What FM are you playing ?

What FM are you currently playing ?  

569 members have voted

1. 1. What FM are you currently playing ?

• FM 2005
    • FM 2006
    • FM 2007
    • FM 2008
    • FM 2009
    • FM 2010
    • FM 2011
    • FM 2012
    • FM 2013

Still playing FM12, which still has many issues that it used to but it's good enough to make a long term save.

I won't be buying FM13, I'll wait for everything to be polished out, which means waiting until the final version of FM14.

Still playing FM12, which still has many issues that it used to but it's good enough to make a long term save.

I won't be buying FM13, I'll wait for everything to be polished out, which means waiting until the final version of FM14.

My main save is on FM 12 so I'm still playing that but I also have a network game on FM 13 and have to agree with what you said

FM12. The video blogs and demo of FM13 didn't get me excited, so I'll probably give it a miss- there's nothing there to add to my enjoyment of the core game and the ME issues are clearly still being smoothed out. So I may as well stick with my long-term save.

I'll keep an eye out come sales time, but for now, I'm an FM12 guy.

FM 12 here. Mainly because the new FM is always my Christmas present from the missus but having had a go at the demo, it could be the first incarnation I miss since CM3. It's just too, well, "clunky" for me I think but there is still time for it to win me over I guess

None atm. I can't deal with the new match engine so am just creating a few games in the data editor ready to play when the next release with the match engine bugs fixed. I can't go back to FM12. It just doesn't seem right will all the changes :p Plus, after a year of playing it gets way to easy :p

Fm13 for me, because I took a year out and missed FM12. So there are enough features I missed over the two releases that it feels brand spanking new and exciting. I have no idea what features are new this year or are from last years game.

The ME has a few cosmetic issues (like players ALWAYS getting to the byline in the box and shooting rather than pulling the ball back) but its always looked like that to me. Unless FM12 was flawless (which I doubt) its a good enough progression to warrant a purchase and play. I just put the ME issues down to how the game visualises the number crunching behind the scenes. It doesnt always look good, but if I believe its cosmetic then it doesnt bother me. Thats why I never go back to older versions.

Bought FM13, never felt as ripped off as I do though so waiting for a patch or either going back to FM12, can't believe how shocking the FM13 ME is.
they did fix the most notable problems when the full game went live, so even if the beta ME was horrible its already much better now, for this reason im currently playing on my fm13 save

It's a poll,if it turns into another feedback thread I'll close it.

Feed back .. your just closeing anything with bad press about fm2013 ? Its a joke

so feed back can be classed as any reply to why your not playing fm2013 .. What a joke this fourm is truning into

Feed back .. your just closeing anything with bad press about fm2013 ? Its a joke

so feed back can be classed as any reply to why your not playing fm2013 .. What a joke this fourm is truning into

There is plenty of negativity in the feedback thread,that is why Kriss said he would close this if it turned into "another" feedback thread.

FM12 because FM13 demo was a rather disappointing experience and I'm not going to buy the full game as long as a couple of annoying/absurd issues aren't fixed. And if they won't, no biggie... FM14 is only 11 months away

FM 2012 for me......I aint going anywhere near FM 2013 until the bugs are sorted........Its always the same, its not worth bothering to buy the new game until the end of the January transfer window imo.....The fact that they have messed up the Match screen puts me off

Archived