Andy Carroll's Contract(quick answer if possible)

No idea where to put this and needed a quick answer.

I am coming to the end of my first season in charge of West Ham and there is an "agreed price" for Andy Carroll. In past FM's the deal would always go through, but i need to know if i'll have the opportunity to cancel, because i don't want or need him and don't want to spend £17M + on the transfer.

Does anyone know the score with this deal?

No idea where to put this and needed a quick answer.

I am coming to the end of my first season in charge of West Ham and there is an "agreed price" for Andy Carroll. In past FM's the deal would always go through, but i need to know if i'll have the opportunity to cancel, because i don't want or need him and don't want to spend £17M + on the transfer.

Does anyone know the score with this deal?

No, in previous FM's you still had to make an offer of the agreed price and it'd then be automatically accepted. If you don't make an offer then the player just returns.

Out of interest how many times did you play him and how many goals did he score. Was he better\worse\about the same for the hammers as he was for Liverpool?

I played half a season with the hammers, just to test something out .. and Carroll was superb up front on his own, he had something like 12 in 20 and many many assists.

That was with a 4-5-1 formation essentially, but with inside forwards .. hope this helps

Out of interest how many times did you play him and how many goals did he score. Was he better\worse\about the same for the hammers as he was for Liverpool?

11 games 3 goals

I used Mr Miagi(Maiga) up front on his own and he managed to score in three quarters of his games.

Archived