[FM13] Transfer & Data Update Packs by_pr0

• Replies 927
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Where will this file be available to download ?

I was doing this for Nik33's FM13 Summer Packs but posted in this thread instead lol. I have the Premier League fixtures done but unforts I've started work on the Championship fixtures on the file so pointless releasing it as it is. Because I am dealing with 24 teams and not 20 it'll be Wednesday if not earlier my target date. What I did with the Premier League fixtures was bundled them in I with Nik's packs (latest release v1.25) but will release as a stand alone as well as long as you guys credit me for my work, then that's fine. Was just wary of obviously releasing to the masses and potentially seeing some people trying to pass my work off as theirs.

Matthew Wells (Stevenage) and Kieran McKenna (Loughborough Uni) are both youth coaches at Spurs

Head of Academy Performance Analysis - Kieran McKenna

Academy Performance Analyst 9-16s (Coach) - Matthew Wells

http://www.tottenhamhotspur.com/academy/about-the-academy/

Will Antwi is part time youth coach at Spurs, but seems to still play for AFC Wimbledon. Not sure how you'd manage that one! Maybe just ignore his youth coaching for now.

I was doing this for Nik33's FM13 Summer Packs but posted in this thread instead lol. I have the Premier League fixtures done but unforts I've started work on the Championship fixtures on the file so pointless releasing it as it is. Because I am dealing with 24 teams and not 20 it'll be Wednesday if not earlier my target date. What I did with the Premier League fixtures was bundled them in I with Nik's packs (latest release v1.25) but will release as a stand alone as well as long as you guys credit me for my work, then that's fine. Was just wary of obviously releasing to the masses and potentially seeing some people trying to pass my work off as theirs.

That's fine with me. I did the Premier League fixtures for FM13 for last season. I understand what a ballache it is.

If you don't want to release could you inbox me the stand alone one please ?

PSV Eindhoven have signed Holland international midfielder Stijn Schaars and versatile Colombian Santiago Arias from Sporting Lisbon.

Porto have signed Colombia midfielder Juan Quintero from Italian side Pescara on a four-year contract. Quintero was one of the stars of the Under-20 World Cup in Turkey.

Roma have completed the signing of Morocco international defender Mehdi Benatia from Udinese for £11.7million. The 26-year-old has penned a five-year deal at the Stadio Olimpico.

Bury have brought in former Arsenal academy goalkeeper Reice Charles-Cook, 19, on a one-year contract.

Doncaster Rovers are pleased to announce the signing of highly rated midfielder Mark Duffy on a two-year deal for an undisclosed fee. #DRFC

Here's the full story on Norwich's capture of Leroy Fer from FC Twente, with Canaries boss Chris Hughton delighted to have secured the 23-year-old midfielder's services.

Heading back to Shrewsbury on a short-term loan deal is Akwasi Asante. The 21-year-old Birmingham striker had a spell at the League One club last season.

HibernianFCClubBREAKING NEWS: The club can confirm both Kevin Thomson and Rowan Vine have agreed one year deals with Hibernian #hibees #fromthecapital

Dean Gerken has joined Town as a free agent, signing a two year deal. See Club website soon for full story and reaction. #ITFC

Not too sure if you will have seen some of the coaching changes at Villa over the summer:

Scott Marshall joined as 1st Team Coach

Michael Watts joined as Fitness Coach

Chris Lorkin joined as Fitness Coach

Adrian Lamb has left the club

If you feel like you still want some work there is plenty of Danish transfers you could look at:

Nicklas Helenius from AAB to Aston Villa

Yussuf Poulsen from Lyngby BK to RB Leipzig

Simon Kjær from Wolfsburg to Lille

Jores Okore from FC Nordsjælland to Aston Villa

Andreas Cornelius from FC Copenhagen to Cardiff

and many others at http://www.bold.dk/transfers/

Nicklas Helenius from AAB to Aston Villa , Simon Kjær from Wolfsburg to Lille

Jores Okore from FC Nordsjælland to Aston Villa

Andreas Cornelius from FC Copenhagen to Cardiff

are all passed in previous releases.

kacip , its crashing in which time of the game? Before you start the game , after selected the files , after the game is loaded?

Also do you have other files inside the editor data beside my 6 latest files?

1 Adam Bogdan

2 Tyrone Mears

4 Matt Mills

5 Tim Ream

7 Chris Eagles

8 Keith Andrews

9 David Ngog

11 Robert Hall

12 Zat Knight

15 Alex Baptiste

16 Mark Davies

19 Marvin Sordell

20 Joe Riley

21 Darren Pratley

22 Stuart Holden

23 Marc Tierney

24 Andrew Lonergan

25 Josh Vela

27 Chung-Yong Lee

28 Craig Davies

29 Jan Gregus

30 Michael O'Halloran

31 David Wheater

32 Tom Eaves

33 Hayden White

34 Jay Lynch

35 Conor Wilkinson

36 Cian Bolger

38 Oluwasanmi Odelusi

39 Chris Lester

40 Zach Clough

41 Oscar Threlkeld

42 Luke Woodland

44 Mohamed Kamara

Read more at http://www.bwfc.co.uk/news/article/201314-squad-numbers-announced-925029.aspx#gg0AjrjvwQgzgEpc.99

Bolton have completed the signing of striker Jermaine Beckford from Championship rivals Leicester for an undisclosed fee.

Mainz have completed the signing of Park Joo-Ho with coach Thomas Tuchel already predicting big things.

Fleetwood Town goalkeeper Chris Maxwell has joined Cambridge on loan until January.

Burnley winger George Porter has joined AFC Wimbledon on a season-long loan after failing to start for the Clarets.

Bury boss Kevin Blackwell has signed Blackburn striker Anton Forrester on loan until January.

#dcfc attacker Conor Doyle has joined @MLS side @dcunited on loan until the end of their season.

Oldham have signed Latvian centre-back Edijs Joksts following a successful trial period at the club. The 6ft 5in 20-year-old has penned a one-year contract at Boundary Park having impressed Latics boss Lee Johnson during pre-season.

Crystal Palace are delighted to announce the signing of Jose Campana, subject to Premier League and FA clearance.

Marseille have reached an agreement in principle with Guingamp to sign highly rated midfielder Gianelli Imbula, subject to a medical.

Inverness Caledonian Thistle have signed left-back Carl Tremarco on a one-year contract. The 27-year-old Englishman spent last season on loan from Macclesfield at Floriana of Malta after spells at Tranmere and Wrexham.

The Saddlers have secured the services of goalkeeper, Richard O’Donnell, on a one-year deal.

Richard Chaplow has completed the formalities of a two-year deal at Millwall. The former Burnley and Southampton midfielder enjoyed a successful spell with the Lions last season before his time in SE16 was cut short after he sustained ankle ligament damage a week before Millwall's FA Cup semi-final defeat by Wigan.

Here's the full story on Maicon's move from Manchester City to Roma. The Brazilian full-back only arrived in England last summer, but was handed just four Premier League starts. The former Inter Milan defender is now heading back to Serie A.

Rory Delap signs for Burton Albion on a one year deal. Welcome to the Pirelli Stadium Rory. Full details at burtonalbionfc.co.uk.

Serbian defensive midfielder Ivan Radovanovic says he is grateful to Atalanta after completing his move from the Serie A club to league rivals Chievo.

Former Chelsea midfielder Florent Malouda has joined Turkish side Trabzonspor, the club have confirmed. The Super Lig outfit announced the deal on their official website, with the Frenchman signing a two-year deal following his release by the Blues earlier this summer.

Paris St Germain have continued their summer spending by signing young French left-back Lucas Digne from Lille. Digne said: "To play for Paris St Germain, with these exceptional players, is a dream come true. I'm very happy."

Sheffield United sealing the signing of Lyle Taylor from Falkirk for an undisclosed fee. Blades boss David Weir said: "Lyle will be a great addition to our squad. He is young, hungry and scored plenty of goals at Falkirk last season.

Manchester City fans can look forward to a new striker at the Etihad Stadium next season, with Sevilla confirming that Alvaro Negredo is on his way to the Premier League club. A statement from the Spanish club said: "It's official: Alvaro Negredo is the new player of Manchester City, pending medical examinations, so Sevilla FC have organised a farewell ceremony at the Ramon Sanchez Pizjuan for Wednesday evening."

Kilmarnock have confirmed the signing of Scotland international and former Hearts defender Darren Barr. A spokesman for Kilmarnock said: "Darren joins as a free agent following his departure from Hearts at the end of last season and brings a vast amount of experience to the club having made over 200 SPL appearances over the course of his career."

And here's more on another League Two story as Plymouth complete the signing of Romuald Boco on a one-year deal, with the midfielder understood to have attracted interest from League One clubs before deciding to move to Home Park.

Here's more on Chesterfield signing defender Matty Brown from Marine following a successful trial spell at the club. Brown said: "Chesterfield is a club that's going places, it didn't need to be sold to me and it's a great step in my career. I'm delighted to have signed for Chesterfield and I can't wait to get going."

Here's the full story on Danny Graham's switch from Sunderland to Hull City. The 27-year-old striker has joined the Tigers on a season-long loan ahead of their return to Premier League competition.

West Brom midfielder Scott Allan will spend the forthcoming season on loan at Birmingham. The Scot, who joined from Dundee United in January 2012, is yet to make a first-team appearance for Albion and has spent time at MK Dons and Portsmouth in the past 18 months.

New loan signing Craig Braham-Barrett popped in to see us earlier. #ctfc #FLTransfer @ Abbey Business… http://instagram.com/p/b83J7PukYz/

Notts County have signed former Coventry midfielder David Bell following the mutual termination of his contract with the Sky Blues. The 29-year-old had been with the Sky Blues for the past three-and-a-half years after joining the club from Norwich.

Ryan Noble joins Burnley on a one-year contract

John Cofie pictured at Oakwell today #FLtransfer

Scott Arfield pens two-year contract at Burnley.

Walsall have snapped up Romaine Sawyers following his release by Midlands neighbours West Brom. The attacking winger has penned a one-year deal at the Banks's Stadium which includes the option of a further 12 months.

GT has just confirmed that young striker John Marsden has agreed a deal after impressing while on trial.

BREAKING NEWS: Town sign Frederic Veseli on a two-year contract. Ipswich Town FC

Teenage Blackburn forward Edinho Junior will join Conference South club Whitehawk on a month's loan from the start of the new campaign. The Portuguese player was sent out to the Indian Premier League with Shillong Lajong last season.

Delighted I can confirm I've signed a 3 year deal with FC Metalurh Donetsk! New chapter and I'm very excited to get started! Darren O'Dea

Chesterfield have signed winger Jamie Devitt on a short-term contract after the free agent impressed during a trial spell with the Spireites. Devitt, released by Hull City at the end of last season, has put pen to paper on a six-month deal at the Proact Stadium and becomes manager Paul Cook's eighth new signing of the summer.

Scunthorpe have signed trialist strikers Deon Burton and Sam Winnall, along with free agent Sean McAllister on a one-year deal. The club have also confirmed that fellow trialists Craig Beattie, Craig Fagan and Chris Hogg have left Glamford Park.

Tranmere have signed midfielder James Rowe on a one-year contract following a successful trial at Prenton Park. The 21-year-old is a graduate of Southampton's academy and played non-league football with Basingstoke, Lewes and Forest Green Rovers.

Millwall have completed the signing of Nicky Bailey on a two-year deal. The 29-year-old midfielder was a free agent after leaving Middlesbrough earlier this summer.

Jamie Devitt signs six-month contract at Chesterfield.

New Blackpool signing Bobby Grant is looking forward to playing in the Championship in the forthcoming season after signing from Rochdale. He said: "I want to be playing and scoring goals for Blackpool and if I can do that then it is good for everyone. There is always pressure to perform, but I'm playing with good players."

Genoa have completed the signing of Argentina international Mario Santana from Serie A rivals Napoli on a three-year contract. He said: "I cannot wait to get started. I know (Fabio) Liverani very well and he convinced me to choose Genoa during a phone conversation."

Motherwell FC is today delighted to confirm the signing of James McFadden on a one-year contract.

Here's the full story on the news we brought you earlier, with Manchester City confirming the arrival of Spain international striker Alvaro Negredo from Sevilla. The 27-year-old becomes the Premier Leagie side's third signing of the summer and joins former team-mate Jesus Navas at the Etihad Stadium.

Zlatan_61 , added!

potter1989bwfc , done :)

Spart , as i currently work only on Windows 7 , i dont know what can cause this crash on Macs. On Windows everything is working correctly so far and noone has ever had a problem. The only thing i can say is to make sure to use only the 6 latest files and not previous files either mine or someone else's. Also you can ask in here in this page in the Problems sections about a possible solution.

If anyone finds a solution about the Mac problem please inform the others. Thanks!

Spart , as i currently work only on Windows 7 , i dont know what can cause this crash on Macs. On Windows everything is working correctly so far and noone has ever had a problem. The only thing i can say is to make sure to use only the 6 latest files and not previous files either mine or someone else's. Also you can ask in here in this page in the Problems sections about a possible solution.

If anyone finds a solution about the Mac problem please inform the others. Thanks!

No worries man. Just thought I should back up that there might be something going on.

Weirdly though it does work, just very inconsistently. Managed to start a new game fine this morning, but last night I was having real difficulty. Will try and figure out whether it's one file or edit or something. Fantastic work with the updates as always by the way!

Mac users: Try closing the game, quitting steam and restarting both programmes and then using the edit files to start a new game. Haven't experienced a crash yet after doing this.

Dagenham & Redbridge boss Wayne Burnett has expressed his joy at completing the signing of former Torquay defender Brian Saah, saying: “I am absolutely delighted to have signed Brian, he comes with experience and at 26 he is in the prime of his career.”

Here is more on the news that Tottenham have agreed a deal to sign Nacer Chadli from FC Twente. It is thought that the Belgium international will sign a five-year contract at White Hart Lane after he passes a medical and finalises personal terms, with the Dutch club to receive around £7million.

Newly-promoted Verona have signed Serbian midfielder Bosko Jankovic from Serie A rivals Genoa for an undisclosed fee.

Napoli have confirmed the signing of Spain defender Raul Albiol from Real Madrid on a four-year contract.

MK Dons have agreed a deal to sign Watford defender Lee Hodson on a free transfer. The 21-year-old will feature for the Dons in their pre-season friendly against Plymouth on Sunday. He will then put pen to paper on a one-year contract, with a further one-year option, with the League One club next week.

Mick McCarthy says Ipswich Town will not be re-signing Titus Bramble after wrapping up a deal for Christophe Berra. Bramble has been training with Ipswich following his release by Sunderland. He is available as a free agent and has figured in two pre-season friendly outings for McCarthy's men.

Lucas Biglia has expressed his joy after arriving at Lazio's summer training camp to link up with his new team-mates. A transfer from Anderlecht has not yet been officially announced but the two clubs have agreed terms and Biglia is already starting to settle into life with the Lazio squad at their training base in Auronzo di Cadore.

Sean O'Driscoll confirms the club will be offering a deal to former Cardiff City keeper Elliot Parish shortly.

Yeovil have signed former Southampton defender Dan Seaborne on a free transfer after a successful trial spell. Centre-back Seabourne, released by Saints at the end of last season, has put pen to paper on a two-year contract with the Sky Bet Championship newcomers

Argentine Juan Forlin has left Espanyol to join Qatari side Al Rayyan. The defensive midfielder spent four seasons in Catalunya after joining the club from Boca Juniors in 2009 and departs to the Middle East for an undisclosed fee.

Wolfsburg right-back Fagner has returned to former club Vasco da Gama on loan until the end of the year.

Here is the full story on veteran striker Kevin Phillips signing a one-year contract with newly promoted Crystal Palace. The 39-year-old spent the second half of last season on loan at Selhurst Park from Blackpool and scored the goal that clinched the team a place in the top flight.

Galatasaray have completed a deal to sign midfielder Felipe Melo from Juventus. Melo had spent the last two seasons on loan in Istanbul, but now the move has been made permanent.

Liverpool goalkeeper Pepe Reina is on the verge of a season-long loan deal with Napoli. The signing of Simon Mignolet means Liverpool are willing to let the Spaniard move on to be reunited with former Reds boss Rafa Benitez at Napoli.

Gillingham Squad Numbers

1 STUART NELSON

2 MATT FISH

3 JOE MARTIN

4 AMINE LINGANZI

5 CALLUM DAVIES

6 LEON LEGGE

7 CHRIS WHELPDALE

8 BAYO AKINFENWA

9 DANNY KEDWELL

11 MYLES WESTON

12 STEVEN GREGORY

13 THE RAINHAM END

14 CHARLIE ALLEN

15 BRADLEY DACK

16 ANTONIO GERMAN

17 ADAM BIRCHALL

18 CHARLIE LEE

26 ADAM BARRETT

Everton Squad Numbers

1- Joel Robles

2- Tony Hibbert

3- Leighton Baines

4- Darron Gibson

5- John Heitinga

6- Phil Jagielka

7- Nikica Jelavic

8- Bryan Oviedo

9- Arouna Kone

10- Gerard Deulofeu

11- Kevin Mirallas

13-

14- Steven Naismith

15- Sylvain Distin

16-

17-

18-

19- Magaye Gueye

20- Ross Barkley

21- Leon Osman

22- Steven Pienaar

23- Seamus Coleman

24- Tim Howard

25- Marouane Fellaini

26- John Stones

27- Apostolos Vellios

28- Victor Anichebe

29- Luke Garbutt

30- Francisco Junior

31- Matthew Kennedy

32- Antolin Alcaraz

33- John Lundstram

34- Shane Duffy

35- Conor McAleny

36-Tyias Browning

37- Hallam Hope

38- Matthew Pennington

39- Conor Grant

40- Ibou Touray

41- Chris Long

Derby Squad Numbers

1. Lee Grant

2. John Brayford

3. Craig Forsyth

4. Craig Bryson

5. Shaun Barker

6. Richard Keogh

7. Paul Coutts

8. Jeff Hendrick

9. Chris Martin

10. Jamie Ward

11. Johnny Russell

12. Michael Jacobs

13. Saul Deeney

15. Mark O’Brien

16. Ben Davies

17. Kieron Freeman

18. Conor Sammon

19. Will Hughes

20. Mason Bennett

21. Valentin Gjokaj

22. Callum Ball

23. Michael Hoganson

25. Jake Buxton

nonleague, those who are deceased are only deleted from the game. All those who are alive are all there. Maybe he has low reputation and for that he doesnt appear to your game. Probably you need to load all players from scotland , so he can appear.

Ipswich Squad Numbers

1 Scott Loach

2 Elliott Hewitt

3 Aaron Cresswell

4 Luke Chambers

5 Tommy Smith

7 Carlos Edwards

8 Cole Skuse

9 Daryl Murphy

10 David McGoldrick

11 Paul Anderson

14 Anthony Wordsworth

15 Tyrone Mings

18 Jay Tabb

19 Luke Hyam

22 Dean Gerken

23 Josh Carson

26 Paul Taylor

28 Michael Chopra

30 Tom Winter

31 Byron Lawrence

32 Kyle Hammond

33 Amir Berkane

34 Jack Marriott

35 Frank Nouble

36 David October

37 Mark Timlin

38 Michael Crowe

39 Jonathan Leddy

Yeovil

1 Marek Stech

2 Luke Ayling

3 Jamie McAllister

4 Joe Edwards

5 Byron Webster

7 Kevin Dawson

8 Ed Upson

9 James Hayter

10 Sam Foley

11 Michael Ngoo

12 Gareth Stewart

13 Kieffer Moore

14 Sam Hoskins

15 Lewis Young

16 Nathan Ralph

17 Paddy Madden

20 Billy Clifford

22 Joey Jones

23 Joel Grant

Grimsby

Sam Hatton

Aswad Thomas

Scott Kerr

Shaun Pearson

Joe Colbeck

Craig Disley

Andy Cook

Liam Hearn

Scott Neilson

James McKeown

Lenell John Lewis

Ross Hannah

Andi Thanoj

Dayle Southwell

Alex Rodman

Patrick McLaughlin

Read more at http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:MD4nDj8jGBQJ:www.grimsby-townfc.co.uk/news/article/squad-numbers-announced-903264.aspx+&cd=11&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=uk#e066OusTKqEwcRRJ.99

Stoke City Squad Numbers

1. Asmir Begovic 3. Erik Pieters 4. Robert Huth 5. Marc Muniesa 6. Glenn Whelan 7. Jermaine Pennant 8. Wilson Palacios 9. Kenwyne Jones 11. Brek Shea 12. Marc Wilson 14. Jamie Ness 15. Steven N`Zonzi 16. Charlie Adam 17. Ryan Shawcross 19. Jonathan Walters 20. Geoff Cameron 21. Michael Kightly 22. Jack Butland 25. Peter Crouch 26. Matthew Etherington 28. Andy Wilkinson 29. Thomas Sorensen 30. Ryan Shotton 33. Cameron Jerome 38. Florent Cuvelier

Mansfield

1. Alan Marriott

2. Ritchie Sutton

3. Paul Black

4. John Dempster

5. John McCombe

6. Martin Riley

7. Louis Briscoe

8. Keiran Murtagh

9. Matt Rhead

10. Lee Stevenson

11. Sam Clucas