Honestly: selling a digital game, and expecting a costumer to wait one day to get it

I am one of those long-term fans and legal players. So when I bought the game from the official link on the official site of SI Games, I naturally expected to play it straight away today. But I am still waiting for the activation code many, many hours after that. And I ask myself: is this really the right way to treat the honest players? Make them wait for more than a day to legally play a digital game they have paid for on the day of release? My answer is no. If going to a physical store and get it is faster, then Sega and SI Games are doing all the errors in the book. This isn´t 1992/93 where that was the only option. Sorry guys, but if this is the way it´s going to be, then I´ll gladly join the pirates for the very first time, for FM2014. I´m sure I´ll get the game quicker that way... For now, I´m not even able to play the game. This is just wrong.

Yes it is, pirating a game because you didn't get a code on release day ? Don't you have anything else in your life that you can do? Waiting a day or two isn't going to kill you and like I said, if you really can't wait for what ever reason, order from steam.

It was the 'order from Steam' part I was disagreeing with, I mean I can understand the OP's frustration but agree it's not reason enough to pirate the game. At present I genuinely cannot purchase or play the game thanks to Steam, that's why I'm frustrated and disagreeing with your 'Steam = hassle free' statement.

It was the 'order from Steam' part I was disagreeing with, I mean I can understand the OP's frustration but agree it's not reason enough to pirate the game. At present I genuinely cannot purchase or play the game thanks to Steam, that's why I'm frustrated and disagreeing with your 'Steam = hassle free' statement.

I see, i've been using Steam since 2005 and have 50+ games with them, not one has ever given me trouble. Hopefully your issue is sorted fast then.

If a site such as the offical one upsets you, the best thing to do is to buy else where next time, rather than threatening to pirate, as pirating is one of the big reasons many companies have turned to consoles these days. It hurts the fans as well as the company.

Archived