Sports Interactive Community
Seedy Loner

How to Activate Bought 'Unlockables'

I've just purchased a £50 million bank boost and the 'No transfer window' unlockable but I've no idea how to activate them within the game. I presumed I'd be asked before starting a new game whether I wanted to use them or not but nothing's happening. Anyone any ideas how to get it working?

While in your game go to FM > Store > Wallet for the unlockables you bought.

Or Store > Bank for the bank boost. There you can put a slider to select how much money you want but if you use the money it's permanently used.

How do you get to the unlockables you have won previously? For instance, in the Beta, I got a player fo the year award which gives you the option to remove attribute masking but now I can't find it anywhere to activate it.

quick question if I purchase an unlockable such as boost bank balance can I use it more than once??

Say I unlock £50 million is that for use on one saved game only??

Can i use it once per saved game and as many times as i like ???

quick question if I purchase an unlockable such as boost bank balance can I use it more than once??

Say I unlock £50 million is that for use on one saved game only??

Can i use it once per saved game and as many times as i like ???

Once you have used the £50m you cannot use it again, but it doesn't have to all be used in one save. You can apply £10m to one of your career games, £20m into another etc :)

Do I have to have the in game editor in order to use the boost bank balance feature? I have purchased some dosh, in game I FM>download>wallet and I have tried boost bank too. Says I have balance of 150m but there is no slider to apply to cash to the game? I guess I am probably just being thick but any help would be gratefully received. Thank you.

Boost Bank Balance is FMC only

In Game Editor is FM only.