Sports Interactive Community
johanbajenfans

[Released] FMSweden Frost Logos 13 - Megapack!

ZvtnO.png

You can not put this megapack on any other site or re-host it, that is totally forbidden!

Hey!

I'm the Graphic manager on the Scandinavias biggest FM-Site called, FMSweden.se!

And we, or i should say MRHide, had created a new logo-model that we have been working on for a while now.

We have just realesed a megapack and we tought why not share that with FM-people around the world, so yeah here it is. Our FMSweden Frost Logos 13 created by MRHide aka Hidenator!

There is at this point 23644 logos totally, and more it's gonna be. But if you want updates (that will come) you are free to come and join us at FMSweden.se.

FMSweden Frost Logos 13

Author: MRHide

How many logos total?

(Includes: Small, Normal, Background Left & Background right)

Where to put this?

User \ My documents\ Sports Interactive\ Football Manager 2013\ graphics\ logos

In-Game Screenshots:

Screenshot 1

Screenshot 2

Screenshot 3

The official thread you can find here, and you are free to ask whatever you wondering about.

Megapack - Download Here!

FMS Frost Logos 13 Megapack - Torrent

Size: 3,54 gb

Can anyone tell me, why it is not working for me when I extract it. It is just giving me logos from Arfica and Afganistan. I get a winrar diagnostic message coming up, and that has three options, close, break operation or copy to clipboard.

It has worked fine in the past so I'm unsure what is wrong.

Anyone know why?

I was able to get it downloaded and put all of them in the correct folder

User \ My documents\ Sports Interactive\ Football Manager 2013\ graphics\ logos... though I had to create a graphics and logos folders. Am I doing something wrong?

Scratch that I figured it out.

How I got it to work: after you put it in that folder, start your game. from the main menu go to preferences, go to interface, clear cache, unclick "use caching to decrease page loading times" and click "Reload skin when confirming changes in Preferences." then reload skin, confirm. maybe try restarting the game afterwards. hope that helps.

if it works you can change it back afterwards

Would there be any reason that after installing this all international teams lost their logos? All the club ones work fine but nations are showing blank now?