Sports Interactive Community
dheathcote

Leighton Baines possibly the best player in the premier league?

Has anyone else found that no matter where you play Baines, anywhere across the Midfield or Defence he performs amazingly. If my team has a good game and Baines is playing he is always one of the top performers, he scored goals, puts in brilliant crosses and makes amazing tackles. I think he is possibly the player performing most accurately to the real world in the prem! Buy him he is a steal at 10 to 15 mil!!!

If your club is big enough and you comment about looking at buying him, Baines usually makes a fuss and gets transfer listed. I almost had him for Arsenal for 16.8mm until Manchester city gave him 130k per week. He was going to be the key for to rejuvenate Arsenal but alas no luck.

wooh, well for me in my first game i managed to talk him into asking for a move in the first window and in my 2nd game I waited till the start of season 2 when he naturally asked for a move as everton hadnt done well. You just have to use sneaky manager tactics and hope you are higher up in the league than everton :)

There is a section for good player discussion. Although LB is hardly a secret, in general in my opinion it would be preferable if you could keep all discussion of this type about players there, so that players like myself don't inadvertently get told about good players we would prefer to find for ourselves whislt simply browsing GD

Oh my bad, sorry, i did look but didnt see one, kept finding the transfers bugs sections, hopefully a mod will see this and move it