VALENTINO10

http://www.4shared.com/file/RTSObXdN/Valentino10_standard.html

http://www.4shared.com/file/-s5bfeky/Valentino10.html

http://www.mediafire.com/?925viwzicyk8glv

evertontacticsoverview2.png

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

evertontacticsteam.png

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

A 3-5-1-1 formation with the 2 wingbacks being very dangerous out wide whilst the midfield threads through balls to the striker and runners from midfield. It is an attacking, fluid, quick tempo direct passing tactic which creates clear cut chances and goals for the team whilst providing defensive stability at the back.

Gk - Goalkeeper - Defend

WBR - Wing back - Support - Hugs touchline and overlaps the midfield. (Runs with ball often / runs down right / gets forward whenever possible)- KEY PLAYER!

DCR - Central Defender - Defend - Must have high aerial ability to cope with crosses / pace also useful.

DCC - Central Defender - Cover - Must have high aerial ability to cope with crosses / pace and anticipation to cover the defence.

DCL - Central Defender - Defend - Must have high aerial ability to cope with crosses / pace also useful.

WBL - Wing Back - Support - Hugs touchline and overlaps the midfield. (Runs with ball often / runs down left / gets forward whenever possible) - KEY PLAYER!!

MCR - Box to Box Midfielder - Support - Makes runs from midfield and provides through balls and a threat from deep. (passing, tackling)

MCC - Ball Winning Midfielder - Defend - Sits in midfield but sprays passes around to rest of team. (tackling, marking, passing, positioning)

MCL - Box to Box Midfielder - Support - Makes runs from midfield and provides through balls and a threat from deep. (passing, tackling)

AMC - Advanced Playmaker - Attack - teams creative influence providing through balls and chances. (passing, creativity, flair, driibling) - KEY PLAYER!

STC - Poacher - Attack - Scores the goals. Pace, finishing, dribbling, off the ball. (Beats offside trap/ rounds keeper) - KEY PLAYER!

Touchline Instructions - I use all 4 and very important to use!!!

#Play out of defence - will retain posession.

#Play through the defence - will ensure the team provides through balls to the poacher.

#Look for Overlap - will ensure the wingbacks overlap the midfielders.

#Exploit the Middle - will channel the throughballs down the centre.

What this tactic does and more info...

#This tactic will not work until the team familiarlarity is accomplished or better - usually takes 7-15 games - do not expect to win the first 5!

# I use control at home and standard mentality away from home - VERY IMPORTANT! - train the team to learn both.

# Set Pieces set up including a man on each post which will stop many goals.

# Creates clear cut chances from through balls in centre but also has width.

# Scores goals and does not concede many too.

# Without gd wingbacks, attacking midfielder and poacher this tactic will NOT work.

# Long shots all set to rarely.

# NOT a posession tactic - does not provides high% posession stats.

# Do not expect to win every game - this is football lol.

#Do not use ANY opposition instructions as they tend to lead to sendings off and penalties being given away!

#Team Talks - I usually send the team out relaxed or if u play to your best u'll win.

#I train all my midfielders to try killer balls often & striker to try break offside trap.

Thats all for now unless I add anything I find out later, please feel free to download and give feedback....

http://www.4shared.com/file/RTSObXdN/Valentino10_standard.html

http://www.4shared.com/file/-s5bfeky/Valentino10.html

Someone else will have to download and put on free link site then im afraid...

Sorry :p. Can you upload it anywhere else maybe? 4shared are making me register.

No worries. I registered and tried the tactic out. Was having a really bad run but my first game with your tactic was a 2-0 victory (with Brescia). Looks like it really gets the best out of the midfielders :thup: Will keep using it and see what happens.

Someone else will have to download and put on free link site then im afraid...

There you go mate, I've uploaded it to MediaFire, no registration required. I'm going to try out your tactic, not sure who with yet, I'll let you know how I get on.

BOTH TACTICS IN WINRAR FILE:

Just out of interest, who did you sell to get enough funds to buy Corchia, Nainggolan and Mouyokolo?

I sold hettinga for 10m cos he not gd enough in air for me, Mouyokolo only cost 1m but has been a revelation suprising even me, I just cleared out the overpaid old players and then got corchia and Nainggolan on some money straight away and rest in 48 months payments...

Just out of interest, who did you sell to get enough funds to buy Corchia, Nainggolan and Mouyokolo?

I've just done a quick test with Man Utd. I sold Nani and Young as they would not fit and signed Nainggolan, Agogo and Fellaini so I'd have better players to fit the tactic. I'm afraid the early results aren't good. Played (competitive) 5 lost 3 drawn 2 and haven't looked the better team in any of those games really. I'll keep testing though as 5 games isn't enough as you said in your OP.

R u playing hernandez or welbeck up front bcos rooney or RVP because they both come deep to get the ball so wont work as the top striker? - i wud play him behind the striker who should be hernandez...

Quick question but whats the contribution of WBS? Mostly defensive work or goals/assists?

Why not play through middle?

What is the difference between the two tactics?

Which one you use with your Everton save?

And what about MP and pitch size

I geuss no OI?

There you go mate, I've uploaded it to MediaFire, no registration required. I'm going to try out your tactic, not sure who with yet, I'll let you know how I get on.

BOTH TACTICS IN WINRAR FILE:

Can you please tell me what I have to do this to make it playable. I'm a novice with this kind of thing.

once uve downloaded it onto ur computer, u need to move it into... my documents > sports interactive > FM13 > tactics.. then when u have game loaded it shud appear in your archived tactics list.. hope that helps...

once uve downloaded it onto ur computer, u need to move it into... my documents > sports interactive > FM13 > tactics.. then when u have game loaded it shud appear in your archived tactics list.. hope that helps...

I've done all that but for some reason .rar files don't show up in games for me.

I've done 3 games so far with the Montreal Impact in MLS. The 3 central defenders Ferrari, Nesta and Nelson Rivas are doing great. Marco Di Vaio is scoring a lot, and Felipe in MOC is very good.

I have weak left backs so I have to buy some new players.

3 games, 2 wins, 1 draw.

With several CCC.

Nice job so far Valentino !

U need to extract the rar files - get a rar file extractor off internet and that will let u put them in as as TAC files.....

I've done all that but for some reason .rar files don't show up in games for me.

U need to extract the rar files - get a rar file extractor off internet and that will let u put them in as as TAC files.....

Aaah got it thanks, will give this tactic a go .

One is standard mentality, one is control mentality so ur team can learn both - standard is used for away, control for home games - no instructions as stated in first post - pitch size i use is maximum but this may not be correct or shudnt make much difference anyway....

What is the difference between the two tactics?

Which one you use with your Everton save?

And what about MP and pitch size

I geuss no OI?

Am lower league team. Control wasn't working for me. Switched to standard for all matches and won 8 of last 11 moving from second bottom to 6th. Excellent

Gd work - I always think the mentality to use at certain moments is where the manager earns his pay and can be the difference between a gd manager and a great manager - glad it working in a lower league as well - saves me testing - keep me posted with results....

Am lower league team. Control wasn't working for me. Switched to standard for all matches and won 8 of last 11 moving from second bottom to 6th. Excellent

Initial Thoughts

Very Solid at the back. I concede from set pieces, but that's against better teams because I have limited players.

Scoring opportunities are very limited, Wingbacks have to be world class and the AMC has to be your best player to get the rest of the team into the game.

Centre Forward does not score very many goals at all, or get much service. Majority of goals come from midfielders flooding the box and not being picked up so theyre free, or the ball going to the opposite fullback at the back post who frequently isnt marked.

Would a faster centre forward , or a stronger centre forward, work best in this tactic?

To stop conceding from set pieces set that as ur match training default b4 the game firstly. Secondly, the wingbacks and the advanced playmaker do not have to be word class but of a good standard for the level the team is playing at. The midfielders do flood the box as that is the plan but if you have the right centre forward and midfielders the centre forward will get a lot of service. You must have a QUICK (13minimum pace & acceleration) striker who is best as a poacher preferably who will play off the last man in their defence and look to break the offside trap as explained in the very first post.

STC - Poacher - Attack - Scores the goals. Pace, finishing, dribbling, off the ball. (Beats offside trap/ rounds keeper) - KEY PLAYER!

Initial Thoughts

Very Solid at the back. I concede from set pieces' date=' but that's against better teams because I have limited players.

Scoring opportunities are very limited, Wingbacks have to be world class and the AMC has to be your best player to get the rest of the team into the game.

Centre Forward does not score very many goals at all, or get much service. Majority of goals come from midfielders flooding the box and not being picked up so theyre free, or the ball going to the opposite fullback at the back post who frequently isnt marked.

Would a faster centre forward , or a stronger centre forward, work best in this tactic?[/quote']

Although I am Blackburn and have a good set of players this has been really impressive winning away at Blackpool 3-0 then beating Crystal Palace at home 2-0. Rhodes seems to be excelling up front and my midfielders are controlling the game. Good work.

Yes, I'm currently trying this out.

Started a save with Leeds, brought in players I thought were suitable but ended up 20th and sacked in November!

Thought I'd have more luck with a top flight team so been using it on a Newcastle save now. Sold a lot of players and brought in Subotic, Wellington Nem, Jovetic, Kjaer, Nainggoglan, Gokhan and a few youngsters that havent featured much.

Currently 4th, 3 points off top with a game in hand after 15 games. I was conceding too often fromm set pieces but that seems to be ok after setting match prep. Got to say I'm pretty happy with how its working now.

I get bored easily when I start with a Prem team though so I may have to try and work out how I can get it working with Leeds!

All sounds gd - i found that at certain times, a certain tactic wont work with a certain team (altho it was a different tactic with qpr and the defenders were awful) but yh u shud def try and crack it with leeds - it was working for me at forest after a slow start but that probably down to the time it takes for the tactic & style to be learnt - keep me informed...

The formation has everything - solidity at the back, width out wide with wingbacks, a strong midfield, no wide wingers not tracking back or being wasted on the wing and gd football and goals to be scored - Im like you, its great to see a fm where a 5 at the back can reap results!!!

Finally the year a 352 works?