Sports Interactive Community
Gram123

Exported teams

Is it possible to do anything but versus games with exported teams? Seens exported teams are in tex files are they editable ? Can exported teams get into new games or be used in the editor ?

If you wanted to play a league with certain teams you could export a load of teams, put them in a league and then play. This could be make a league of national teams.

The team export has many uses, I am currently looking at using it to set up a ladder competition using the head to head mode.

If you wanted to play a league with certain teams you could export a load of teams, put them in a league and then play. This could be make a league of national teams.

The team export has many uses, I am currently looking at using it to set up a ladder competition using the head to head mode.

Thats not quite what i was looking for. What I was looking for was to export a team from a game in let say 5th season and add it to another league. IE. Export Football Club Copenhagen season 5 into a new game in the Danish Superliga season 1 or to switch Football Club Copenhagen English premier league season 1