Sports Interactive Community
jimbowmanuk

[FM13] Big Club, Small Country - Challenge

Thanks, I'll get started today then!

And Moores looks like a real talent, nice one. Good solid season as well, League One has always been a tough one for me.

Manchester_United_FC_crest.svgEstonia.png

Marko Pluum has been appointed as the new manager of Manchester United, while also taking over the position as Estonia boss. The former Estonian player takes over with his homeland ranked 58th in the world.

Having finished preseason with Manchester United, I had my first game as Estonia boss, and was actually pleasantly surprised despite the scoreline. We weren't dominated in terms of actual play, and created several great chances that a better player (like Jovetic or Vucinic) would have scored. I'd like to think we could at least pick up a few points in the WCQ.

In terms of Man Utd, I picked up a few midfielders to bolster the squad, and let Anderson go. Nainggolan was the pick of the signings, while Leitner could be a real force in years to come. I picked up another couple of younger midfielders, and a couple of older heads for tutoring purposes. Other than that, I want to focus on developing a lot of the younger players already at the club, as well as any future Estonian players. Speaking of Estonian players, I had this guy on another save, and he wasn't even fully developed at the point of that screenshot. I wish I could have him in this save!

tkAi8vX.png

Ajax/Luxembourg - jimbowmanuk - Season 1 - Youth Intake

My Youth Intake has produced one Luxembourger in the name of Marc Schnell, he has the potential to be a good squad player for Ajax but his potential looks like he could be one of the best Luxembourger to don the national shirt

tkAi8vX.png

Ajax/Luxembourg - jimbowmanuk - Season 1 - Review

Eredevisie : 2nd place

A poor set of results near the start of the season had us playing catch-up most of the year. Whenever PSV dropped points we never capitalised and they wrapped the title up with 2 games to go.

Dutch Cup : Winner

Results in other games gave us an easy route to the trophy but we needed a penalty to win a dire final

Champions League : Knocked out in Group stages

A very poor showing all round saw us finish bottom of a tough group

Ajaxembourgers

Magnus Clemmensen

Signed from Leverkusen for £190k doesn't look much better than a back-up player but has the ability to be a really good international. Made 4 appearances for Ajax this season.

Dwayn Holter

Signed from Furth for £1.1m, has been a great player for Luxembourg scoring 4 goals in 6 games but as yet to play any games for Ajax

Marc Schnell

Played 3 times for Ajax u-19s, but has already been injured twice in 3 months

Luxembourg - 2012

Results

A couple of 3-2 victories show that the team has potential to find the net but a disappointing year nonetheless

I have signed a new four year contract so the league loss clearly doesn't bother the board too much, also I have convinced the board to upgrade the youth facilities and this should be completed by the end of October.

Next season I am hoping to blood Schnell in a few club games and try and bring the League title back to Amsterdam

1.FC Kaiserslautern / Tajikistan

150px-Logo_1_FC_Kaiserslautern.svg.pngTajikistan_FA.png

Great first season in which I won the Second division, Won the German Cup with a very lucky draw.

Also bought our stadium and expanded the facilities a bit.

No players from Tajikistan in the first intake.

On the national front, we started out badly with already being knocked out of the world cup quals and losing some friendlies, but won our first Asian cup qualifier and a friendly against Chinese Taipei. No idea about any of the players though so its tough.

I haven't played much international FM at all. How the hell do I get the team competant in my tactics?

tkAi8vX.png

Ajax/Luxembourg - jimbowmanuk - Season 1 - Youth Intake

My Youth Intake has produced one Luxembourger in the name of Marc Schnell, he has the potential to be a good squad player for Ajax but his potential looks like he could be one of the best Luxembourger to don the national shirt

Nice one. Get that kid capped asap :)

Arsenal_FC.svg

GreyedOutMan - Arsenal/Guatemala - 2023/24

Starting to break up the spine of the team with some key players getting older. This was the worst season for some time.

League Table - Sums it up. Not the team we were and the days of challenging for the title are behind us. For now.

League Positions Graph - Can't say I deserved any better.

Capital One Cup - I did at least win a trophy this year, after a relatively easy run after beating United first up.

FA Cup - I led four times in the tie against Chelsea, but managed to lose the replay 4-3.

UEFA Champions League - Since we won it, four consecutive semi-finals, and yet we won't be in it next year...

Squad - Van Wanrooy and Silva easily the standout players.

Transfers - A big transfer profit this year but not sure about my purchases, this time.

Finances - Fairly constant. We probably could do with a new stadium to push them north a bit and start buying the best players consistently.

Season Awards

Mart van Wanrooy was named the club's Player of the Year.

This was the Team of the Year for the club.

The Historical Team - De Leon is, predictably, the first Guat to be inducted.

Career Summary

[u]Season      League       FA Cup     League Cup       Europe                 Other[/u]

2012/13     6th          5th Round  3rd Round        Champions' League QF   Nothing.
2013/14     3rd          4th Round  4th Round        None                   Nothing.
2014/15     2nd          5th Round  4th Round        Champions' League Groups, EUROPA LEAGUE WINNERS.
2015/16     5th          5th Round  4th Round        Champions' League 1st Knockout Round
2016/17     2nd          3rd Round  Winners!         Europa League 1st Knockout Round
2017/18     7th          6th Round  4th Round        Champions' League 1st Knockout Round
2018/19     3rd          Winners!   3rd Round        None                   Nothing.
2019/20     2nd          Runners-Up 3rd Round        CHAMPIONS' LEAGUE WINNERS!!!
2020/21     4th          6th Round  Quarter Final    Champions' League Semi-Final, SUPER CUP WINNERS!!! WORLD CLUB CHAMPIONS!!!
2021/22     3rd          Semi-Final Semi-Final       Champions' League Semi-Final.
2022/23     4th          6th Round  4th Round        Champions' League Semi-Final.
2023/24     6th          5th Round  Winners!         Champions' League Semi-Final.

Records Broken

None.

Arsenal's Guatemalans:

Seven of them at the club, now. Herrera looks promising, but Bautista and De Leon remain the top ones.

Guatemala

As manager of Guatemala now, I qualified for the third phase where I am up against Honduras, Jamaica and St Kitts & Nevis. Could be a chance to qualify for the 4th phase, and then who knows?

Manchester_United_FC_crest.svg

Fairly poor looking youth intake here. I'll keep them around and see what I can make of them, a couple of them look half decent so I'll see what I can do. Having had a wee scout around, I can't see much talent anywhere at the moment, so I'll have to keep my eyes peeled. The two bottom players, both with 1/2 a star of potential, are Estonian. Yippee.

After reading greyoutman's arsenal story, i decided to give this a shot.

Probably wont be posting screenshots and major updates tbh, though i might at the end of the season if time allows me.

I think i will take a different approach though, i feel i may take this challenge on as a journeyman manager :) I think if i can have as many clubs as possible produce a few intakes of DR Congo (my chosen nation) players i wont have to overly rely on them for my first team in hopes they manage first team experience elsewhere.

Hope this thread doesnt die, its a cracking read.

Incidentally I have just noticed that Thierry Henry's Arsenal scoring record is looking likely to be broken...by, of all people, JACK WILSHERE!!! Shows what loyalty can do....

Nice one! I was certainly tempted to try and nab Wilshere, he is a quality talent on the game. Plumped for Bale instead, Nani can be too frustrating, and Young is a bit hot and cold himself. Cost big money, but he'll be worth it. I'll knock out an end of season update once I'm moved back into my uni house tomorrow.

After reading your updates, Greyedoutman, i really, really wish for you to win that league title.

Crewe Alexandra F.C - Season 2013/14;

CreweFC_zpsee8abe28.jpg

The Squad - The squad is still very young even with the additions of veterans Owen Hargreaves, Neil Danns, Ian Hume and Filip Sebo joining the squad, the veterans are their to help tutor the younger players. - Best XI

League Table - We spent most of the season just outside the playoffs until the final third with a good run we entered the playoffs and even had a shot at Automatic promotion with a couple of games to go, but it wasn't to be and into the playoffs we went. Mass injuries in the first leg saw Notts County beat us easily and in the second our already depleted squad fell short and we will stay in League One for atleast another season. - Playoffs.

Transfers - Owen Hargreaves was a huge signing for us and would of played alot more if it wasn't for his ongoing fitness issues. Still he managed 20 appearances and in doing so earns a second season at the club.

Key Players;

Still Improving - Max Clayton.

The Legend - Jari Litmanen.

Important Veteran - Owen Hargreaves.

Youth Candidates;

The Class of 14'

Rob Jones is the pick of the bunch, looks like he could be a good Attacking Midfielder.

Class of 13'

Byron Howe - Spurs Stole him from us and we only got an £80k payoff. They rate him highly though handing him 5 apps.

Russell Moores - Managed 2 Cup starts and 2 sub appearances.

Youth of Palestine;

One lad came through this years class again ..

Mohammed Kamha - Coach Report.

Ali Nasser (13') - Handed him a Palestine Cap because of that nasty English passport he holds.

Managed to improve Junior Coaching.

Plus managed to break a couple of records with this good youngster i signed from Llanelli: Sion Smith.

Season      League       FA Cup     League Cup    Johnstones Paint   Other
2012/13    League 1      2nd rd.    2nd rd.          2nd rd.        Just missed Playoffs.
2013/14    League 1      2nd rd.    2nd rd.          1st rd.        Playoffs Semi Final.

Palestine National Team;

Palestine_zps8ba74685.jpg

Best IX.

Fixtures 1 and 2.

Managed to get this Hungarian to take Palestinian Citizenship: Renato Abou-Warda

I was thinking about starting this one as Ajax & Faroe Islands but someone already has Ajax (more of the same could get boring!).

So would people be interested if I started a PSV/Faroe Islands one?

Arsenal_FC.svg

GreyedOutMan - Arsenal/Guatemala - 2024/25

After a promising start to the season, we screwed it up in the new year. Check out the final day though, with so much at stake including a Championship FINAL between Man City and, of all people, Stoke. Went according to plan for City but what a season from Stoke.

League Table - No Champions' League for the 2nd year running.

League Positions Graph - Went from championship contenders half way through the season to missing out on the Champions' League.

Capital One Cup - disappointing exit at Stoke.

FA Cup - 1-0 up in the 93rd minute in the 5th round against Chelsea, and we screwed it up. Only for Chelsea to lose to Chesterfield in the 6th round.

UEFA Europa League - Playing in it from the start for the first time ever, we should have won it but played terribly for 3/4 of the quarter final, having led Real Madrid 2-0.

Squad - as usual, plenty of good seasons individually but the team was less strong than the sum of its parts.

Transfers - signed Oliver mainly to keep the fans happy - he's an over-rated big-name player. Did OK but never worth £45m. Seppani is just as good for 1/3 of the price. Still, by recouping £99m by selling fringe players, I think we'll be OK, despite the coffers being empty having spent over £60m in January.

Finances - struggling a bit, but will probably sell a fair few over the summer.

Season Awards

Guadagno was 2nd in the Golden Boot award.

van Wanrooy and Guadagno were selected in the 1st XI for the PFA team of the year.

Silva and Filipovic were on the bench.

Martin Silva was named the club's Player of the Year.

This was the Team of the Year for the club.

The Historical Team - no new inductees. The number of appearances in that team is getting very large now, though. Jack Wilshere will probably break Henry's scoring record for all competitions next season or the year after, but it's only League goals that count as far as the engine is concerned.

Career Summary

[u]Season      League       FA Cup     League Cup       Europe                 Other[/u]

2012/13     6th          5th Round  3rd Round        Champions' League QF   Nothing.
2013/14     3rd          4th Round  4th Round        None                   Nothing.
2014/15     2nd          5th Round  4th Round        Champions' League Groups, EUROPA LEAGUE WINNERS.
2015/16     5th          5th Round  4th Round        Champions' League 1st Knockout Round
2016/17     2nd          3rd Round  Winners!         Europa League 1st Knockout Round
2017/18     7th          6th Round  4th Round        Champions' League 1st Knockout Round
2018/19     3rd          Winners!   3rd Round        None                   Nothing.
2019/20     2nd          Runners-Up 3rd Round        CHAMPIONS' LEAGUE WINNERS!!!
2020/21     4th          6th Round  Quarter Final    Champions' League Semi-Final, SUPER CUP WINNERS!!! WORLD CLUB CHAMPIONS!!!
2021/22     3rd          Semi-Final Semi-Final       Champions' League Semi-Final.
2022/23     4th          6th Round  4th Round        Champions' League Semi-Final.
2023/24     6th          5th Round  Winners!         Champions' League Semi-Final.
2024/25     5th          5th Round  Quarter-Final    Europa League Quarter-Final.

Records Broken

Most Goals in a Season: 46 - Vittorio Guadagno.

Most Man of the Match: 12 - Vittorio Guadagno.

Worst Discipline: 23y, 2r - Jack Wilshere.

Highest Transfer Fee Paid: £45m - for Oliver from Barcelona, 12th January 2025.

Arsenal's Guatemalans:

Not really getting anywhere with this. De Leon only managed 7 goals and Bautista isn't the player he was a couple of years ago. Starting to think this is an impossible challenge.

Guatemala:

I didn't have to qualify for the Copa Centroamericana, as host nation, and I got all the way to the final but lost to Panama, a game we really should have won.

This challenge has gained plenty of activity, I think I might join in.

I've started with Lyon and Guyana, not sure how much effort I'll put into updating though.

I am going with Bayern Munich & The Faroe Islands. Not sure how often I will update, but should be fun. Bayern is simple, Faroes less so. :D

Crewe Alexandra F.C - Season 2014/15;

CreweFC_zpsee8abe28.jpg

The Squad - More and more of the Academy players are getting games, as well as the youngsters i have brought in. - Best XI

League Table - Playoffs. - We made the Playoffs for the second year running, again i'd say we slightly overperformed. Which seems like a good thing but i'm noticing the board are now wanting bigger and better things year by year... And here i am struggling to get out of the division.

Transfers - Alot of players went out on Loan. A few goods loanees brought in.

Key Players;

Thomas Rogne - The board struck a deal for Celtic to be our Parent club and Rogne came in from them and was solid at the back all season.

Luke Murphy - Continues to be a great Captain and important Playmaker.

Youth Candidates;

The Class of 15'

Stewart Ross - Looks like he could be a solid CB for us, we have alot of players who can play CB at the moment but hopefully he can break through.

Class of 14'

Rob Jones - 5 Appearances, may send him out on loan for next season to one of our Feeder clubs.

Class of 13'

Byron Howe - 5 England U21 Cap, just the 1 Spurs app this season though.

Russell Moores - 10 Apps this season.

Youth of Palestine;

One lad came through this years class again ..

Shadi Agbaria - Report. - Again like previous years hes never going to be a Crewe first teamer but could make a few International Apps.

Mohammed Kamha (14') - Made a couple of Palestine apps in not so important games.

Ali Nasser (13') - Isn't too bad, can fill in at CB for Palestine.

A few Retirements this year...

Owen Hargreaves. Jimmy Phillips.

And the big one: Dario Gradi!!!

And a huge one in non Crewe news: Sir Alex. ... Then came this surprise.

Season      League       FA Cup     League Cup    Johnstones Paint   Other
2012/13    League 1      2nd rd.    2nd rd.          2nd rd.        Just missed Playoffs.
2013/14    League 1      2nd rd.    2nd rd.          1st rd.        Playoffs Semi Final.
2014/15    League 1      3rd rd.    2nd rd.          2nd rd.        Finished 3rd, Playoffs final

Palestine National Team;

My 50th game in charge.

Fixtures 1 and 2.

Into top 100.

Won Challenge Cup (For second time).

West Asian Championship Group stage and Knockouts. Final.

So with 3 Trophys added and into the FIFA top 100 i'm doing much better at Palestine than Crewe at the moment. Now just to hope for good results vs Malaysia in the Asian World Cup Qualifying 2nd rd matches.

Great idea for a challenge.

Can anyone confirm for me if having a manager from that nation guarantees you newgens every year, or just some years?

What about a less unusual partnership, i.e. I never seem to get Scottish newgens at my English clubs with a Scottish manager

Great idea for a challenge.

Can anyone confirm for me if having a manager from that nation guarantees you newgens every year, or just some years?

What about a less unusual partnership, i.e. I never seem to get Scottish newgens at my English clubs with a Scottish manager

It is a random thing. Not every year, but it can happen. I have had a Tajikistani player every year nearly in my game so far. Also you will get more if you have one as a feeder club I think

Sorry can't really be bothered doing a big update, but I'll throw in a mini one

1. FC Kaiserslautern

150px-Logo_1_FC_Kaiserslautern.svg.png

I now own the stadium, with the debt from buying it my only debt left.

Maxed out facilities except recruitment is one below top

50 Million Euros in the bank. German football is so cashed up it is crazy

Season      League                  League Position          German Cup     Champions League    Other
2012/13  2 .Fußball-Bundesliga    1st                 1st                   N/A               German Cup win/Promotion
2013/14    Fußball-Bundesliga      9th                 N/A                 Semis             nil
2014/15    Fußball-Bundesliga      12th                N/A                  N/A               nil
2015/16    Fußball-Bundesliga      4th                 1st                  N/A               nil
2016/17    Fußball-Bundesliga      2nd                 N/A                 N/A               nil
2017/18    Fußball-Bundesliga      1st                  1st                  Qtrs              Double + $$$$$

Tajikistan

Tajikistan_FA.png

We haven't done too badly I think. Current world ranking is 87th. Highest it has been was 70. it was around 150 when I started

First group of asian cup qualifiers I bombed out of in the second round, but have just Qualified from my group in 2018 in second place. We beat China 5-2 in the final game to lock it up.

The only World cup qualifiers I have played in, I was quite pleased with. We qualified in our quite easy first group, but then faced the likes of Australia, Iran, Japan and Uzbekistan in the second round. We came second last, but only lost twice with a bunch of draws making me very happy. A 1-1 Draw with Australia away was very impressive, especially with no YPs playing at that point.

Am awaiting on the draw of the asian cup now for the second round.

YP1 - This amazing prospect right out of the gate. Sadly, he has recently joined the German national team.

YP2 - Capped at 14, I cant see him ever playing for first grade. Just like my other mid range players, I will train him until near max and sell

YP3 - Playing really well in the midfield for us. Scored in our 5-2 thumping of China

YP4 - I will cap him next game and probably play him at AMC as a playmaker

Only real problem at the moment though is I can't get my tactic familiarity up to anything decent. :\

Crewe Alexandra F.C - Season 2015/16;

CreweFC_zpsee8abe28.jpg

The Squad - A bit of a bad news, bad news, bad news Go.. Okay news season. The board wanted us in the Playoffs again and we missed out with only a slight chance come final day. We actually sat just outside the relegation zone after the first third of the season as seen here. A good run with me taking a huge risk and playing all our potential youngsters and dropping most of the so called more experienced players and it paid off and the lads saved my job (twice it was rumoured if we didnt win i'd be sacked, we drew the first of them and beat top of the pile at the time Southend 1-0 the second time to begin our comeback). - League Table.

More of that Bad News was our Facilities are now considered lower than they were.

Transfers

The Cups;

Johnstones Paint - Lost in 1st rd.

League Cup - Lost in 1st rd on Pens.

FA Cup - Had our best Cup run since i'v been in charge, even keeping to my (mostly) using youngsters and fringe players. We made it into the 6th rd where we lost to Championship side Leicester. We beat Premership Spurs in the 4th rd (okay so they had a players sent off) great result. We also knocked out Derby Co (another Premiership side, who were in league 1 2 seasons ago).

Youth Candidates;

The Class of 16'

Craig Stewart - Could jump ahead of a couple of the other great CB's we've got, seem to get a few Decent CB's through.

Sean Wilde - With this guy and a few other CF's we have at the club i think i'll not bother signing a new CF for next season and let the youngster fight for the place.

Sean Booth - See above, plus this guy has already been handed a £1k a week contract to try and deter tha clubs that have been in for him, including Stoke, Newcastle and Burnley.

Class of 15'

Stewart Ross - 2 Apps for us, 19 and 2 goals for Leek (1 of our Feeder clubs). A couple of clubs have come in for him but he chose to stay here after i gave him a wage rise (a big one, so he better turn good).

Class of 14'

Rob Jones - Stayed at the club but made just the 1 appearance.

Class of 13'

Byron Howe - Still at Spurs and even managed to play against us in the FA Cup... See that result up there ^

Russell Moores - Is now a First Team player. Earned his way in and had a great game against Spurs and the guy he came through the Academy with (great story that would of made in the papers i'm sure).

Youth of Palestine;

One lad came through this years class again .. Are you seeing the same pattern i am!?

Tamir Hujiraat Report - Finally a Palestinian i can really use, i wonder if it has to do with Mohammed Al-Jeesh taking over from Gradi as Head of Youth Development!?

Shadi Agbaria (15') - Got his first Palestine Cap, i don't always play with Wingers as such (as a Nation we don't have too many) so could get the odd cap if i think i'll need one.

Mohammed Kamha (14') - Went out on Loan for the Season at one of our feeder clubs, he will never be better than Conference class.

Ali Nasser (13') - Went out on loan. Is Non-League class.

Season      League  Position     FA Cup     League Cup    Johnstones Paint   Other
2012/13    League 1    8th     2nd rd.      2nd rd.          2nd rd.        Just missed Playoffs.
2013/14    League 1    4th     2nd rd.      2nd rd.          1st rd.        Playoffs Semi Final.
2014/15    League 1    3rd     3rd rd.      2nd rd.          2nd rd.     Finished 3rd, Playoffs final
2015/16    League 1    7th     6th rd.      1st rd.          1st rd.        Close to losing my job!

Palestine National Team;

Fixtures 1 and 2.

So the World Cup Qualifiers ... A 1-1 draw in Malaysia saw us have everything to play for at Home... And an early sending Off killed our chances this time around and we lose 2-3! See you in four years. That loss saw us drop right down the FIFA Rankings and currently we are 134th (a little surprisingly i thought).

Along with a few others it seems, I quite fancy giving this a go whilst I take a break from the youth challenge. Was originally thinking a Lyon / Belarus combination but I quite fancy a shot managing a real top club and also Belarus are actually a pretty good nation.

I think im going to go with Inter / Liechtenstein.........

Along with a few others it seems, I quite fancy giving this a go whilst I take a break from the youth challenge. Was originally thinking a Lyon / Belarus combination but I quite fancy a shot managing a real top club and also Belarus are actually a pretty good nation.

I think im going to go with Inter / Liechtenstein.........

GL mate. It is pretty fun.

I kind of feel I would enjoy it more if I had loaded an edited version of the nation's league though. Watching that develop etc.

Yeah that was why I quite fancied Belarus as they have a league in the game, and ive also played in that league and had fun before. See how the initial attempt goes, if I am not enjoying it I might go to Liverpool and Belarus. Need a good Liverpool save sometime.

This looks like a fun challenge, one where I don't have to spend years and years playing with a bunch of muppets kicking the ball into their faces. I've gone with Porto and Papua New Guinea. I'm hoping that the domestic side should be nice and easy, whilst the international side will be ridiculously hard.

I didn't start as the PNG manager, but upon finding their national page to subscribe to them, I found that they currently had no manager, so following the rules of the challenge I duly applied for the role. On my first day at FCP, what will the board think!?

Rennes/Tahiti - 2012/2013

gxyvkCv.png

Hello everyone! Been following this thread for a while and decided to jump in. I went with Rennes/Tahiti, but did not take over the national team to start.

It was a wild ride in Ligue 1. Rennes’ squad is quite good, but very young. We began with 3 loan players in the squad, but with no transfer budget and the wage budget maxed out, I decided to send 2 of the 3 home, including Alou Diarra and his massive wage. I kept Jean Makoun in defensive midfield, and decided to roll the dice with my kids.

I signed a few tutors immediately to help develop my younger players, but made no real first team signings until January when I received £375k to spend. I picked up a transfer-listed Ilie from Barcelona B for £120k.

We started the season well enough, taking 10 points from the first 5 matches, but then hit the skids and dropped 4 straight. We crashed out of the League Cup in the 4th round to Lille.

Then French football went a bit crazy. PSG sacked Ancelotti. Bordeaux, Lyon, and Marseille followed suit, giving their bosses the axe. Rene Girard left Montpelier to take over PSG. And all of this happened before Christmas!

With all of the top clubs (bar Lille) in managerial limbo, my kids began their march up the table. After a run of 5 straight wins in February and March, we went top. The title race eventually narrowed down to us, Lille, and a resurgent Marseille squad. We went into the last match of the season ahead of Lille by a single point.

Lyon away. We were up one-nil at half, and after one of their players was sent off, we coasted through. We were champions!

It was an unbelievable season made possible by the top clubs’ managerial problems. Our points total and overall record were not very impressive, and I doubt we will be able to retain the title next season, particularly with free-spending PSG and newly promoted Monaco to contend with. But until then, we can enjoy the club’s first league title in its history!

My youth intake was very good, on top of having a good young squad already. There was one Tahitian lad in the mix, and he looks set to be a solid player.

Manager Profile

League Table: Champions!!

Best Eleven

Star Man: Jean-Armel Jana-Biyik

Youth Intake

Tahitian Youth YP01: Christian Wajoka

Season      League      Position     French Cup     League Cup   Europe        Note
2012/13     Ligue 1     1st          Qtr. Final     4th rd.      N/A           Title Winners

Sounds like a great season Sandinista, Wajoka looks like he'll be pulling the strings on the International scene as soon as you can get the job. What are the league rules in France as per playing youngsters? You able to play the youth straight away? You have some good players by the look of it.

Crewe Alexandra F.C - Season 2016/17;

CreweFC_zpsee8abe28.jpg

The Squad - I went for a huge risk and signed noone (other than 2 Loans) gave my youth prospects chances and they performed admirably, we had a few hiccups, the board decided to not make things easy on us and drop our Wage Budget by 20k (they''ve handed it me back now..) but we made automatic promotion on the final day of the season. We had slipped up a month or so before the end of the season losing a couple of games in a row and even drawing 2/3. But we turned that around, helped a little by the teams around us not performing and by Sean Booth (who had been on a 10 hours no scoring run) returning to his early season form and hitting 4 goals in 1 game to help us to a huge victory that turned the tide. AT 17 he also became the highest scoring player of my reign scoring 17. - League Table - Graph.

Transfers

The Cups;

Johnstones Paint - Lost in the Final in a real heartbreaking match. I really wanted to win this this season... Shame i'll possibly never get another chance at it now.

League Cup - Second rd to Newcastle.

FA Cup - No big run in the FA Cup this year we were Knocked Out in the 3rd rd by Fulham.

Former Academy Player into Coaching Role!

Fans Player of the Season: Max Clayton - At 22 he has 231 apps for the club and has scored 48 goals.

An important player for us this year without him would we of made promotion!? Possibly not: Mikele Leigertwood

Youth Candidates;

The Class of 17'

Class of 16'

Craig Stewart - Went out on Loan for some apps, plus made some for us when he came back.

Sean Wilde - Made a few apps. but Booth kept him out.

Sean Booth - Had a great season even if it did dip a little in the middle. 17 goals for a 17 year old is pretty damn impressive.

Class of 15'

Stewart Ross - We managed to hang onto him even with the interest from higher division clubs, made a few first team apps.

Class of 14'

Rob Jones - 15 apps out on loan for Leek, then came back and made 21 for us. Great season!

Class of 13'

Byron Howe - Carried on his decent form for spurs making a few more apps.

Russell Moores - This was the season he became a proper first teamer. Made over 20 apps.

Youth of Palestine;

One lad came through... What!? Wait!? There were 2 players!? Wow.

Obeida Agbaria - Report

Wasim Nassir - Report

Tamir Hujiraat (16') - Managed to get some games for Crewe and is becoming an important Player for the international side. With 2 Retirements in Defence he should get even more games this year.

Shadi Agbaria (15') - See below. He will never make the first team squad at Crewe, struggles to make it into Palestine caps because of where he plays.

Mohammed Kabha (14') - Managed a couple of apps but is dropping further and further down the lists.

Ali Nasser (13') - Scored in a Cup game and his great form earned him a few Apps.

Season      League  Position     FA Cup     League Cup    Johnstones Paint   Other
2012/13    League 1    8th     2nd rd.      2nd rd.          2nd rd.        Just missed Playoffs.
2013/14    League 1    4th     2nd rd.      2nd rd.          1st rd.        Playoffs Semi Final.
2014/15    League 1    3rd     3rd rd.      2nd rd.          2nd rd.     Finished 3rd, Playoffs final
2015/16    League 1    7th     6th rd.      1st rd.          1st rd.        Close to losing my job!
2016/17    League 1    2nd     3rd rd.      2nd rd.           Final.            Promoted!!!

Palestine National Team;

Fixtures 1 and 2.

We win the Challenge Cup again!! - Tougher this time though, it took Pens.

Asian Cup Qualifying begins. - Good start, hopefully we can keep it up and qualify, i think we need this if i want back in the FIFA top 100 Rankings. We are close at 101.

Congrats on promotion! Did your board give you any money for your new life in the Championship?

Sounds like a great season Sandinista, Wajoka looks like he'll be pulling the strings on the International scene as soon as you can get the job. What are the league rules in France as per playing youngsters? You able to play the youth straight away? You have some good players by the look of it.

There aren't any special rules for youth. I think Rennes just starts out with many top-notch youngsters, and with Ligue 1 having lower standards than the other big leagues, they can slot into the first team more easily. I also have a policy of sticking with players if they're in-form -- for example, I had some injury troubles and stuck an 18-year-old from my youth squad in at center back. He performed well, so I left him in even when the first-teamers got better. He ended up with 16 appearances, only had 3 games with a rating below 7, and scored in the final match of the season!

Rennes/Tahiti - 2013/2014

gxyvkCv.png

Another interesting season and our first taste of European competition.

We beat Lille in the French Champions Cup to kick-off the season. Things went south in a hurry as we began slipping down the table and a few of the players voiced concern that we were underachieving. But while we struggled in Ligue 1, we strung together a great series of European performances and ultimately topped our difficult group.

Lille got revenge for the French Champions Cup defeat by knocking us out of the French Cup in the 10th round. Our Ligue 1 form picked up and we got ourselves back into the title race. We also managed to make the final the of the League Cup -- meeting Lille once again -- and ran out 3-nil winners to pick up our second piece of silverware on the year.

In Europe, we squeaked by Man City in the first knockout round and dominated Dortmund in the quarter finals. We faced Porto in the semis and never got going, losing 3-1 on aggregate.

Like last season, the title race came down to the final day. This time around however, Lille were a point above us rather than a point below us. We cruised through our match against Bastia, scoring for fun, but all eyes were on the Lille scoreline... we were up 5-nil in the 82nd minute and Lille were drawing 1-1 with Nancy Lorraine. The club was 10 minutes away from its second title in two years!!

But just before the final whistle sounded, word came through that Lille had scored an injury time winner, denying us the title and ending our season with disappointment.

The Tahiti job still hasn't opened up. I may add a temporary manager to take the job (then resign) to open it up so I can apply for it, as long as that's not against the rules.

League Table: Runners up

Position History

Star Man: Jean-Armel Kana-Biyik

Best New Signing: João Filipe (£6.5m)

Golden Boot: Wesley Saïd

Youth Intake

New Tahitian Youth YP02a: Patrick Fenuati

New Tahitian Youth YP02b: Jacques Putoa

Tahitian Youth YP01 Progress: Christian Wajoka

Season      League      Position     French Cup     League Cup   Europe               Note
2012/13     Ligue 1     1st          Qtr. Final     4th rd.      N/A                  Title Winners
2013/14     Ligue 1     2nd          10th rd.       Winners      CL Semi-final        Cup Double, Offered Juve & Valencia jobs

New on here, and just noticed this. Gonna be fun.

Meet Karim Aziz. Former Qatari international, now manager of Real Madrid. The former Qatari international has scored 4 times in 28 games.

This update may be a bit messy cause I'm already halfway through the following season so I'm missing a few things, To be honest I just wanted to finally do an update and it's also so six or so years into the save cause I only just found how to screenshot (I'm not the greatest with computers) but anyway...

QsOICia.jpgIA7GMGi.jpg

Borussia Dortmund/India 2017/18 season

Quick little note: I spent 4 years at Malaga with no trophies and I decided it was time to move on, this is a review of my second season at Dortmund.

Well this season brought in my first club trophy! The German Bundesliga and we won it with two games to spare, it looked a little wobbly around January but we had a great run of form and in the end we had it wrapped up with no worries.

With India I won the 2016 Challenge Cup with no difficulty, we're also hosts for the 2019 Asian Cup and to be honest I think we have a decent chance of winning, we have a good spine down the squad.

2017/18 League Table Champions!

First Team Squad Reus even though he's in the poachers role still gets 23+ assists a season along with 17+ goals, absolutely brilliant. Gotze scores quite a few from the Advanced Playmaker position as well and Hummels is a rock at the back.

Best Signing: I brought this guy over with me from Malaga and I popped him straight in to the first team and he's just gotten better and better! Best regen I've ever had on any FM game and he's still growing!

Best Indian Prospect I signed him from Pune FC in the I-League and is the best prospect the game's given me after 6 years. He joined at the start of my current season and he looks to be a great prospect not only for India but even the club.

Ay up, gonna be taking up this challenge, looks like fun.

So, without further adu, here's Daniele Del Conte, former Sammarinese international with 27 caps and two goals, and now is the San Marino national coach, along with his new job in the Scottish 3rd Division at Rangers.

Right, recent events transpired, which caused me to lose my save game... It was still quite early in the game, so it doesn't matter. However I will be starting a new save instead, as Real Madrid and Qatar really didn't appeal to me all too much.

I'm gonna go with Arsenal and Nicaragua... Hopefully the game won't crash on me this time.

So, hereby I introduce: Alejandro Castillo. Former Nicaraguan international, who aims to dominate the world with no other than... Nicaragua ... And Arsenal.

Crewe Alexandra F.C - Season 2017/18;

CreweFC_zpsee8abe28.jpg

The Squad - Mostly kept my faith with the youngsters but with the finances being so poor and the board begging me to sell, sell, sell ... We lost Matt Tootle and Club Captain Luke Murphy in the January Transfer window... How do you replace those guys!? We had a poor season and the jump up from League 1 to the Championship was a lot more difficult than i thought and we are relegated - League Table

I did manage to get a new contract though ....

Transfers continued.

Youth Candidates;

The Class of 18'

Fred Hilton

Class of 17'

Reis McCarthy - Thought i'd add him in from last years as he is started to look like he could become important for us.

Class of 16'

Craig Stewart - Was probably 3rd or 4th choice CB and managed 13 apps.

Sean Wilde - Went out on Loan at Mansfield and managed a 1 in 4 goal tally.

Sean Booth - 17 League goals in a relegated side says everything about this goal machine.

Class of 15'

Stewart Ross - Became one of our most important Defenders.

Class of 14'

Rob Jones - Becoming an important advance Midfielder, kept Moores out the side most of the season.

Class of 13'

Byron Howe - Called up to England U21 Squad and made another app for Spurs.

Russell Moores - Didn't have a great season, hopefully he can step back up next year back in League 1.

Youth of Palestine;

Can you believe it, 2 players again...

Raed Rabbach Report

Tim Stewart Report

Obeida Agbaria (17') - Already earned 3 Palestine Caps - Could be an important LB for his country.

Wasim Nassir (17') - Just the 1 app for Crewe and Palestine.

Tamir Hujiraat (16') - Continues to impress for Palestine, backup for Crewe we have too many good CB's.

Shadi Agbaria (15') - Just isn't going to make any sort of impact for Palestine or Crewe...

Mohammed Kabha (14') - A couple of apps for Crewe, but is too far down the pecking order for Palestine.

Ali Nasser (13') - Just not good enough.

2016/17    League 1    2nd     3rd rd.      2nd rd.           Final.            Promoted!!!
2017/18 Championship  23rd     3rd rd.      2nd rd.           N/A               Relegated!!

Palestine National Team;

Fixtures 1 and 2.

We made it out of our Asian Qualifying group.

Ahmed Awad was finally convinced to choose us over Sweden and he scored on his debut.

Slowly getting through my Porto season, just got my youth intake and got a Papua New Guinea DL with 3.5* potential (along with a couple of 4* PA portuguese DMs). Convinced the board to upgrade the training and youth facilities, which will be done by Oct '13 and completely overhauled the coaching staff.

I'm running away with the league and on my way to winning the 2 domestic cups too. But went out to Man City in the champs league in the first knockout round. :(

Overall a pretty successful season so far. Hopefully the last few months I can keep it up.

Rangers and San Marino, 2012/13 Season

Rangers

The Squad. Barrie McKay played more of an upfront role until Tamagnini came in, but more about the Sammarinese striker later. Other than that, the 4-2-2-2 formation did us proud for the season.

Transfers. Despite being under a transfer embargo, we still managed to bring in a couple of frees and a loan deal. Matteo Vitaioli turned out to be a stroke of genius, scoring 27 goals as the Sammarinese frontman took his chances after a free transfer.

League. As expected, we ran away with the league this year, breaking the points record in the process. Two one-goal losses marred the potential of an Invincibles season, but winning the league in March is always a good feeling.

Scottish League Challenge Cup. We failed miserably, going out in the first round.

Scottish League Cup. We fared slightly better, but still exited the competition earlier than expected.

Scottish Cup. We got to the Quarters before being hammered by Celtic, which was to be expected to be perfectly honest.

Class of '13

The main man of this season's intake was none other than a Sammarinese striker! Michael Tamagnini is already a 5-star rating for the international squad, and with a four-and-a-half potential rating for the club, could become an important player for both club and country. Being dual nationality, I made sure to cap him for San Marino ASAP.

Unfortunately, the only other man who stood out from the intake was David Kidd, Who still looks like a solid midfielder.

San Marino

Results. As expected, we got destroyed. But I still have my job, and on the plus side we did score some goals in our group this year. You know you manage San Marino when you celebrate losing 'just' 4-1 to England, and are overjoyed at the fact you scored.

QsOICia.jpgIA7GMGi.jpg

Borussia Dortmund/India 2018/19

Well this season was a bit off a better one I have to say, league winners once again and German Cup runners-up! Unfortunately we got Real Madrid in the UCL round of 16 so we were knocked out pretty early, think it will be awhile before we get even close to winning it.

With India we managed to get to the quarters of the Asian Cup and we nearly mounted a comeback in the dying minutes of the game but it wasn't to be this time.

18/19 League Table Champions again!This year was a lot closer than last year, I was 2nd a lot of the time and even lost to Leverkusen with 6 games left, but we stuck through and thankfully they dropped points and we sealed the league with a game to spare.

18/19 German Cup Really should've won this, a team we played great against the whole year but we buckled against them in our most important match against them. Always next year I suppose.

18/19 UEFA Champions League Unfortunately we didn't get the luck of the draw and had a hard second round against Real Madrid, it looked like we could pull off an upset for a short while but it quickly changed and we crashed out early.

Best Signing Bought him from Arsenal for 24million and on 88k pw wages so I was wondering if I paid to much and was paying him to much but he ended up being a bargain and was arguably my best player this season and he was a rock at the back with an average rating of 8.11 and a menace up front scoring 11 goals!

Best Indian Prospect One of the first players that came through for me with India and I signed him back at Malaga as well, on the short side for a CB and that often causes problems for me but besides that a solid Centre Back.

2019 Asian Cup Group Stage We got 1 win and 2 draws and managed to qualify for the Quarters!

2019 Asian Cup Quarter Final Nearly mounted a comeback but in the end South Korea were too strong and we dropped out but I'm happy to make it to the QF's.

Crewe Alexandra F.C - Season 2018/19;

CreweFC_zpsee8abe28.jpg

The Squad - League Table - Graph

A great season and we never once looked broken after our relegation straight back down to League One. We all season looked like a promotion contender and won the league at a cantor bringing the Club the first Trophy in my Reign as boss. We are struggling hugely financially and we were at/just breaking our Wage Budget for most of the season, the board are raising the budget by 26k for next season but i still feel we must be a little cautious so could be on for another battle to stay up in the Championship ... But if Booth brings his scoring boots i think we could do it.

Transfers|Finances

Youth Candidates;

The Class of 19'

Emmanuel Hunter

Class of 18'

Fred Hilton - 3 apps, hasn't progressed very well at all...

Class of 17'

Reis McCarthy - Went on loan at Eastleighin the BSN making 13 apps for them and caem back to us gave him 3 apps and he scored a couple of goals.

Class of 16'

Craig Stewart - 24 apps (11 from the bench) is a great backup CB.

Sean Wilde - Coming through with Booth has really hindered his chances, playing 1 up front most the time has left him getting just 5 appsm scored 3 goals though.

Sean Booth - Top Scorer for the club and 5th in the division. 27 goals in 44 apps is damn good. Is now and England U21 international.

Class of 15'

Stewart Ross - Made more appearances than any other player this season, was solid at CB or as a Ball Winning Midfielder. Fans Player of the Season.

Class of 14'

Rob Jones - Closing in on 100 apps for the club, had a great season making 37 apps.

Class of 13'

Byron Howe - Still at Spurs, made 17 apps on loan at Aberdeen.

Russell Moores - Is not hitting his potential, others have come in made better of their chances and stole his spot. May let him go in the not too distant future.

Youth of Palestine;

Back to 1 Palestinian (who has refused my recent attempt to call him up ... Not cool)

Tom Stevens Report

Raed Rabbach (18') - Will probably not amount to much, isn't even good enough to make the International side.

Tim Stewart (18') - A solid Left Winger is challenging Asad for that spot Internationally as a few people ahead of him though at Club level.

Obeida Agbaria (17') - First choice at LB for Palestine, 2nd/3rd for Crewe.

Wasim Nassir (17') - CM is pretty strong for Palestine and he isn't really good enough to break through.

Tamir Hujiraat (16') - First name in the squad for Palestine and made 12 apps for Crewe.

Shadi Agbaria (15') - Left the game!

Mohammed Kabha (14') - Released. Made 11 apps for Nuneaton in the BSN.

Ali Nasser (13') - Will probably leave Crewe soon .. He manages to keep his place at the club mostly because he was the first Palestinian through ...

Season     League  Position     FA Cup     League Cup    Johnstones Paint   Other
2017/18 Championship  23rd     3rd rd.      2nd rd.           N/A               Relegated!!
2018/19    League 1    1st     1st rd.      2nd rd.          2nd rd.         Promoted as Champions!

Palestine National Team;

Fixtures 1 and 2.

Had a pretty poor WAFF Championship and didn't even make it out the Group stage.

Asian Cup group - Struggled in a very tough Group.

FIFA Rankings.

hopefully you stay up this time

It's looking much, much better this time .. Even though we are still having massive financial difficulties ..

Crewe Alexandra F.C - Season 2019/20;

CreweFC_zpsee8abe28.jpg

The Squad - League Table - Graph - Playoffs - An unbelievable season. We struggle for cash, was accepting any Loans, any Transfer offers, a couple of loyal lads chose to turn down offers and stay at the club including Max Clayton who not only stayed at the club after turning down a contract after a £2.5m offer from Wigan (could of done with that cash though ...) But he was instrumental in our promotion push. At time i was expecting our great run to collapse but we just kept on pushing, staying up amongst the top clubs we had a slight blip losing 3 in a row in January and an handful of draws the second half of the season but we did enough to get a Playoff sport (came close to Automatic but for a couple of draws and a loss to West Brom last games). We drew Southampton in the playoffs who i have never beat as a boss ... Lost 2-3 first leg so i thought reality had caught up with us .. But then at our place we hit 2 great counters in a game they had us pegged back for most of the match and beat them 2-0 goals from Booth and Jones who have been amazing all season. The came Blackburn and the final in all honesty Blackburn had a poor game and when key player Romano went off Injured i knew it was out night, Max Clayton stepped up for us and grabbed 2 late goals to give us Premiership football next season and for the first time in Crewe's History they will be playing in the top tier!

We are forced to spend more money after that promotion ...

Transfers more sales ... and more.|Finances|Facilities

Junior Budget Increase.

Youth Candidates;

The Class of 20'

Ben Crooks

Class of 19'

Emmanuel Hunter - Really like the look of Hunter, would love to give him the LB spot and watch him improve ... But i may need to be a little more sensible than that for the Prem.

Class of 18'

Fred Hilton - 2 apps for us, 21 for Altrincham (BSP) and 5 for Plymouth (L1). A decent season.

Class of 17'

Reis McCarthy - Another good season out on Loan.

Class of 16'

Craig Stewart - Had a great season for us, key player.

Sean Wilde - Managed to get 10 stars (16 apps total) scoring 5 goals, filled in for Booth well.

Sean Booth - 21 Goals in 44 Apps, great season, awesome player. Earned an England B cap at the end of the season.

Class of 15'

Stewart Ross - Has now made 187 apps for the club, key player wether it's in Midfield or at CB.

Class of 14'

Rob Jones - Young player of the Season a very important player for us, coming into the box late from his advanced Midfield role seemed to really work for us and he scored 15 goals in 31 starts.

Class of 13'

Byron Howe - Leaving Spurs on a Free ... Shall i!?

Russell Moores - I think this experiment is over, leaving the club on a Free!

Youth of Palestine;

Mahmoud Kadura Report

Tom Stevens (19') - 10/7 for us, 11/2 on loan at Notts Co. Keeps turning down International callups i really hope he isn't holding out for England, wish i could tell him he has no chance, but could become huge at Palestine...

Raed Rabbach (18') - Played once at Club level, twice at International letting in 6 goals total.

Tim Stewart (18') - 10/2 for Burton, 8/2 for Leyton Orient in 2 loan spells (both League 2).

Obeida Agbaria (17') - Made 10 apps, with Hinds leaving the club he will battle with a few others for the LB role (unless i bring someone in).

Wasim Nassir (17') - Leaving the club.

Tamir Hujiraat (16') - Made 30 appearances, possibly his best season yet, finished as a first team regular!

Shadi Agbaria (15') - Left the game!

Mohammed Kabha (14') - Made 42 appearances for Nuneaton in the BSN.

Ali Nasser (13') - 1 cup app, brings his total Crewer appearances to 13 ...

Season     League  Position     FA Cup     League Cup    Johnstones Paint   Other
2018/19    League 1    1st     1st rd.      2nd rd.          2nd rd.         Promoted as Champions!
2019/20 Championship   4th     3rd rd.      2nd rd.           N/A          Promoted through Playoffs.

Palestine National Team;

Fixtures 1 and 2.

World Cup Qualifying ends badly ...

From Record Caps to U19's Manager, he is an important man for Palestinian football: Ashraf Nu'man

FIFA Rankings.

goater.jpg

Meet Shaun Goater.

Prolific goalscorer for City from when they were only in the 3rd highest league in England.

Some will say Shaun Goater was the man that lead them back into the Premier League with 101 goals in 184 matches. Some will say I'm a fool.

Oh.. And yes.. Thats the Order of the British Empire in his hand.

Earned for his services for sport and young people of Bermuda

And now he's started a new adventure.

He's the new manager of Juventus and the Bermudan national team.

This is his profile