Uploading FM12 editor data to FM13 editor

ghengilhar

I'm wondering if anyone could assist me. I've uploaded my previous editor data to FM13, from FM12 (in the past I was able to lift my FM11 data into FM12, with some modifications) but when I have a little look at it now all the custom teams have had their names erased leaving just their unique IDs (and their ships, fat lot of good that does me!). Can anyone advise me how I can get a fuller functionality imported across?

You need to save it uncompressed, then open the XML file in Notepad or an equivalent editor. Use the Replace function (Ctrl-H in Notepad) to replace the following text:

id="database_table_type" value="54"

with this:

id="database_table_type" value="55"

Make sure you replace ALL instances.

Even doing that, there's no guarantees that all of the data will import without errors - but it will at least enable you to get the basic clubs and competitions in.

You need to save it uncompressed, then open the XML file in Notepad or an equivalent editor. Use the Replace function (Ctrl-H in Notepad) to replace the following text:

id="database_table_type" value="54"

with this:

id="database_table_type" value="55"

Make sure you replace ALL instances.

Even doing that, there's no guarantees that all of the data will import without errors - but it will at least enable you to get the basic clubs and competitions in.

Cheers for your help.

It looks like it's worked, al little, but I've lost about 75% of my work. I think I'll just start again, there seems to be a lot of errors I can't locate on the file for me to fix. Just wondering if you have any experience using notepad+ in editing the editor .xml file. I've got a lot of extra clubs to add and I'm looking for a time saving manner in creating them. Do you have any suggestions?

Moved my data from FM12 to FM13 but I have a bunch of errors (few hundred) in Clubs. Anyway I can see what these are? Will they be flagged or something in the XML file? Would love not having to do all my work again.

I think the best is that FM makers must what create a program for all FM Editor lovers so that we all can use our "works" in next releases. ;)

I Get open FM12 file DBC in my another Computer and I make in another Computer FM13 a new DBC File so I choose for make all my work "Again"

because this is not a good stuff you can lose with this everything what you make it in FM12 ;)

Ok, trying to convert a file at the moment.

However, i don't have any instances of id="database_table_type" value="54"

The only similar I can find is id="database_table_type" value="25".

So what would I change that to? What does this do to change it?

Moved my data from FM12 to FM13 but I have a bunch of errors (few hundred) in Clubs. Anyway I can see what these are? Will they be flagged or something in the XML file? Would love not having to do all my work again.

My experience tells me these are affiliations and club relationships (which have been revamped for FM13).

Ok, trying to convert a file at the moment.

However, i don't have any instances of id="database_table_type" value="54"

The only similar I can find is id="database_table_type" value="25".

So what would I change that to? What does this do to change it?

I have the same along with"3' and "1"....infact when I searched the file for id="database_table_type" value= I get -

Search "id="database_table_type" value=" (1153 hits in 1 files)do I have to change all these to "55"

Archived