Sports Interactive Community
BBB

How many times can the activation code be used on Steam?

I and my flat mate both bought a copy of the game. I ordered mine two weeks ago for the BETA access and have been playing it since. He ordered his earlier last week. Mine has already arrived and I said he could use the code in the manual as I expected his copy to arrive the next day/today.

If his doesn't arrive today, is it possible to uninstall the game from Steam/His computer and me then use the code on his manual to then activate my game fully?

The activation code can be used on multiple computers but because the game is linked permanently to the staem account of the person activating, the game can only be played by one person at a time. The answer to your query is no.

So if he's not playing it then I can? Can you just clarify that! Sorry

as long as you have steam installed on any computer.. you can download fm as many times as you like.. dont even need the code...

But that is only on your own steam account. And you can only be logged into steam on one computer at any given time , which obviously means you can only play a game on one computer at any given time..

also, account sharing is against the TOS that steam have set out and you agreed to...

just so you know.

It won't be possible to use the same code twice. It will be linked to your flatmates Steam account now so you'll have to wait for his copy to arrive and use that code in your own Steam account.

Ter, can my brother use my steam account to install FM and later play in offline mode, whilist I play at the same time, again in offline?

Ter, can my brother use my steam account to install FM and later play in offline mode, whilist I play at the same time, again in offline?

No you would still need to log in to steam and you can only log in at one computer at a time

Hello

Please if I have an activation code and I want to use FM on my new laptop, does this mean all I have to do is log out of steam in my old computer and log in to it on the new one and I could play the game ?

4 minutes ago, Philipj said:

Hello

Please if I have an activation code and I want to use FM on my new laptop, does this mean all I have to do is log out of steam in my old computer and log in to it on the new one and I could play the game ?

Yep.