Sports Interactive Community
Sign in to follow this  
nik33

[FM13] Nik33's FM13 Summer Packs

The hard work has been yours for years, keep it up, without you I couldn't play FM

Agreed. Great work Nik.

v2.24 is up.

Awesome as. Thanks heaps!

Gunna do some editing off this one so I can start a new game. Gunna edit a few of the Aussie players for more realism :)

With the competition short names, could you look to change all (or as many as possible) to 3 letters? Some aren't, but for appearance sake it would look better.

UEFA Super Cup is SC, could become ESC (European) or USC (UEFA).

League 2 in England is L2, could become EL2 (English)

Maybe some already are, not in my game though.

Tom, better create your own editing file because if you edit one of my data packs, you won't be able to update them without losing your changes..

Dan, I'll look into it, yeah.

Sérgio Conceição appointed today as new Académica manager

Other Staff changes in Académica:

Siramana Dembele (Olhanense) -> Académica - Assistant Manager

Diamantino Figueiredo (Olhanense) -> Académica - GK Coach

Vitor Bruno (full name Vitor Bruno Clara Santos e Motas Fernandes) -> Académica - Fitness Coach

Jorge Rosãrio (full name Jorge Manuel Caetano Rosário) -> Académica - Assistant Manager

At Académica:

Miguel (GK coach) -> free agent (also change is full name to Miguel Ferreira)

António Gouveia (Assistant manager) -> free agent

João Brandão (Fitness coach) -> free agente

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cristiano (Setúbal) ---> free agent since today

Jaaskelainen (West Ham ) -> renewed until 2014

Max Kruse (Freiburg) -> Future transfer to Monchengladbach until 2017

EDIT: Max Kruse transfer value: 2 500 000 €

Walsall have Manchester United goalkeeper Sam Johnstone on loan until the end of the season after David Grof left to join Clermont.

Tom, better create your own editing file because if you edit one of my data packs, you won't be able to update them without losing your changes..

Dan, I'll look into it, yeah.

Ah okay. What if I "save as" and re-name it? So it's kind of like a new editor file?

Then you'll have duplicate entries which is also not good. Just make sure that your file is loaded after my packs and your changes will show even if we edit the same people/clubs/etc.

where do i put all of these nic? i mean the agent panels and faces? thx!

The agents panels in the skin you use, in the "panels" folder. The faces to wherever you have your other facepacks.

If you have a normal number no, if you have 50 of them and an old pc probably yes.

Is there a way to add future transfers for managers? Guardiola takes over at Bayern and Jean Fernandez will take over at Montpellier in the summer. I had a quick look in the editor but didn't see a way of doing it.

Is there a way to add future transfers for managers? Guardiola takes over at Bayern and Jean Fernandez will take over at Montpellier in the summer. I had a quick look in the editor but didn't see a way of doing it.

Due to the human element, something like this isn't really possible. What happens if a human user starts a game with Bayern, Montpellier or whoever. What happens on 1st July 2013? Is the human manager sacked just like that, irrelevant of any success in 12/13?

The most which can be done is to have the respective jobs in each person's career plans and to have the managers as the club's chairmen favoured personnel. I believe nik33 did this for Guardiola, not sure about Fernandez.

Due to the human element, something like this isn't really possible. What happens if a human user starts a game with Bayern, Montpellier or whoever. What happens on 1st July 2013? Is the human manager sacked just like that, irrelevant of any success in 12/13?

The most which can be done is to have the respective jobs in each person's career plans and to have the managers as the club's chairmen favoured personnel. I believe nik33 did this for Guardiola, not sure about Fernandez.

Well, the game could set it to cancel the future transfer if the human player takes over. There used to be the option, and I think you might be able to set a player/non player future transfer to include a specified staff role.

Anyway, it was just a question as Fernandez was announced yesterday or the day before.

Does the update include future transfer of gotze to Munich ?

this update no because it was released on the 17th of April but the next one most likely will

Fernandez will have his future plans updated like Pepe, I've already done Gotze (along with any transfer/release that is announced daily) for the next update, for tomorrow.

Yes, like many other players that have future transfers set. You can find them in the Transfers-World-Future Transfers section.

Nick

Joe Jordan and Kevin Bond Arent in Q.P.R

kevin Bond is asst manager and Joe Jordan is 1st team coach

Great Work... hopefully with some future transfers as well... e.g. Guardiola Bayern?

Yeah, I just uploaded it.

So, v2.27 is up.

Excellent work as usual. Quick question has the agent pack been updated for the patch, etc...? I recall that right after the latest patch the pictures and names no longer corresponded.

I could possibly help out with any details needed for scottish teams and any other details needed...if so let me know.

Of course, post anything you want and I'll add it.

nik33, you may have missed this Q:

Has the agent pack been updated for the patch, etc...? I recall that right after the latest patch the pictures and names no longer corresponded.

Andre send the file to my mail, thanks!

Babak yeah I updated it, do you have any specific examples?

Once the final SI patch came out the agents no longer had their faces corresponding to the names. It got jumbled up. So I removed them. I think the config may have changed or something like that.

I've deleted the file and re-downloaded the new post-patch files and will now check and let you know.

Names of the agents are now correct but no pictures for almost everyone. In fact some even have the wrong pictures from elsewhere in the database. For instance, the picture for Mongai shows up for Kia Joorabchian.

Also the French National team's name is dimmed when you get into the senior squad.

Also my Barcelona home kit is now not showing up. But rather displayed as a generic one. Its the only kit I notice having this problem. I hear its the kit color changes file in your download that is causing it but I cant fix it. Its supposedly cause of the (ed4) file.

v2.29 is up.

If you can identify the wrong pictures help me correct them by providing the IDs needed.

France's titlebar is ok for me, it had a problem without my packs.

About Barcelona, I created their usual kit as a base and this year's as a special 2013 assignment, that's why.

v2.29 is up.

If you can identify the wrong pictures help me correct them by providing the IDs needed.

France's titlebar is ok for me, it had a problem without my packs.

About Barcelona, I created their usual kit as a base and this year's as a special 2013 assignment, that's why.

They're all wrong! :) I realized the problem. All your IDs are off by 9. You need to add 9 to the final digit. I think after the patch the agent's were changed in SI's own database.

Cool, i'll try correcting the xml then, thanks.

so how do you fix the Barcelona home shirt then ?, and Sir Alex retired, and by the way Puyol has not retired from internation football

I believe the kits aren't showing only when they are yearly assigned, so after the first season everything should be ok for Barcelona.

v2.31 is up.

Coming soon, news about the Summer Packs.

Yes, set as future transfers of course.