Past meetings?

DP

I'm not getting this option! If I click the tick of another fixture the far right option is 'view match'. There is nothing for past meetings. Are you getting this? Not for the next fixture, for any side?

Oh and I'm talking about PREVIOUS fixtures here. Not fixtures in the future.

Apologies, I misread your opening post, I see now on previously played matches, view past meetings gets replaced by view match. Sorry but I can't find any other way to view past results when the game's been played. Would probably be worth posting in the bugs forum as SI might be able to make the view match button appear along with past meetings one rather than in place of it in a future update.

• 1 month later...
How can I see previous results for a side I've played against if they are not my next fixture?

You could do this on previous versions, hoping I'm missing the button!!

Select the tick against that fixture, then in the bottom left select past meetings.

WH9xP.png?1

Et viola.

IRJHL.png

You made the same mistake I did earlier on in the thread, he's asking how to do this for teams he has already played against. Sure the method you described works for teams you play several times in the same season but what about a Champions league game against an opponent you haven't played against for years? Say you get drawn against Barcelona whilst managing Roma and after you've played them you decide you want to find out how you've fared against them in past meetings, the way things are in the game atm as far as I can tell the only way to do that is to wait and hope you get drawn against them sometime in the future since as soon as you've played a fixture view past meetings gets replaced with view match.

You made the same mistake I did earlier on in the thread, he's asking how to do this for teams he has already played against. Sure the method you described works for teams you play several times in the same season but what about a Champions league game against an opponent you haven't played against for years? Say you get drawn against Barcelona whilst managing Roma and after you've played them you decide you want to find out how you've fared against them in past meetings, the way things are in the game atm as far as I can tell the only way to do that is to wait and hope you get drawn against them sometime in the future since as soon as you've played a fixture view past meetings gets replaced with view match.

Ah, I thought he was saying that are not immediately the next fixture, i.e., my next match. You could always arrange a friendly with them and hope they accept?

• 4 years later...
  • 1 month later...

OK Disregard the above tables . In FM2017 you need to go to the league ladder . Click the team you want to know about . Across the top go to there TACTICS Screen . Choose Senior Squad . Below the football pitch on right hand side you will see 3 options . Next Match / Past Meetings / Reports . Unfortunately it will only give you the meetings for the next upcoming match but there it is ......

Archived