Cheat Engine - Speedhack

Hello guys,

I've read some people using the Cheat Engine's speedhack to improve match speed by 10 or even 50x and some people noticed increase in speed after pressing 'Continue'.

What I'm wondering is will using this tool get you banned on Steam?

I don't see how I've would be classed as cheating as I believe it would hinder your team not watching the game at normal speed, therefore not being able to react to the changing circumstances!

I was thinking of using while cruising through days but since it's a 3rd party tool which most likely 'hooks' itself into the game it might be recognized as a 'cheat' even though my intentions are not cheating.

it's messing with active memory, I wouldnt go anywhere near it if you value your game.

http://wiki.cheatengine.org/index.php?title=Cheat_Engine:Internals#Speedhack

Some more information on the speedhack function.

I don't think there is any reason to be afraid your save becomes corrupt since it's not changing game-related variables, it just speeds up the process of getting information from A -> B.

The only worry would be crashing or freezing if set too high on slow computers.

I am going to state the obvious here but do bear in mind that there is always a chance that using an application like this will cause some issues either with the game or your computer so you should think of the risks before using them

This should theoretically speed up your game during matches especially, as it basically just adds a multiplier to your match speed in and out of highlights. It shouldn't have a massive effect if any at all on processing and will however, introduce a few bugs (good luck trying to click a drop-down menu). Your mileage WILL vary, depending on how powerful your PC is. However it should not be causing crashes or any instability and the risk should be minimal. However, as it is with this things, it is a slightly increased risk so if you are someone who likes their risk to be as low as possible, don't use this. It will also require a bit of tweaking and trial and error to see what value works for you. Additionally, if your game crashes you will recieve 0 support from SI, even though the only crashes should in theory come from your system itself, and not the game.

Just be careful, and if you start seeing any instabilty, turn it off. Speedhacks are generally safe stuff as long as the game is single player and your PC is strong enough. GENERALLY.

This should theoretically speed up your game during matches especially, as it basically just adds a multiplier to your match speed in and out of highlights. It shouldn't have a massive effect if any at all on processing and will however, introduce a few bugs (good luck trying to click a drop-down menu). Your mileage WILL vary, depending on how powerful your PC is. However it should not be causing crashes or any instability and the risk should be minimal. However, as it is with this things, it is a slightly increased risk so if you are someone who likes their risk to be as low as possible, don't use this. It will also require a bit of tweaking and trial and error to see what value works for you. Additionally, if your game crashes you will recieve 0 support from SI, even though the only crashes should in theory come from your system itself, and not the game.

Just be careful, and if you start seeing any instabilty, turn it off. Speedhacks are generally safe stuff as long as the game is single player and your PC is strong enough. GENERALLY.

I've noticed increase in how quick I can go through menu's and news but indeed clicking buttons with dropdown menu's require you to hold it for a bit.

It is pretty safe until you set it way too high, have noticed it freezing when I set it to 500.0+ xD but I generally save a lot so I don't lose all that much when it happens.

I have downloaded this but I do not know how to use it, can you give me someadvise please

I've noticed increase in how quick I can go through menu's and news but indeed clicking buttons with dropdown menu's require you to hold it for a bit.

It is pretty safe until you set it way too high, have noticed it freezing when I set it to 500.0+ xD but I generally save a lot so I don't lose all that much when it happens.

Hello guys,

I've read some people using the Cheat Engine's speedhack to improve match speed by 10 or even 50x and some people noticed increase in speed after pressing 'Continue'.

What I'm wondering is will using this tool get you banned on Steam?

If you wan't to move really fast through games I would recommend checking out the instant result skin. It implements the Instant Result tech from FMC into normal FM.

Had no idea such software existed before looking at this thread.

Have downloaded it and started using it - it's undoubtedly livened up a rather sluggish processing speed. Only want to speed up the game when it's processing, so turn down the highlights in game to 1 or 2 notches, and have to hold down the mouse when it comes to drop down menus!

Other than that, it's working a treat.. so far. :thup:

I have downloaded this but I do not know how to use it, can you give me someadvise please

After installation open Cheat Engine. (Make sure Football Manager is open)

1) Click the computer with the magnifying glass (With the green blinking border)

2) Find FM.exe in the list and double click it

3) On the right side of the screen check the 'Enable Speedhack'

4) Change the speed from 1.0(Normal) to 5.0 or higher but use at your own risk because it might freeze your game.

Fantastic its so quick thank you Miyasashi for your help.

After installation open Cheat Engine. (Make sure Football Manager is open)

1) Click the computer with the magnifying glass (With the green blinking border)

2) Find FM.exe in the list and double click it

3) On the right side of the screen check the 'Enable Speedhack'

4) Change the speed from 1.0(Normal) to 5.0 or higher but use at your own risk because it might freeze your game.

Archived