The "My missuses could have scored that" thread - Sponsored by Harry Redknapp

I can beat it but I don't have proof as the miss frustrated me so much I stopped playing and deleted my game and I am now waiting for the match engine to be updated.

I was playing as Arsenal, losing 1-0 at home to Everton after 10mins. There was a scramble for the ball about 25 yards out from Evertons goal, the ball ended up rolling back to Tim Howard who just watched the ball go past him along the ground. Walcott ran through and picked up the ball up right on the goal line and shot, and the ball went directly upwards, hit the cross bar and out for a goal kick, which physically seemed impossible considering the angel. I wish I had saved it now.

There was no one within 15 yards of him, except a ball watching Howard who was probably 10 yards away.

I can beat it but I don't have proof as the miss frustrated me so much I stopped playing and deleted my game and I am now waiting for the match engine to be updated.

I was playing as Arsenal, losing 1-0 at home to Everton after 10mins. There was a scramble for the ball about 25 yards out from Evertons goal, the ball ended up rolling back to Tim Howard who just watched the ball go past him along the ground. Walcott ran through and picked up the ball up right on the goal line and shot, and the ball went directly upwards, hit the cross bar and out for a goal kick, which physically seemed impossible considering the angel. I wish I had saved it now.

There was no one within 15 yards of him, except a ball watching Howard who was probably 10 yards away.

Not that I'm defending the ME, because I've seen some howlers, but when kicking a ball upwards, if it were to catch the crossbar on the edge the spin would alter the trajectory of the ball. So it would be possible.

Anyway, I have plenty of misses for my goalkeeper. Last night I was hanging on for a 1-1 draw with Juventus when Chiellini shot from an impossible angle, my keep just walked away from the ball, allowing it to sail into the net. Not happy. Lost 2-1.

Not that I'm defending the ME, because I've seen some howlers, but when kicking a ball upwards, if it were to catch the crossbar on the edge the spin would alter the trajectory of the ball. So it would be possible.

Anyway, I have plenty of misses for my goalkeeper. Last night I was hanging on for a 1-1 draw with Juventus when Chiellini shot from an impossible angle, my keep just walked away from the ball, allowing it to sail into the net. Not happy. Lost 2-1.

Yeah, not sure how people can actually play the game and enjoy it when things like that happen. So many bugs that you start just hoping the balance each other out.

Archived