flag.gif

Shaun Goater - Juventus/Bermuda - 2012/13

Juventus

League: Winners

Champions Cup: Semifinal loss to Barcelona¨

Coppa Italia: Final loss to Inter

Super Cup: Win against Napoli

Summary:

We won the league by 26 points and were really superb in Italy. We have bought Falcao as our only notable player. In the Champions League we lost to the later winners from Barcelona.

Future:

Our goal is to win the league yet again and find a replacement for an aging Buffon. Any succes in the Champions League is a bonus

Bermuda

World Ranking: 132nd

Caribbean championship: 1st round exit

A crazy start as we lost our first 4 games without scoring a single goal. We ended up 3rd in our Caribbean championship group with 4 points. Since then we've found decent succes and have only lost 1 of our last 7 games. The opponents have been weak though.

Juventus Bermudans

NEW Kentoine Pitt - Will become a very good Bermudan winger. He rejects the callups though :-(

I'm seriously thinking about taking up this challange, it looks hilarious. I just want to know one thing: are you supposed to only load the league you are playing in, or can you add leagues in other countries to the database from the get go?

I'm seriously thinking about taking up this challange, it looks hilarious. I just want to know one thing: are you supposed to only load the league you are playing in, or can you add leagues in other countries to the database from the get go?
I've loaded the leagues I usually play with as well as my nations league (India) and all the leagues of the country I'm playing in at the moment (Germany), I don't think there is any rules to it except no custom DB's or leagues.

Crewe Alexandra F.C - Season 2020/21;

CreweFC_zpsee8abe28.jpg

My Profile.

The Squad - League Table - Graph - A great first season in the top flight and we shocked quite a few of the so called big boys, grabbing draws off of Liverpool, Arsenal and our biggest performance has to be a 2-1 victory over Tottenham. No team had ever been relegated on 40 points so that was always our aim and we were mathematicaly safe with 1 game to go so i played alot of our youngsters and we pulled off a shock win to hit that 40 point target. I think 15th for a first season up is an awesome achievement. Now lets hope we don't suffer from that old second season syndrome!

Player Profiles;

Max Clayton 397 apps and counting for Crewe (5th highest in clubs history), he has played for the club in every division in England, including apps in the Johnstones Trophy, the League Cup and the FA Cup.

Panagiotis Klopas - Came through the Academy in the Class of 13' (my first but i didn't tag him) he has continued to keep on earning his place in the Crewe sides as more and more so called more talented players came in for his spot .. But he is not only still at the club and still making appearances but he became the Club Captain for this season. (179 Crewe apps) after earning England U19 and U21 Caps he has decided to switch his allegiance to Greece and has now earned his first Greece Caps (2).

Marco Vejinovic - Came in on a Free from Feyenoord to be our Playmaker and had a great season, he has vast experience in top flights with AZ, Herecles and in Greece for Panathanikos.

Craig Nicol - Record signing, came in for £5.5m from Kilmarnock. Didn't quite have the impact i hoped for struggling to get into the side with the strong CB's we already had stepping up better than i expected.

Gregory Powell - Signing of the Season for us, came in in January and played well on either flank or as a lone CF. Scored 5 goals in 15 apps.

Another little Stadium expansion.

Transfers|Finances|Facilities

Youth Candidates;

I have decided to save a little time and only screen shot the YP's who i feel have had a great season or hit a big milestone (or i just feel like showing them off).

The Class of 21'

Daryl Thompson - May not amount to a Crewe first teamer, but he was the best of this years intake.

Class of 20'

Ben Crooks - Man City stole him from out of our Academy, he made 3 Cup appearances for them (we got £550k compensation).

Class of 19'

Emmanuel Hunter - 36 apps total out on Loan to Birmingham and then Yeovil (both League 1).

Class of 18'

Fred Hilton - 17 apps 1 goal on Loan at Stockport (BSP).

Class of 17'

Reis McCarthy - 44 apps 17 goals on Loan at Colchester then Rochdale (both League 1).

Class of 16'

Craig Stewart - Made more appearances in our First Season in the Premiership than any other Crewe player - Great Season!

Sean Wilde - 14 apps 3 goals for us, drops further down the pecking order will probably go out on loan again next season.

Sean Booth - Another great season, won his first England full Cap!

Class of 15'

Stewart Ross - Another solid season, 34 apps 5 goals. In Premiership team of the Season.

Class of 14'

Rob Jones - Dropped a little down the pecking order, mostly because i just didn't feel comfortable playing so attacking all the time. Managed 18 apps though. Retrained him as a CM so could get more games next season.

Class of 13'

Byron Howe - Chose to go to Dundee after leaving Spurs, made 11 apps for the Scottish Premier league club.

Russell Moores - Went to Exeter in League 1 and only managed 1 Sub appearances, really hasn't made the most of his potential...

Youth of Palestine;

Ibrahim Jabarin Report - First Cap, Youngest ever Palestinian.

Mahmoud Kadura (20') - Is pretty much now the first choice Palestine Keeper. Waaay down the pecking order at Crewe though.

Tom Stevens (19') - Still holding out for England, managed 9 apps scoring 4 for Crewe.

Raed Rabbach (18') - Not a great Keeper by any account, but can fill in at International level if needed (probably 4th choice).

Tim Stewart (18') - The media keep saying he shouldn't be playing for Palestine until he is a first choice at Club level .. But he is head and shoulders above every other Palestinian Left Winger.

Obeida Agbaria (17') - Solid for Palestine, made some Crewe apps and is getting cloe to his 50th for Crewe.

Wasim Nassir (17') - Left Crewe ... Dissapeared of the footballing map!

Tamir Hujiraat (16') - More Palestine appearances than any (still playing) player. 15 apps for Crewe.

Shadi Agbaria (15') - Left the game!

Mohammed Kabha (14') - Moved from Nuneaton to Corby (also in the BSN) made 35 starts.

Ali Nasser (13') - Left the game.

Season     League  Position     FA Cup     League Cup    Johnstones Paint   Other
2012/13    League 1    8th     2nd rd.      2nd rd.          2nd rd.        Just missed Playoffs.
2013/14    League 1    4th     2nd rd.      2nd rd.          1st rd.        Playoffs Semi Final.
2014/15    League 1    3rd     3rd rd.      2nd rd.          2nd rd.     Finished 3rd, Playoffs final
2015/16    League 1    7th     6th rd.      1st rd.          1st rd.        Close to losing my job!
2016/17    League 1    2nd     3rd rd.      2nd rd.           Final.            Promoted!!!
2017/18 Championship  23rd     3rd rd.      2nd rd.           N/A               Relegated!!
2018/19    League 1    1st     1st rd.      2nd rd.          2nd rd.         Promoted as Champions!
2019/20 Championship   4th     3rd rd.      2nd rd.           N/A          Promoted through Playoffs.
2020/21  Premiership  15th     3rd rd.      3rd rd.     **************  Safe in first ever Prem Season

Palestine National Team;

Palestine_zps8ba74685.jpg

Fixtures 1 and 2.

West Asian Football Federation Championship - Not a good competition, poor start thought i'd done enough final game only to miss out to better performing teams in the other groups.

FIFA Rankings.

Presenting

Vijay Singh of Fiji and FC Porto!

FijiAndPorto.png

I was getting a bit bored with my two long term saves (IFK Göteborg in the Swedish Premier, and Oxford City FC in the English Premier Division), so I decided to take a stab at this Challange. The idea of exploiting the youth academy of a top European club to improve the national team of a small country is something that I've never thought of myself, and that I find hillarious.

Thus, I decided to take on Fiji and Porto.

Why Porto?

I wanted to take over a club in a league I've never played in before, and I wanted it to have a very good youth recruitment primarily of course due to the Challange, but also because I planned to introduce the following restriction to my game:

I'm not allowed to sign any players

But of course I'm allowed to sell/release any player I want, sign staff and the clubs own youth intake (that's the point). Porto felt like a good candidate for this.

Why Fiji

I wanted a team in a small and relatively easy qualifying group, so that I had better chances of reaching the playoffs of international tournaments. I figured the game was hard enough as it was (with no transfers and all), so I didn't need to up the difficulty by playing as a minion in Europe.

That's about it for now. I have only just begun the save, and so far it's gone as expected. I've won every game I've played with Porto, and lost every game I've played with Fiji. :D

Stay tuned.

Is there any hall of fame of this challenge?

I haven't got a hall of fame yet, I'll need to look through all the posts and establish some sort progress. No-one has completed the full challenge yet.

You can add as many or as few leagues as you wish, the only rule is that they have to be the official leagues that came with the game no edited leagues, you can add and remove leagues if you wish also.

By the way, what other factors (beside our own nationality) influence the nationalities of the youth intake?

Nationalities of the backroom staff?

Scouting knowledge?

Nationalities of your feeder clubs?

What leagues are loaded?

Something else?

Would be nice if someone knew this, as it could help us all get more youth candidates with the "right" nationality...

By the way, what other factors (beside our own nationality) influence the nationalities of the youth intake?

Nationalities of the backroom staff?

Scouting knowledge?

Nationalities of your feeder clubs?

What leagues are loaded?

Something else?

Would be nice if someone knew this, as it could help us all get more youth candidates with the "right" nationality...

I know that backroom staff have an influence but I couldn't tell you what other factors determine it. So you might want to bring in a couple Fijian scouts or coaches

I know that backroom staff have an influence but I couldn't tell you what other factors determine it. So you might want to bring in a couple Fijian scouts or coaches

I brought in as many Palestinian staff members as i could, still only get 1 or 2 (twice) Palestinians through. I unfortunately don't know of any other way. I signed a Palestinian to be my Head of Youth Development (after Dario Gradi retired of course) not sure if that helps any, but it's something to think about Fabian.

Porto/Fiji Season 1 Summary

FijiAndPorto.png

Porto

Autumn

The first season as the Porto manager was largely successful. The first half of the campaign saw us take a dominant lead in the league, having won every single game before new years eve. In the Champions League we were also in decent form, although we surprisingly lost away to Partizan. That was one of few hickups during the autumn though, and we ended up winning our group ahead of Lille. Partizan finished in 3rd, and an extremely dissapointing Valencia finished 4th. In the Portugese cup we advanced confidently through the early stages giving some youngsters some game time when possible.

Spring

Hoping to continue our great form from the first half of the season, I tried to navigate the congested schedule by rotating in reserves and youths as much as possible. Several injuries on key attacking players, however, meant that I had to rely on a 18 year old winger and a 17 year old striker for much of the first couple of months. Granted, they are both very talented, but the consistency of older, more cultured, strikers were missing. We managed to scrape wins for the most part, but the perfect record we had had in the league went bust. As we had been dominating the league totally, there was never any doubts as to whether or not we would be able to secure the title, but the inconsistency of the team meant we were knocked out early in the League Cup, and exited the Chapions League in the first knockout round, soundly beaten by a superb Juventus side.

In the end, these were our results

League: 1st

Cup: 1st

League Cup: knocked out of the group stages (ouch!)

Champions League: knocked out in the first knockout round to Juventus (3-0 aggregate)

Super cup: 1st

Transfers in: before I even began the save I decided to not sign any players at all, and rely on the youth intake. However, two transfers were already arranged when I took over the club; a good backup DM, and a pretty good backup MC, both from Mexico.

Transfers out: I immediatly released a big number of youth players, as the youth team was WAY too big. The prospects I actually believed in would not play enough games otherwise.

Youth intake

The first youth intake of the save was very promising, with a couple of players thought to become leading Premier League players. Below are two players I felt was worthy of a special mention.

Hélder Pinho, a 15 year old MC/AMC that looks very promising. Injury prone, though. :(

Manueli Taubulwa. I was delighted to see that I also got a newgen from Fiji, and eventhough he's no where near good enough for Porto, he's already one of Fijis best players.

Fiji

If Porto´s season was a success, the first season as the manager of Fiji was a miserable failure. Not only did we manage to loose almost every single game (bar one or two draws to even smaller countries), but the way the team was playing was beyond awful. We are dead last in our World Cup qualifying group with no hope of reaching the teams ahead of us. There is some positives though; in the last couple of games I've started to find a playing style that seems to suit the team, and we have finally started to produce some chanses (and even goals, how about that?). Hopefully we can build on that next year.

Next season

Porto

There were several good players out on loans when I took over Porto, and now that they've returned, I hope they will be able to provide better cover for my first choice eleven than the youngsters did for me this season. I feel the squad now have more options, and hopefully that will help break down teams where "Plan A" doesn't cut it. The big goal is of course the Champions League. I pretty much count on us winning the domestic league, so for me, the CL is all that matters.

Fiji

I don't have any illusions of grand success this early, but my hopes are high that we will be able to produce some decent results agains similar teams (which we haven't so far). The newgen from Porto will feature as an attacking wingback and can hopefully provide the pace and penetration that the team has lacked sorely. I hope we will see more players like him in next years youth intake!

flag.gif

Shaun Goater - Juventus/Bermuda - 2012/13

Juventus

League: Winners

Champions Cup: Semifinal loss to Real Madrid

Coppa Italia: Final win over Genoa

Super Cup: Win against Inter

Summary:

Another strong showing in the league, as we won by 21 points. I continue to get rid of deadweight and sign young talented youngsters. Chiellini has been world class this season.

Future:

I'll want to win the league again and go further in the Champions league. I might not win it, but I want to go into the final. However it depends on how I get the youngsters at the club integrated. League and Cup success domesticly is a must

Bermuda

World Ranking: 143nd ( -11 )

A season full of friendlies. A boring season really. 60% losses and 40% wins. We're really struggling with consistency. We've played all games away so far. That's about to change :-)

Juventus Bermudans

This season to Bermudans entered our squad. Heyes Smith will become a monster in attack. Di Giorgio will probably never become a regular Serie A or even B player, but he might challenge for a spot on the national team.

Kentoine Pitt and Heyes Smith are not interested in playing for Bermuda, and unfortunately both look to be good enough to play for Italy. Hopefully I can lock them before they become interesting for Italy. Di Giorgio has already been added to the national squad but we hasn't played a game since.

Class of 2013

Kentoine Pitt - Looks to become a decent winger. Would have been a star for Bermuda already. - Previous years: Y1

Class of 2014

Heyes Smith - Projected by my staff to end up as good as Llorrente :-)

Gianmarco Di Giorgio - Hopefully I can mould him into a decent defender.

I'm Real Madrid using my great great great grandmothers nation of Nicaragua. Does this actually work? In terms of decent players getting produced from that nation?

I'm Real Madrid using my great great great grandmothers nation of Nicaragua. Does this actually work? In terms of decent players getting produced from that nation?

Well, so far the players I've gotten aren't exactly world class talents, but with some training they'll probably be a lot better than the original national team.

Porto/Fiji Season 2 Summary

FijiAndPorto.png

Porto

The second season as the Porto manager was basically a carbon copy of the first one, early exit in the Champions League (1st knockout round against Bayern München), but won everything domestically.

League Cup: 1st

Champions League: knocked out in the first knockout round to Bayern (3-2 aggregate)

Transfers in: None

Transfers out: Varela (~3M Euro)

Youth intake - Class of 2014

The second youth intake at the club didn't bring any great talents, but since I am not allowed to buy any players, I decided to keep one central defender (and retrain him to DM). He will never be a star, but could be a useful backup player eventually. I also got 2 with Fijian nationalities (yay!), and I signed them on full time deals too of course.

Alvin Chandar is a decent talent for the Fiji national team. He'll can probably become my 1st choice striker for years to come.

Ilaitia Wise is perhaps the most promising Fiji player so far, and could become a useful right winger for the Fiji team.

Class of 2013

Hélder Pinho, a great talent. I've retrained Pinho to AML and I'm planing to give him quite a lot of game time next season.

Ricardo Guedes, is further away from the 1st team. He'll stay in the U19s next season.

Manueli Taubulwa - my first Fiji player is not progressing as quickly as I'd liked, but I've started to retrain him to AML and he's put in a couple of decent performances there for Fiji.

Fiji

The awful form from last year continued and I honestly think we lost all but one game (drew the last game of the season). I've settled on a tactic that seems to fit the team, but unfortunately the players have been underperforming greatly. The last two games of the season showed some promising signs though, as the 3 Fiji regens from Porto formed a front trio with a lot of pace. I had the team sit back and play on the counter, and the pace of the youngsters proved very dangerous. If only my defense was a bit more solid...

Next season

Porto

The team is excellent, and I've got plenty of cover on all positions. The goals are simple: give the most promising youngsters as much game time as possible, and go further in the Champions League.

Fiji

Hopefully the good performances of the young trio from Porto can continue next year, and see us draw some more games. Perhaps a win or two could be possible too? At this point, I'm so used to loosing with the national team that I don't really hope for much. As long as I get to keep my job I'm ok.

Olympique Lyonnais/Nicaragua - Season 1

Meet new Lyon's Manager - Demetrio Lopez Garcia

Ligue 1 - 1st place Table Position Graph Fixtures

Trophee des Champions - lost

Coupe de la Ligue - semifinal

Coupe de France - 9th round

Domestic Cups

Europa League - Round of 16 Fixtures Stuttgart won the competition.

UEFA Coefficients

Transfers - signed Tyron Acevedo just because I've wanted to have Nicaraguan in my squad.

Youth Intake - No Nicaraguans

Squad at the end of the season - Clement Grenier PotS

National Team

Copa Centroamericana - 6th place Squad Group Stage Fifth place match

FIFA Ranking 136

Porto/Fiji Season 3 Summary

FijiAndPorto.png

Porto

Third season was a very dissapointing one. A couple of poor performances in key games meant we didn't get anywhere near to where we wanted to be. In the group stage of the Champions League we were up against Atletico Madrid, Juventus and Galatasaray, and thanks to two awful games against Galatasaray we finished in third. The early exit meant we were "relegated" to the knockout stages of the Europa League, where we were pitted against Shaktar Donetsk. Two solid performances, and we advanced to meat PSV Eindhoven, which we overcame rather comfortably. Next in line were Ajax, and a solid 2-0 at home had me feel rather sure of a semi final spot, however the team fell apart away to Ajax, and we exited the competition with our proverbial tails between our legs. In the leauge, all the competitors had poor seasons, and eventhough we had less points than the previous seasons, we still won the league by 10.

Cup: 6th round exit to Braga

League Cup: 1st

Champions League: 3rd in our group behind Juventus and Galatasaray (ouch!)

Europa League: Qrt final loss to Ajax (double ouch!)

Transfers out: Defour (~7M Euro), Rolando (~3M Euro)

Youth intake - Class of 2015

No players from Fiji, but a couple of decent talents that I signed to boost the numbers. I doubt they'll be stars, but will probably become decent squad players.

António Sampaio, seems to be a decent talent, and can become a rotation player at DM (I use 2 in my tactic).

Paulo Patricio, will most likely be sold off when he's older. I don't see him getting into the 1st team.

Class of 2014

Alvin Chandar, is progressing relatively quickly, and will most likely become Fijis best player in a few years.

Ilaitia Wise, is a decent talent, but has not progressed very quickly thus far.

Class of 2013

Hélder Pinho, currently my first choice AML. I play him as a AP/S, and he's excellent. Hope he continues to develop at this rate!

Ricardo Guedes, is further away from the 1st team, but since I just sold Rolando, he's promoted to the 1st team as a backup.

Manueli Taubulwa - my first Fiji player is not progressing as quickly as I'd liked, and will never be a good player, even for Fiji, I fear.

Fiji

The awful form from last year continued. I'm getting sick of this. The defense is so shambolic it's ALMOST funny. I don't know what to do to be honest, I just can't work out how to get the defense solid.

Next season

Porto

I'm starting to feel like the team really needs to step up their game in Europe now. The team is good enough to go all the way, but for some reason the performances in the Champions League has not been up to scratch. This season will be all about Europe.

Fiji

As long as I'm still manager, I don't care. I really need to get some good regens to Fiji (hopefully defenders), so that I can start building a team that can actually defend...

Hum, jimbowmanuk, I cannot send you a private message...

Should be able to now, I just got a message saying it was full so deleted some old messages to provide space

To make it even more difficult I'm doing this: play with club side San Marino, and get nation job San Marino. Win champions league and world cup. Chances low, challenge high.

Say hello to Arni Arason former Icelandic international goalkeeper. In a surprise press release the Danish football club Lyngby NK has announced Arni as their new coach.

Arni said that it was a great pleasure to be approached by such a high-profile club in Denmark and that the philosophy of relying on youth from own ranks and attacking football is excatly what he wants to accomplish.

Arni will be quite busy as he also recently said yes to take the reins of the Icelandic U19 squad.

In Lyngby BK the pressure is on for the new coach as anything less than a 1st place will be a disappoinment at least according to the media.

http://img832.imageshack.us/img832/7985/lvt2.png

I am quite new to this so the format is probably not what you are used to. Maybe I will learn.

I would have to take RB Leipzig and Liechtenstein but the German leagues don't go that low. Maybe another German club if this fails.

A Nicaraguan who came through my academy at Real Madrid in the first season has 30 goals in 27 apps for the national team

q0y1.jpgqrle.jpg

Meet Eduardo Sinhuevos. The new manager of Anderlecht, and the man who is going to bring the Filipino national team to new heights.*

A former national team player himself, he racked up 45 caps and 7 goals for his country and managed to play abroad in such exotic nations as Australia, South Korea and Uzbekistan, before turning his attention to managing.

Several years later he finds himself in charge of the foremost Belgian club RSC Anderlecht and the Filipino national team. His goal: Bring the Philippines to international glory!

*Eduardo and his story is completely fictional.

In 4 years as Nicaragua (Took over in 2015) boss I've come second in the 2018 World Cup North American Qualifying Section Phase 2, nearly reached the 3rd stage but lost to Haiti in the final game in a winner goes through scenario. Come 5th in the 2017 Central American Nations beating Panama 5-2 thus qualifying for the 2017 Gold Cu where I reached the quarter final losing 3-0 to Canada. I'v also got us to a record high ranking of 107th in 2016.

2013-07-18_00001_zps8c9becde.jpg

2013-07-18_00002_zpse7e04985.jpg

2013-07-18_00003_zps96c645d2.jpg

2013-07-18_00004_zpsfde29a9b.jpg

2013-07-18_00005_zps7395c619.jpg

Looks like a cool challenge, but I don't understand what am I supposed to with the players already on my team? Like if I am Arsenal what should I do with the players. Thanks!

Looks like a cool challenge, but I don't understand what am I supposed to with the players already on my team? Like if I am Arsenal what should I do with the players. Thanks!

You can keep whoever you want, sell whoever you want and sign whoever you want. There's no rules with regards to that.

Porto/Fiji Season 4 Summary

FijiAndPorto.png

Porto

The fourth season was very similar to the 3 previous, and Porto continue to be a dominant force in Portugal, but dissappointing in Europe. Eventhough I've been rather unlucky in the draws, I must admit that I struggle to get results in the Champions League knockout stages, and it's starting to really worry me. This year we were pitted against last seasons Champions League winners, Real Madrid, in the first knockout round, and lost heavily (5-2 aggregate). Real Madrid went on to win the competition for the second year in a row. :(

League Cup: Lost semi final to Braga

Champions League: knocked out by Real Madrid

Transfers out: None of note

Youth intake - Class of 2016

My best youth intake ever, on any save. Several amazing talents, and I will definately look to give a few of them a couple of games next season. Only one player from Fiji though, and he's not very good. Starting to doubt that I ever will get a half decent Fiji squad together.

Joaquim Silva is the most promising youngster I've ever gotten through youth intake, and as the team is a little thin at right back, he will most likely play a fair few minutes at 15 years of age. I'm really excited about this guy, and on top of everything the coaches claim that he doesn't have any real weaknesses. Given the amount of regens I've recieved that are injury prone and inconsistent, this is a real treat!

Eduardo Antonio is another excellent talent that I'm sure will make it into the first team before long. He needs to work on the defensive side of things, but the foundations for a great player are already there.

Bruno Branco is less developed than the two above, but is rated very highly by the coaching staff. As he's still very young for a goalkeeper I have faith that he will turn into a good player for us. I've been slightly worried about the fact that the club is short on talent in the GK slot, so this guy came as a blessing.

Simao Barros seems like a decent striker in the making. Will definately look to mould him into the poacher I use upfront.

Ratu Meli Baleinuku was the only Fiji player this year, and he doesn't seem all that great. I doubt he'll ever be much better than the players already at my disposal in the national pool, but I'll try to mould him into a reliable midfielder for Fiji.

Class of 2015

Antonio Sampaio is probably the only one from the class of 2015 that will be used next season. I don't see him playing a big role, but he might be used to cover for injuries occationally.

Class of 2014

The class of 2014 will probably not make it to the first team, and the Fiji players have been largely dissappointing so far.

Class of 2013

The best regen from 2013 is without a doubt Helder Pinho, and due to long term injuries on Moutinho and Rodriguez, Pinho has been a key player for much of the season.

Fiji

It's been a very quiet season for the national team with a few friendlies only. We played reasonably well, and have climbed the world rankings slightly as a result. The Pacific Games are upcoming, and I hope we can produce some decent performances there.

Next season

Porto

(Copied from last years "next season" goals)

I'm starting to feel like the team really needs to step up their game in Europe now. The team is good enough to go all the way, but for some reason the performances in the Champions League has not been up to scratch. This season will be all about Europe.

Fiji

(Copied from last years "next season" goals)

As long as I'm still manager, I don't care. I really need to get some good regens to Fiji (hopefully defenders), so that I can start building a team that can actually defend...

Is there anything stopping me doing this challenge (in FM14) with a smaller club? Was thinking of combining Dafuge and this. It would be a major epic and likely to take several years (of real time)....

Is there anything stopping me doing this challenge (in FM14) with a smaller club? Was thinking of combining Dafuge and this. It would be a major epic and likely to take several years (of real time)....

Was thinking of doing the same :)

There is nothing stopping you doing it you could even combine it with ri916's youth academy challenge at the same time. Just remember you cant manage the national team until you've won the Champions league and League in those challenges

The beta is downloading now and I'm thinking of jumping in with this challenge as a starter for FM14. Just need to pick a country and starting club while the download finishes (10 mins! :D)

I know - was hoping Dafuge would make an exception for such a small country but he is a stickler for rules.

Have you tried it out in FM14? It seems the managers nationality has less of an effect on youth recruitment now?

I am currently in 2040 in my game. Have Grays Athletic in the Premier League and am at the top of our game.

I an from Brunei and occasionally get regens through. Last year had two world class Brunei players come in

I am currently in 2040 in my game. Have Grays Athletic in the Premier League and am at the top of our game.

I an from Brunei and occasionally get regens through. Last year had two world class Brunei players come in

screenshots? how's the national team doing?

http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/364936-50-Shades-of-Seattle-Grace/

is my actual thread.

I dont currently manage the national team. They are sitting in 168th so about the same as 2014. I havent had any of my players get a cap for them. I have had Brunei players come through the system but they have all been terrible and released by the club shortly after intake.

I have only recently started to get decent youths come through the system.