Which is your favourite Version

I have decided not to buy this version yet. Read alot of people are not happy with this new one. But i'm wondering which version the people who have not bought FM2013 or who are not happy are reverting / continuing to use. For me its FM 2010 but I have started another FM2012 to see how it goes.

I have decided not to buy this version yet. Read alot of people are not happy with this new one. But i'm wondering which version the people who have not bought FM2013 or who are not happy are reverting / continuing to use. For me its FM 2010 but I have started another FM2012 to see how it goes.

This version is the best yet by a million miles for me. If you let opinion on this forum around release time dictate if your going to buy the latest version or not, you'd never buy any version. It's a complete car crash in General discussion every single year around this time. You just have to remember for every one person registered on here throwing their toys out the pram their are probably ten not registered here who are happily getting on with playing the game.

This version is the best yet by a million miles for me. If you let opinion on this forum around release time dictate if your going to buy the latest version or not, you'd never buy any version. It's a complete car crash in General discussion every single year around this time. You just have to remember for every one person registered on here throwing their toys out the pram their are probably ten not registered here who are happily getting on with playing the game.

Fair point. Just not wanting to buy a game that I end up not likely....

Well it's hardly scientific to let others decide whether or not you'll like a game, try the Demo and make up your own mind.

Gonna have a crack at the Demo again - I couldn't get it to download last time. Fingers Crossed.

• Administrators
Gonna have a crack at the Demo again - I couldn't get it to download last time. Fingers Crossed.

If you have any problems getting it to download or work, create a thread here and I'll try to help - http://community.sigames.com/forumdisplay.php/295-Crashes-and-Technical-Issues

Thanks.

Well it's hardly scientific to let others decide whether or not you'll like a game, try the Demo and make up your own mind.

Do you have to be so consistently rude with your comments? I am astonished that you are allowed to get away with it, when all other representitives of SI are polite and professional. It seems that every time i read a thread, you have put somebody down.

Do you have to be so consistently rude with your comments? I am astonished that you are allowed to get away with it, when all other representitives of SI are polite and professional. It seems that every time i read a thread, you have put somebody down.

:applause:

Something to note about the negative posts here. The guys (like myself and all my friends) that are enjoying the game don't generally post about it. It's mainly people that have problems that make negative posts. I for one love FM 13. Sure it has it's problems but I haven't bought a game or any other software yet that didn't need patching. Great work SI.

Meh...

of course every new iteration will likely become the "best", mainly due to people learning to cope with the flaws it has while appreciating the new/improved features... And in the end it's mostly a matter of habit.

IMO FM12 was good until they tampered with team talks making things harder (ie. random). But in the end I don't think there's SO MUCH difference between, say, FM10 and its two sequels.

At least not the difference you had from other franchises with longer release gaps.

Can FM13 be the first step toward a new direction? Probably, but I'm not even sure it's in the right direction... We'll see next spring how the patches will have shaped the game. Currently I'll stick to FM12 because the additions don't convince me to fork out 40€ for a glorified WIP update.

P.S. about the "every year people come out to complain while most users enjoy the game" approach... well... the silent majority is a bit of a strawman argument, moreso in a field where improvement and feedback go hand in hand.

Had people not complained we'd still have twice the long-serving bugs we have in FM.

I'd rather read through 10 rants if there's 1 useful point in them than enduring the usual asskissing festival.

Archived