Sports Interactive Community
Johnnyhugs

FM2013 -Johnnyhugs- Confused Jealousy v1

I have been working on this formation/tactic since the beginning of BETA.

(Tested on full version of the game too )

I post a few formations every other year.

This year, I decided to make a website and post my formations on there since links keep dying on upload websites.

I will be taking special requests and making REAL LIFE formations for the requested teams. There is a wishlist on my webpage, all you have to do is to buy me a little gift to work on your request. It encourages me.

:) Thank you.

Details about the formation and everything will be on there and I will update the website and work on the formation / new formations as much as I can.

I hope you guys enjoy it and I will be happy if I can help you to lead your team to victory.

What it looks like:

2qd3j2t.png

Some screenshot ( SCREENSHOTS ARE FROM THE FULL RELEASE )

mac.png

fixture.png

league.png

sl.png

Enjoy it.

http://johnnyhugsfm2013.webs.com/

Picking your coaches.

http://johnnyhugsfm2013.webs.com/coaches

G`day Johnny, i have used your tactics in the past with great success and am keen to try this new version out.

Going to try it in my Sunderland save :) will post results maybe tomorrow .

I'm trying it out at the moment with Liverpool, after around ten games I am getting mixed results. The formation needs time to gel so I think I will stick it out throughout the rest of the season and see how it goes.

I'm trying it out at the moment with Liverpool, after around ten games I am getting mixed results. The formation needs time to gel so I think I will stick it out throughout the rest of the season and see how it goes.

I tested it with liverpool also and finished first and only lost 2 games in the beta with it. I wish i took some screenshots of it.

but yes, let it gel and see how it goes.

Yeah, tactic wont import in FMC

Load up full FM game then copy each individual player setting in 'tactic creator' settings. Boom. Great success

8 game winning streak using the tactic

now suarez gets 2 yellows for diving and I'm 1-0 down to qpr =[

Load up full FM game then copy each individual player setting in 'tactic creator' settings. Boom. Great success

True for player instructions, not so much for team instructions :(

I did my best to convert, we'll see how that goes.

I give it a try with Feyenoord.

But:

What about OI , MP or shouts?

THanks

I don't use shouts.

For OI, I usually go for the Tackle hard, show onto weaker foot for the people i think that's going to be a problem to me.

For team talks, I usually let my assistant handle it.

I explained it a little in my coaches section on my website. sorry.

There's so many stuff you haven't said.. Pitch size? Training? ...

I use the smallest pitch size. Training is up to you, you can do whatever you want lol.

8 game winning streak using the tactic

now suarez gets 2 yellows for diving and I'm 1-0 down to qpr =[

That's lovely results.

And Hey! Keep your chin up!

Gonna give this a go with my Liverpool side. I really struggle with tactics and i'm getting frustrated. I'll implement it now and keep you posted.

I'll try this Villarreal CF. Pre-season games were pretty good, i'll post my results after 10 official games. Eyvallah kardeş... :)

I just started working on a new formation. Added a wishlist to my webpage so it encourages me to work on tactics and requests more. :)

Can you please upload, either on here or your site, a screenshot of your first XI?

Currently working on Realistic Manchester United formation - Play like Manchester United.

4 games into the league, 4 wins so far.

I am still doing touches here and there, will post it as soon as I am pleased with it and convinced enough that it will do great.

a0kihd.png

My first eleven? How will that help you?

I am managing Galatasary as well and I was interested to see where you place certain individuals as to their attributes.

I am managing Galatasary as well and I was interested to see where you place certain individuals as to their attributes.

Ah I see. I am not in the game atm but I will take a screenshot of my first choices but I switch around a lot.

Depends on how easy I think my opponent is and how busy my schedule is.

At the moment it seems like im in a tailspin with my Blackburn game the last 4 matches have been 2-5,1-6,2-4,1-3 just cant seem to buy a win or a clean sheet.Im 14th in the table with goals scored 87 goals conceeded 94 with 4 games left.

At the moment it seems like im in a tailspin with my Blackburn game the last 4 matches have been 2-5,1-6,2-4,1-3 just cant seem to buy a win or a clean sheet.Im 14th in the table with goals scored 87 goals conceeded 94 with 4 games left.

Sounds like your team would be having a very low morale with those results too... I don't know what your team is like at the moment to be able to help you.

Did you start the league with using my formation? is it gelled?

What roles do you suggest using for each position ex. DC - Central Defender, Ball Playing Defender and Limited Defender I'm only asking because I would like to know what type of player to use for each position. Thanks

no luck over here homie, defensive shambles, similar stuff to raffles, hard to keep clean sheets

qnmjc.jpg

lol that's horrible. I am sorry :|

What roles do you suggest using for each position ex. DC - Central Defender, Ball Playing Defender and Limited Defender I'm only asking because I would like to know what type of player to use for each position. Thanks

You mean the player attributes? it says it all on my page.