Sports Interactive Community
Mr U Rosler

FM13 - Plug & Play Tactic...... "The Hydra" (results, screenshots etc inside)

Results since latest patch.

stockportcountyfixtures.png

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Its a bit less effective and therefore more realistic in my opinion.

Hats off to SI.

Still pretty good for the team i have + injuries have been tweaked so i have had 7 injuries in my squad of 20 so haven't been able rest or sub anyone with a lot of games in December + had to play people out of position. Will need 25 first teamers moving forward.

I too am getting a ton of injuries now.

I found that the Hydra started to be less efficient following the patch. However I put my WBs back into a straight back four though kept then denoted as WB. This and turning off long shots for my AMC appears to have enabled good results to continue.

I have a new Tactic on the way.

Conceded 1 goal in last 12 games. Showing a lot of promise but still early days. 9 wins, 1 defeat, 2 draws without tactic being even close to fully fluid.

Unfortunately i'm working 24 of the next 36 hours so will be Sunday before I can put it up + further testing needed. (I dont want to put out crap!)

(d*mnit, cant remember the dudes name, keep forgetting him, columbian rightwingback aged 26 and plays for serie A team)

Cuadrado? :D

Conceded 1 goal in last 12 games. Showing a lot of promise but still early days. 9 wins, 1 defeat, 2 draws without tactic being even close to fully fluid.

Unfortunately i'm working 24 of the next 36 hours so will be Sunday before I can put it up + further testing needed. (I dont want to put out crap!)

Nice one. Looking forward to it.

Looking forward to an update on this, Hydra was awesome on last patch.

Thanks for that.

Its not an update, its a totally new Tactic designed for the new patch and bares no resemblance to this tactic at all!

As such it will be on a new thread so keep a look out :brock:

Nice to hear - But what team are you using? Is it working with mid/weak teams ? And I don't mean works in the way of winning the league with the bottom predicted team, but maybe with that team reaching top 10.

Nice to hear - But what team are you using? Is it working with mid/weak teams ? And I don't mean works in the way of winning the league with the bottom predicted team, but maybe with that team reaching top 10.

Its designed with my own save in mind, which has Stockport County seeking to establish themselves in the Premier League. I will be the underdog in at least 80% of games including my home games.

Its an 'under dog' tactic for teams which are unable to acquire the most technically gifted players in the league.

It may or may not work with 'big' teams, but I would think it probably would.

But it is specifically designed for weak/mid teams.

I hope this helps.

New tactic still going well.

stockportcountyfixtures.png

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Only conceded 2 goals in 13 games. Unbeaten so far, beating Newcastle away & Chelsea at home.

If I get up early enough in the morning I will post tactic before work.

Its designed with my own save in mind, which has Stockport County seeking to establish themselves in the Premier League. I will be the underdog in at least 80% of games including my home games.

Its an 'under dog' tactic for teams which are unable to acquire the most technically gifted players in the league.

It may or may not work with 'big' teams, but I would think it probably would.

But it is specifically designed for weak/mid teams.

I hope this helps.

That's not a bad thing at all mate. I'm sure there are loads of people looking to take a league 2 team up the premiership and to European glory.

Keen to try this new tactic for my journeyman save

CRAP, played with Crvena zvezda a match, supposed to win by 4, lost 0-1 and team didnt attack

for your consolation, yours isnt the only one crap... almost all tactics are crap in this ****ing game

CRAP, played with Crvena zvezda a match, supposed to win by 4, lost 0-1 and team didnt attack

for your consolation, yours isnt the only one crap... almost all tactics are crap in this ****ing game

It might help if you tried them for more than 1 game.

Played with Wolves and got promoted first season. But second season I have struggled to keep the goals out. Is there a link to the updated tactic ?.