club tax is insane!!! my juventus loses 2-3 millions pounds each month

how SI define tax for club. is it just based on income only or profit. if a club made loss every months, so it will be still taxed or not? many clubs in same period got insecure within months.

i have got no idea about tax company, but without buying mega money players, the balance should not decline rapidly.

how SI define tax for club. is it just based on income only or profit. if a club made loss every months, so it will be still taxed or not? many clubs in same period got insecure within months.

i have got no idea about tax company, but without buying mega money players, the balance should not decline rapidly.

Tax is paid regardless of whether you make a profit or not. :)

In FM clubs pay the tax they are supposed to. It's a case of this is our total income and the game works out how much tax the club pay based on the countries tax rate. Whilst as most of us know in real life it very rarely works that way :D.

Monthly loss's are irrelevent really, its the end of season balance that counts. I lose between £400-600k a month with my aberdeen team, but i clear that with Euro cup qualifcation and prize money at the end of the season. Thats on a smaller scale, with Juve it should be possible to make £30-40M in prize money a season.

... with Juve it should be possible to make £30-40M in prize money a season.

How? Winning the Italian league makes you 0 credits. They can only get prize money from CL. Winning the CL gives something like £35M in all. The board wants them to finish in at least the quarter final. That's not even £20M if they win all matches (except the quarter final). My numbers might be a bit wrong, as I can't remember what precisely is given in prize money and I don't use English currency in my save so had to do some mathacrobatics.

Off course on top of that comes TV money from playing in the CL...

But granted Juventus has the best financial background in the Serie A.

My Juventus side get something like £60k per game shown in TV.

I'm playing FMC and there you can't see the finances as in full FM. And I can't remember if I'm told in the news that Italian clubs get some money on top of the 60k. But probably they do. Juventus doesn't have a special tv deal.

Real Madrid and Barcelona on the other hand get ~£130M a year for their individual tv deals.

I'm playing Italy and my tax (£6.1m) is larger than my wage bill (£5.6m). I think it is clear that if you want to manage in Italy you'll have to be a selling club to avoid financial ruin. If the figures are all correct, which it appears they are, then it's no wonder Italian club football is falling by the wayside in real life. I'm going to be concentrating on producing my own talent as buying top players is probably always going to be out of reach for me.

Juventus are one of the most profitable clubs in game as far as I'm aware, so in the words of the recently departed Lance-Corporal Jones 'Don't Panic!'.

Have you tried to manage them?

My economy is fine because I managed to sell players like Pepe, Caseres and Melo for good money.

Lots of clubs in Europe do better financially than Juventus. In FM13 that is.

i'm still on FM12 so i can't give feedback about FM13; the main reason is that i'm enjoying a db heavely modified.

the introduction of real life taxes in FM13 is probably the best feature of the last years, something that really makes this game harder. Italy, until FM12, was unrealistic about finances, the only way to make it better was editor, now, with taxes, many problems are probably solved ...

consider also that Juventus is investing lot of money to complete the area around the new stadium.

At the end of 2013, all the area will be completed with a new head office of the club, new training facilities for the first team ("old" one for young teams), hotel (that will be used also by the team before home matches), residence, multiplex cinema, concert arena, etc ...

Untitled.png

This in addiction to Juventus Museum, Juventus College and "Area12" that already has 60 stores.

Untitled2.png

[video=youtube;PKTjdaYTfH0]

Now u know the reasons why people who hate juventus starts to cry if referee do something wrong. :D

If u want further information about the owners of juventus visit this link http://www.exor.com/?p=&s=&id=〈=en

How? Winning the Italian league makes you 0 credits. They can only get prize money from CL. Winning the CL gives something like £35M in all. The board wants them to finish in at least the quarter final. That's not even £20M if they win all matches (except the quarter final). My numbers might be a bit wrong, as I can't remember what precisely is given in prize money and I don't use English currency in my save so had to do some mathacrobatics.

Off course on top of that comes TV money from playing in the CL...

But granted Juventus has the best financial background in the Serie A.

Juventus takes something like 80M from Serie A tv rights in the game every year, so does not take only the CL tv rights.

Collective TV rights in Serie Aare divided amongst all teams based on this rule. A third equal for all team, a third divided by reputation; last third depend for final position in last league.

Italian leagues prizes money set in FM2012 were highly unrealistic/impossible and they were removed.

All italian clubs except Juventus, that has property Stadium, lives on their tv rights. Kill Sky, and football in italy will be gone. :)

Add to this the sfortunate austerity program of our Governor, and you will understand why italian teams struggles in finances in FM.

Maybe taxation is a little too high, but I'm in some way in contact with SI if something can be perfected.

that's right, 80ML is more or less the net (after taxes), 103ML is gross.

I suppose that database must be set on 103 ...

It is not set on DB, it is a rule implemented in the game

In Italy does no more exist individual TV rights; Lega of Serie A contracts directly them with Sky (our pay TV) and the amount payed will be divided among all Serie A club.

This huge amount is divided among all italian serie A clubs as the rule I have explained some post ago.

It is not set on DB, it is a rule implemented in the game

In Italy does no more exist individual TV rights...

I know, but anyway to have the best control of the incomes, I think it's better if in Football Manager, all the incomes are set in the database, so for example juventus must have also other incomes like stadium tour, museum, stadium name rights, etc ... this means more realism and also 25\30ML more per year. ^^

I know, but anyway to have the best control of the incomes, I think it's better if in Football Manager, all the incomes are set in the database, so for example juventus must have also incomes for stadium tour, museum, stadium name rights, etc ... that means 25\30ML per year.

This are different kinds of revenue (not TV related) and should be inserted in database, yes. :)

Archived