*Official* Football Manager Classic Feedback

One thing missing (I think) is assigning your assistant to manage friendlies. They schedule friendlies (although there's no option I can find to control that) but they won't manage during them. I think some Classic players (especially after season 1) would appreciate speeding through friendlies.

This is in the game but under the instant result guise. There is no difference between pressing instant result in this years version than in pressing continue to skip a friendly in last years game.

Also...

I see the Affiliated Clubs screen but no way to initiate a find for an affiliated club. Is this feature in or out of Classic?

As far as I know you can't choose your own feeder/parent team. In keeping with the rest of FMC this is done entirely by the board who add them and cut them when they see fit.

• 6 months later...
As far as I know you can't choose your own feeder/parent team. In keeping with the rest of FMC this is done entirely by the board who add them and cut them when they see fit.

It would be nice to have an affiliated club to which I can transfer players. Since this is classic mode, to simplify things perhaps even if we can't negotiate with the board for a new one, at least let us have one permanently.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi guys, like others here, I am enjoying this mode too.

However, and I may be in the minority here, I would find it useful to include the game analysis feature. I still like to view passing stats and pitch position when trying to make changes to tactics in game, without them, I can get lost sometimes!

Archived