[FM2013] Kenco's Woirld League - Updated by Gram

Gram123

I know a lot of you guys played Kenco's world League for FM12, i did to. So i was very sad when i read on this forum that he did not intend to do one for FM13. So i decided that i would update it and here it is.

Well its somehow time consuming to do so many leagues, so for now its mostly the most prestigesus leagues i have updated. I didn't change much, just updated and fixed all the errors the converting came up with. So the experience should be mutch the same.

I dindn't do this edit. All credit goes to Kenco

----

What it is:

There will be an
8 Tier World League, starting with 2 World Divisions, then having regional splits from Tier 3 downwards, with a total of 50 divisions of 16 teams.
This means a total of 800 teams from almost every nation in the World. Continental competitions will continue as they are, I decided that these are very good already and don't see the need to change them. I am also creating an FA Cup style competition for all World League teams.

Kenco figured out how to get all teams to play in there domestic leagues as well as the World League. It is done so that in the fall teams play domestic league and it the spring they play world league:

"Because the World League takes up a big chunk of the calendar, I will also be creating new domestic league structures for as many nations as possible, with mini 8-team leagues at the top of each structure and adding in some regional splits so that clubs aren't pushed too far down the ladder. So England for instance, will have a Premier Division Elite League of 8 teams, followed by Premier Division North and South, each with 8 teams, then Championship North/South with 10 teams each. Other, smaller nations may just have one division of 8 teams as I aim to make as many of the 800 World League teams playable as possible. "

The key to all this is the new add/remove leagues feature, which will allow us to play as virtually any team in the World League by switching on their domestic league, which is why I want to create/alter as many leagues as possible.

Allthough i dindn't run any test seasons it should work just as in FM12. Atleast it startup with no problems, but please let me know if you have any problems. The Editor is giving somekind of error msg about brazil and finland. I did not do Finland and i think Brazil is not a problem.

IMPORTANT INFORMATION - MUST READ

There should be 21 files in there, you need to extract them to:

User \ Documents \ Sports Interactive \ Football Manager 2013 \ editor data

Start a new game

Ensure that all 21 files are enabled, and any other editor data file you have must be disabled

At the nation select screen, you must select England and go all the way down to the bottom level (Regional Premier Divs). Failure to do so will end up with a crash

Then you choose what country you wanna play in. You can enable more than one, and with all the leagues you want. You can only choose the countrys i have done, there is a .xml for each i have done, or here are the list:

- Algeria - Argentina - Australia - Belgium - Brazil - China - Denmark - England - France - Germany - Holland - Italy - Portugal - Russia - Spain - USA

Download removed as Kenco seems to be offended by this update of his work

Please let me know if there are any problem, balance, error msg or anything. I will have a lot at it. Im not sure i will be able to fix it, as it is not me who created the edit i merely updated it.

You must have missed this:

3. Seek permission from original author before publicly re-releasing someone else's work with or without your own tweaks and edits, failure to adhere to this will result in a 10 point infraction

I didn't know you could just update files from FM12 for FM13, if that's true then I may release a version.

Also, you haven't tested it and you've spelt "World" wrong. I dread to think what else you've done. :mad:

You must have missed this:

3. Seek permission from original author before publicly re-releasing someone else's work with or without your own tweaks and edits, failure to adhere to this will result in a 10 point infraction

I didn't know you could just update files from FM12 for FM13, if that's true then I may release a version.

Also, you haven't tested it and you've spelt "World" wrong. I dread to think what else you've done. :mad:

I wonder how a stareditor like you missed its possible to update from 12 to 13. Well there is a post here on the site howto. Not everything get over without errors, so you have to fix them manually. Im very sorry if you think I stole your work, that was truly not the point of this. I actually asked in your thread if you were gonna update and you said you didn't meant to, thats the only reason i took the liberty of updating your great work. If it means something to you i will delete it from the Internet and just use it for my self it was really not to offend you, just to share so that other people also might enjoy it.

Also im very sorry for hitting the wrong key in the headline, and btw so far in the testing it haven't showed any errors, so it seems your fear of what else i might have done is misplaced, but im certaintly not done testing it.

Archived