • FM 2007
    • FM 2008
    • FM 2009
    • FM 2010
    • FM 2011
    • FM 2012
    • FM 2013

FM10. Haven't bought 11 or 12 and don't like how overly complicated its all become.

I kinda agree with you if you are referring to the latest additions of media and the tone system but honestly I basically just ignore them and do just fine anyway.

You can't compare graphics of FM12 with those of FM13. I am still more into FM12, as an unsolved case, sometimes understanding passing,tackling other times it is getting confusing. Without judging FM13 i liked in particular FM13 beta in release version.

Decided this year (finally) to never buy game on release but to wait to final post Jan transfer window patch is released. That way, you get a year's play out of the finished game rather than 6 or 7 months to the next incarnation's release.

That's what I did last year with FM12, and I'm glad I did. I buy every March, so its no different then buying every November, other then the fact that it works fine by March

12. I'm dabbing with 13 but until they fix the match engine I don't think I'll make a full game on it. I'll also avoid buying 14 and probably 15 until they crash dump to a fiver on steam (or whatever,) unless the feedback is amazing. 13 has really put me off ever buying an FM on release again. I waited for the price to crash for 09 through 12 and they were usually fixed by then, I shall go back to doing that. Less money for si in a way but I'm sure it's no skin off their nose!

• 3 weeks later...

Yep very much the same as most on here .. cannot play fm2013 in it's current state

fm2012 is a far better all round game ..

And from now on i will not buy Football-Manger untill the full patch in march .

Olny wished i didnt waste my money this time around . just to be a tester for the game

FM10, see my post in the 'You Can't Win Anything With Kids' thread as to why i'm still playing. 21 1/2 season into the save now, Season 2030-31 and i've got no plans to stop playing haha.

I've got the FM13 demo downloaded, i've played a few matches in the Classic mode and it seems very good. Might be tempted to pick back up where I left off and continue that save at some point.

Archived