FM2013 -9, -10 and under 21 160+ PA List *CONTAINS SPOILERS*

suba

Researchers have guidelines to adhere to regarding changes though no?

When assessing how good a player can become there aren't any tools available or guidelines as such. You're essentially using your extensive knowledge of football, both Senior and Youth and coupled with your understanding of FM, you arrive at a position where you feel you can judge his PA confidently.

I think there's a few -10 players around at youth level in England and in Europe, if you jump 5-6-7 years into the future and there's players with a set 180+ PA, then looking back, they could have probably deserved a -10 PA now.

Sadly there's such a stigma attached to -10 ratings, namely that people expect the next Messi with a -10 PA, that maybe Researchers are a little hesitant.

I'm sorry I meant as a researcher for the game I thought you have rules regarding changing PA of players..

i.e you can't make a player move from a -7 to a -10 over the course of one update...

I was under the impression the researchers could play with the CA as much as they like but only within the confines of a players PA (with a little room to move regarding PA if requested or warranted).

The problem with this is the developers are trying to make the game far too scripted IMO. Persist with the same old fixed PAs and having no -10s makes the game far more boring. Why not chuck -10 on a couple of the top 16/17 year olds in the world? If somebody looks awesome at 16/17, stick -10 on them, their low CA will always make it incredibly hard to get them to the top, but it's more realistic than sticking a -8 on them because they're 'untested'. Sterling at Liverpool looks a fantastic prospect, what's his PA? I bet on previous editions he was a -7 or -8, yet I guarantee on the next update he'll be a -9 with his CA ramped up because he's done it at the top level.

For me, the developers need to get the scouts watching the youth tournaments, then, when they've picked their finest players, get them on -10s and give the game more longevity than just newgens.

• 3 months later...

I have a few of these players listed.

Zakaria Bakkali i got for only compensation, he has a rediculously low Determination.

do have a fair few players on this list im my United squad.

oh and i find Jones PA to be fine, if anything his CA on marking is a bit low.

I have a few of these players listed.

Zakaria Bakkali i got for only compensation, he has a rediculously low Determination.

do have a fair few players on this list im my United squad.

oh and i find Jones PA to be fine, if anything his CA on marking is a bit low.

Nothing a bit of individual focus can't sort out :)

• 2 months later...

Archived