FM13 Data Editor

Dear All,

This is probably a very silly question and I'm expecting a backlash of abuse, but I'm going to ask anyway....where is the FM13 data editor?

I have installed the game and all is working well. I have also gone into steam and selected tools etc but the FM13 editor is not listed in the long list of games to install.

Where am I going wrong guys?

Thanks in advance if your able to help me..

Go to Library on Steam, where you see the selection on "Games" select "Tools" and there you will find the FM13 Editor, Download it there and your good to go.[/quote

I only have FM2012 editor and game listed there. No mention of FM13 Editor in the list...this is very very strange!

Do you have the boxed version?

Try:

Have you put the code on the back of your manual into Steam? You need to do this to update:

- Open up Steam

- Go to +ADD A GAME at the bottom-left of the window

- Then select Activate a product on Steam

- Enter your Activation Code found on the back of the manual.

• SI Staff
I too can not find the Editor, downloaded the full game via disc after having the beta and still can not find it. I even uninstalled FM and reinstalled it again and still can not find it

Are you sure that you have upgraded to the full version? On the main menu screen of the game, there should be no text saying "BETA" in the bottom right corner.

If you didn't already, try entering the code on the back of your manual in Steam by following the steps Anti Spiral quoted 2 posts above this one.

• 5 months later...
  • 2 years later...

Hi I have same problem, I bought today fm manager 2014 and I still have old fm managers 2013, 2012 and 2011 but when I open steam and tools and have all the games in list I don't have the older versions, only I find here the fm manager 2014 inside.

Can somebody tell me please how I come on the older editor files in steam?

Archived