[FM13] Nik33's FM13 Summer Packs

• Replies 597
  • Created
  • Last Reply

With the competition short names, could you look to change all (or as many as possible) to 3 letters? Some aren't, but for appearance sake it would look better.

UEFA Super Cup is SC, could become ESC (European) or USC (UEFA).

League 2 in England is L2, could become EL2 (English)

Maybe some already are, not in my game though.

Tom, better create your own editing file because if you edit one of my data packs, you won't be able to update them without losing your changes..

Dan, I'll look into it, yeah.

Sérgio Conceição appointed today as new Académica manager

Other Staff changes in Académica:

Siramana Dembele (Olhanense) -> Académica - Assistant Manager

Diamantino Figueiredo (Olhanense) -> Académica - GK Coach

Vitor Bruno (full name Vitor Bruno Clara Santos e Motas Fernandes) -> Académica - Fitness Coach

Jorge Rosãrio (full name Jorge Manuel Caetano Rosário) -> Académica - Assistant Manager

At Académica:

Miguel (GK coach) -> free agent (also change is full name to Miguel Ferreira)

António Gouveia (Assistant manager) -> free agent

João Brandão (Fitness coach) -> free agente

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cristiano (Setúbal) ---> free agent since today

Jaaskelainen (West Ham ) -> renewed until 2014

Max Kruse (Freiburg) -> Future transfer to Monchengladbach until 2017

EDIT: Max Kruse transfer value: 2 500 000 €

Tom, better create your own editing file because if you edit one of my data packs, you won't be able to update them without losing your changes..

Dan, I'll look into it, yeah.

Ah okay. What if I "save as" and re-name it? So it's kind of like a new editor file?

Then you'll have duplicate entries which is also not good. Just make sure that your file is loaded after my packs and your changes will show even if we edit the same people/clubs/etc.

Is there a way to add future transfers for managers? Guardiola takes over at Bayern and Jean Fernandez will take over at Montpellier in the summer. I had a quick look in the editor but didn't see a way of doing it.

Is there a way to add future transfers for managers? Guardiola takes over at Bayern and Jean Fernandez will take over at Montpellier in the summer. I had a quick look in the editor but didn't see a way of doing it.

Due to the human element, something like this isn't really possible. What happens if a human user starts a game with Bayern, Montpellier or whoever. What happens on 1st July 2013? Is the human manager sacked just like that, irrelevant of any success in 12/13?

The most which can be done is to have the respective jobs in each person's career plans and to have the managers as the club's chairmen favoured personnel. I believe nik33 did this for Guardiola, not sure about Fernandez.

Due to the human element, something like this isn't really possible. What happens if a human user starts a game with Bayern, Montpellier or whoever. What happens on 1st July 2013? Is the human manager sacked just like that, irrelevant of any success in 12/13?

The most which can be done is to have the respective jobs in each person's career plans and to have the managers as the club's chairmen favoured personnel. I believe nik33 did this for Guardiola, not sure about Fernandez.

Well, the game could set it to cancel the future transfer if the human player takes over. There used to be the option, and I think you might be able to set a player/non player future transfer to include a specified staff role.

Anyway, it was just a question as Fernandez was announced yesterday or the day before.

Fernandez will have his future plans updated like Pepe, I've already done Gotze (along with any transfer/release that is announced daily) for the next update, for tomorrow.

I've deleted the file and re-downloaded the new post-patch files and will now check and let you know.

Names of the agents are now correct but no pictures for almost everyone. In fact some even have the wrong pictures from elsewhere in the database. For instance, the picture for Mongai shows up for Kia Joorabchian.

Also the French National team's name is dimmed when you get into the senior squad.

Also my Barcelona home kit is now not showing up. But rather displayed as a generic one. Its the only kit I notice having this problem. I hear its the kit color changes file in your download that is causing it but I cant fix it. Its supposedly cause of the (ed4) file.

v2.29 is up.

If you can identify the wrong pictures help me correct them by providing the IDs needed.

France's titlebar is ok for me, it had a problem without my packs.

About Barcelona, I created their usual kit as a base and this year's as a special 2013 assignment, that's why.

v2.29 is up.

If you can identify the wrong pictures help me correct them by providing the IDs needed.

France's titlebar is ok for me, it had a problem without my packs.

About Barcelona, I created their usual kit as a base and this year's as a special 2013 assignment, that's why.

They're all wrong! :) I realized the problem. All your IDs are off by 9. You need to add 9 to the final digit. I think after the patch the agent's were changed in SI's own database.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived