Sports Interactive Community
Kraiden

Question for someone who bought a bank boost

How does it exactly work?

If I buy for example 50 million will it be usable on multiple new games I make?

Can I choose a amount of the 50 million I bought? Say I use 5 million on a game with Southhampton, and with my other Chelsea save I can use 50 million? Or only 45 then?

And when I used the whole 50 million on a game, and I want to make a completely new game with a new club, is the 50 million gone? I can't use it anymore?

You only have 50 million, so if you put 5 million into one game you then have 45 million left to use elsewhere.

You would need to buy additional funds if you wanted more.

lucas i would like to know why si felt that boost balance has to spent in the current save game and cant be carried in total to other save game what i mean is this for example if someone has 50million why doesnt that total stay 50million for other save games. i dont quite understand why si didnt allow this cause it means constant buying for users from steam store.

lucas i would like to know why si felt that boost balance has to spent in the current save game and cant be carried in total to other save game what i mean is this for example if someone has 50million why doesnt that total stay 50million for other save games. i dont quite understand why si didnt allow this cause it means constant buying for users from steam store.

Huh? Lucas just said you could spent some money in one saved game and what's left you could spent in a other game.

So it doesn't have to be spent in the current save game like you say.

Also could there be some explanation on which unlockables shouldn't vanish after having used them?

I mean I bought a Board Over-ride and used it in my saved game, and I understand I can't use it anymore in my current game, but when I created a completely new game and chose a club and then went to unlockables I saw my other purchased unlockables that I could use but not Board-Override, so it's only 1 time usable?

When you go to the store there is absolutely no information about what is a one time use.

Huh? Lucas just said you could spent some money in one saved game and what's left you could spent in a other game.

So it doesn't have to be spent in the current save game like you say.

Also could there be some explanation on which unlockables shouldn't vanish after having used them?

I mean I bought a Board Over-ride and used it in my saved game, and I understand I can't use it anymore in my current game, but when I created a completely new game and chose a club and then went to unlockables I saw my other purchased unlockables that I could use but not Board-Override, so it's only 1 time usable?

When you go to the store there is absolutely no information about what is a one time use.

Board-Override is a one time usable, and the issue with Son Generated is a bug.

We're looking to clarify the issue within the Store.

Board-Override is a one time usable, and the issue with Son Generated is a bug.

We're looking to clarify the issue within the Store.

But surely it should be a one-time usable in the meaning that you can kind of use it like a joker card which is then gone, but still buy a second override ticket later on in the same or another save...

And that's exactly why SI have created it the way they did. :pow:

Also it would as a matter of fact be an unlimited cash cheat if it was as you'd like it to be and that's not what the unlockable is intended to do.

But surely it should be a one-time usable in the meaning that you can kind of use it like a joker card which is then gone, but still buy a second override ticket later on in the same or another save...

In a different save, yes. But only one per save game.

In a different save, yes. But only one per save game.

That's what I asked.

I used my board-override in one save game and it was gone when I created a completely new FMC game with a new club and everything.

It wasn't in my wallet anymore while the other unlockables that I got still was.

I e-mailed your store.

That's what I asked.

I used my board-override in one save game and it was gone when I created a completely new FMC game with a new club and everything.

It wasn't in my wallet anymore while the other unlockables that I got still was.

I e-mailed your store.

Yeah, apologies there I was getting my wires crossed. It's all covered in the FAQ which was sorted a while back: http://www.sigames.com/faq/fm13.php?id=94