*Official* Football Manager 2013 Constructive non-ME Feedback Thread

I don't take any notice when setting up the game. Currently playing with half a star, about 120,000 players loaded. I'd rather have a fuller database of players and wait a few seconds for page changes than have a quick game with a small database. To be honest it really doesn't differ that much, for me.

Yeah I think so ... more fm 2013 is much slower than the FM 212 and without having that, because the game is the same thing, that bothers me!

I could not play the right game speed to be very slow in the passing days

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I create the game as follows

I put as playable (with all divisions available)

Brazil, Argentina, Paraguay, Ecuador, Venezuela, Colombia, Uruguay, Chile, Bolivia, Peru and Mexico

I put as playable (just the first division)

Germany, England, Italy and Spain

I put just see how

Netherlands

Portugal

Qatar

Arab Emirates

China

South Korea

russia

Turkey

France

And put all the South American available giving a total of 55 thousand players, game speed 2 stars (computer speed is 5 stars)

Now the game takes about 15 to almost 1 minute to go from one day to the next (or 2 days max 3) this is absurd! The fm 2012 was much faster and more players I would select, reached 70 000 ... sigames to have to improve this in the next patch for the game is slow or conflicting with various systems for I have seen many people complaining, people with great machines that are not being able to enjoy the best the game!

Poor squad rotation ruins players careers.

It is well known that the AI does not adequately squad rotate, and often signs players to let them rot in the reserves for the entirety of their contract.

Examples I have seen include Javi Garcia, Nastasic and Pantmillion not playing a game during entire MC career (at least the AI didn't buy them)

Man Utd spending 24 million on Gaitan, releasing him after 4 years without a single appearance.

Celtic signing Liam Craig and Murray Davidson from my St. J team for ~800k each, released after 4 years without a single appearance.

This really kills off non-EU players careers in a manner that, although realistic technically, is not truly realistic.

After Nastasic and Pantmillion and Gaitain were released, I tried to sign them for St. J, all initially were unintersted (realistic). A few months later they were (unrealistic), and I agreed terms with all. However, I noticed that none of them had played for their national teams in years (unrealistic), due to lack of club appearances. Nastasic hadn't got a cap since the game began, and Gaitan had only played once. As such they all failed work permits (technically realistic, but not truly realistic given cirucmstances).

Now Pantmillion plays for a 2nd div Romanian team, Nastasic for a mid-table Serbian team, and Gaitain for Rosario.

The new international squad features, such as current form being of greater importance, are great in theory, but coupled with other major game flaws they are destructive

I create the game as follows

I put as playable (with all divisions available)

Brazil, Argentina, Paraguay, Ecuador, Venezuela, Colombia, Uruguay, Chile, Bolivia, Peru and Mexico

I put as playable (just the first division)

Germany, England, Italy and Spain

I put just see how

Netherlands

Portugal

Qatar

Arab Emirates

China

South Korea

russia

Turkey

France

And put all the South American available giving a total of 55 thousand players, game speed 2 stars (computer speed is 5 stars)

Now the game takes about 15 to almost 1 minute to go from one day to the next (or 2 days max 3) this is absurd! The fm 2012 was much faster and more players I would select, reached 70 000 ... sigames to have to improve this in the next patch for the game is slow or conflicting with various systems for I have seen many people complaining, people with great machines that are not being able to enjoy the best the game!

FM13 is more in-depth than FM12, so the calculation that goes on in the background when processing will take longer to do. If you don't have a good computer it will take a while. You have 20+ leagues playable, the calculation that is running for all these is going to take some time. Do you really expect to click continue and move instantly? Be realistic. If you knew what was going on behind the scene with these calculations you'd be amazed it moved in that time.

Can we finally have a fix on international management (yes that again.)

Player reports still don't come up in an convenient place and the sorting in the tactics screen is usually devoid of the position bar etc. Messing with them causes glitches, I think I know why, it's the "last five games" bar that doesn't update causing glitches in the graphics across the board. At least from what I've seen.

I feel the scenario-based event has too much influence on performance of pitch. It makes game going either extremely easy or extremely difficult.

I'm in my 4th season in charge of Dortmund. The first year is very difficult as I expected. Then I won Bundesliga for 2 years in a row easily. I had something like 25 games without losing in my 3rd season. I'm not too surprised with that. Dortmund was a young team with a lot of talent when I first in charged. As time go by, they naturally go stronger.

In this season, my team accidentally lost 2 game in a row. Then I can tell from ME that I run into a "your team will struggle from now on" scenario. No kidding, everything is against me now. Hit the post, supper keeper, opposite had 3 SOT and scored 3, I had 8 sot and scored none, my player clear danger and ball fall to opposite, oppose clear from danger and ball fall for them to counter, my striker had chance to receive a through ball and run into score position but he hold up ball and waiting for opposite to tackle him, or he has a CCC but wasted it by taking a long shoot.

My players came to me and saying "they are concerning team under achieved and question my ability to manage". I encouraged them and acted carefully not to damage their morale. TBH, from view of ME, they are to blame for poor performance. They played like idiot and seem like never played football with each other in ME despite I had only signed 2 players from outside of Dortmund.

I knew how to manage this. It's obvious not my tactic nor ability of my players, since I used a default 4231 and it had worked well for 3 years. I should use team meeting or individual talk to boot their confident and hope the best to come like manager in real life. However, I still feel FM2013 is too artificial to get result. During this slump my striker, Lewandowski, who has high morale and ability to score, suddenly become a idiot. The opposite who had low morale and poor defending record outscored me. It's not joy to play FM2013 under such condition. It make me feel like RDM of this season. The only difference is he got paid millions to go through such pain. And I paid 30 euro for it.

My suggestion to SI? Do not make game so extremely. What happened in real life should be carefully implemented into game. Fm is about to bring us experience of football manager of real life but fm2013 is too artificial this far.

It is well known that the AI does not adequately squad rotate, and often signs players to let them rot in the reserves for the entirety of their contract.

Examples I have seen include Javi Garcia, Nastasic and Pantmillion not playing a game during entire MC career (at least the AI didn't buy them)

Man Utd spending 24 million on Gaitan, releasing him after 4 years without a single appearance.

Celtic signing Liam Craig and Murray Davidson from my St. J team for ~800k each, released after 4 years without a single appearance.

This really kills off non-EU players careers in a manner that, although realistic technically, is not truly realistic.

After Nastasic and Pantmillion and Gaitain were released, I tried to sign them for St. J, all initially were unintersted (realistic). A few months later they were (unrealistic), and I agreed terms with all. However, I noticed that none of them had played for their national teams in years (unrealistic), due to lack of club appearances. Nastasic hadn't got a cap since the game began, and Gaitan had only played once. As such they all failed work permits (technically realistic, but not truly realistic given cirucmstances).

Now Pantmillion plays for a 2nd div Romanian team, Nastasic for a mid-table Serbian team, and Gaitain for Rosario.

The new international squad features, such as current form being of greater importance, are great in theory, but coupled with other major game flaws they are destructive

Agree 100% there.

Summed up perfectly what is my main irritation with the current version of the game. That and the demands for ridiculous wages from fringe/aging players when trying to renew a contract are stopping me going much further than a couple of seasons in.

FM13 is more in-depth than FM12, so the calculation that goes on in the background when processing will take longer to do. If you don't have a good computer it will take a while. You have 20+ leagues playable, the calculation that is running for all these is going to take some time. Do you really expect to click continue and move instantly? Be realistic. If you knew what was going on behind the scene with these calculations you'd be amazed it moved in that time.

Therein lies the question, the FM 2013 had no big improvement over 2012, 3d ta full of bugs, the game is not anything I improve on, for example: no country has added this version on the resource has no great progress and still is slower? Oh not to mention that it is absurd for a game like football manager consume more than 1 gig of ram and 500!

I think it's all a mistake, because I played very well fm 2012, not ruin my computer, and I see people with great computers that are in a situation similar to mine, complaining of slowness! I think Sigames should worry about giving improvements, features to the game that is wonderful, always thinking of a simulator more realistic, adding tools, information and resources to stay versus putting useless things like, challenges, and fiddling with the interface of the game! Fm is tradiconal just have to move on the issue of football and not a thinking game pure and simple

I'm all for the return of the old interface of fms ...

I think the game is very polluted and in need of improvements to process faster, is unplayable, giving anger a 3d estva lot of fun and a time that is lost to passing of days, I think if it continues will lose many players because nobody want to play a game slow and fraught with problems, as far the company, and have always been more passionate about the game I do not see evolution in order to give more grace and adjust the game according to reality, soon via the fm ta heavier a Fifa or Pes, this being totally unrealistic!

Leon... I wish you would say something different for once.... FM13 is a bigger game than FM13 in terms of processes required as modules have been added since fm12...

It will CLEARLY be slower than FM12.. not sure how many times this can be explained to you.

FM will, and probably already IS heavier than fifa or pes in terms of processing and RAM usage... the sheer amount of data being processed is going to be vastly more than those games... which incidentally, I have NO idea why you are using as a comparison.

The only thing unrealistic is your belief that FM13 should be exactly the same as FM12 in terms of processing.

Leon... I wish you would say something different for once.... FM13 is a bigger game than FM13 in terms of processes required as modules have been added since fm12...

It will CLEARLY be slower than FM12.. not sure how many times this can be explained to you.

FM will, and probably already IS heavier than fifa or pes in terms of processing and RAM usage... the sheer amount of data being processed is going to be vastly more than those games... which incidentally, I have NO idea why you are using as a comparison.

The only thing unrealistic is your belief that FM13 should be exactly the same as FM12 in terms of processing.

Well one thing and be a little slower, it is another thing to be a lot slower ... The game is not for nothing that I improve on ... this is ridiculous, the advancement of the game in relation to 2012 is virtually nothing, at least that I have read and seen all the videos of news from FM 2013 indentifiquei not no big change for such slowness. More ok, I understand what you said, now what u like to know is how to play fm 2013 I played the 2013, which would be a good computer? Why do I see great machines running game badly

Unless there is a conflict with the system, which I think is quite possible and would help because my computer is far from ruin to the game.

I like many people bought the game even before the launch, we have every right to complain about something that is very nasty ... Of course the game I improve on some things, but I think the balance of it is very negative, I feel is hampered by buying a game that is running with no problems and obvious resources to version

I like many people bought the game even before the launch, we have every right to complain about something that is very nasty ... Of course the game I improve on some things, but I think the balance of it is very negative, I feel is hampered by buying a game that is running with no problems and obvious resources to version

Okay, you've now said that over thirty times, once more and you get an infraction.

news on the patch? i think maybe si may know a more accurate date that "probably before christmas" since we´re 10 days to it. i really just want to enjoy my game but i need to see problems like, injures, lack oh head goals, lack of freeckick goals, defense just let the ball passing by the side without any effort to catch the ball, stupid kicks from the keeper, lack o long range goals, and the still annoyance of winger trying to score with no angle instead of passing the ball solved.

why is it we can only moan about players being called up by a nation, why cant we praise a player thats being called up to give them a boost!

Or say something like 'ross backley should be playing for england'. Adds some realism and other managers should be doing the same to either boost a player in there squad if they get called up or have a massive morale drop if the national team manager says they arent ready or good enough.:applause:

I'm in my 4th season in charge of Dortmund. The first year is very difficult as I expected. Then I won Bundesliga for 2 years in a row easily. I had something like 25 games without losing in my 3rd season. I'm not too surprised with that. Dortmund was a young team with a lot of talent when I first in charged. As time go by, they naturally go stronger.

In this season, my team accidentally lost 2 game in a row. Then I can tell from ME that I run into a "your team will struggle from now on" scenario.

My suggestion to SI? Do not make game so extremely. What happened in real life should be carefully implemented into game. Fm is about to bring us experience of football manager of real life but fm2013 is too artificial this far.

You do realise that having won two league titles in a row in real life (one of which included a long unbeaten run), Dortmund have struggled quite a bit with their league form this season.

On that basis, I'd argue that what is happening in real life is being perfectly implemented in-game.

Did you ever question the game's realism when you completed your 25th game unbeaten?

You do realise that having won two league titles in a row in real life (one of which included a long unbeaten run), Dortmund have struggled quite a bit with their league form this season.

On that basis, I'd argue that what is happening in real life is being perfectly implemented in-game.

Did you ever question the game's realism when you completed your 25th game unbeaten?

I think people only question the game when they lose then the game is broken, when they go unbeaten for 20 seasons the game is working perfectly. I like the game for the first few seasons when the AI is more of a challenge, when you get 6+ seasons in and the AI is still playing the stars from yesteryear that's when it becomes dull.

There is an update on what's been looked at Nobita, but no word when.. the official line from PaulC is that he's hoping it will be before Christmas.... it's whenever the testing is done to a satisfactory level for them to release...

this patch will fix ME or so other things too? It is very good to know that patch comes soon: D

I got some issues to address regarding FM13.

Lets start with the fact over 80% of all goals i let in is due from Crosses/corners. I rarely let in goals via the center. Why?

Seems SI Games solved the old ME in FM12 with replacing the goal bugs there, with a new bug from crosses and corners.

Why on earth would we, the players of this game, enjoy having these goal bugs??? First you had a nice looking corner bug and a "through the middle" passing bug in FM12, fixing those bugs by replacing them with a new set of goal bugs? I hardly think anyone like your work guys. This crossing bug is starting to tear on my nerves.

Thats the biggest ennoying thing about the ME. Please, do let others know if you have the similar problem.

Oh and yeah, i also score almost all my goals from crosses. Seems you cant defend against crosses. Sure they might have 12-15 in crosses but when my defenders got

like 19-20 in heading and jumping and my opposition got bellow 15 in both jumping and heading, i would expect my defenders to win the duell. But no, allways, and i mean ALLWAYS the opposition runs down my defender and heading the ball in the nett. Ever freaking time.

Next issue. How the AI rotate the squad. After reading through this thread, i can see its been mentioned allot of times. So ill just let you know its bugging me to.

Okey, so the fact you can be outplayed by weaker teams. And this i find very ennoying. If i play with Man Utd, i can face Millwall in league cup, and get outplayed. How on earth is that possible? Theyr passing style reminds me of Barcelona style. Which, should not be happening since theyr starting 11 got an overall bellow 12 in passing.

So how are a player with 8 i passing able to do a quick 2 touch pass of 30 yard to fall down on strikers feet? When seeing goals like this from a low bottom championship team really weakens SI Games reputation. Seriusly, you really pulled yourself down the S*** with FM13. The realistic atmosphere is long gone now. Nothing seems logic anymore.

Okey, and last thing. WHY do you not explaine how each touch line shouts works?!??! Sure, i can wait for the "Hints & Tips" while the game loads to read how they work.

But comon guys, some of them are not doing what they say they are suppose to do. Take the "push higher up", hehe its not even showing a little hint of success, in fact im unsure if it works at all. I have tried it with a number of different tactics, and no effect. Maybe make a guidline book or something on what each shouts do?

Hell, even throw in a freaking guidline on how to use them in an exemple. Everything on FM, seems like its all randomly luck. If i wanna play throught the flanks and do lots of crosses, my players keep playing in the middle?!?!? Comon, ive tried rigid, fluid every tweaking you can think of. Even had players that wants to play wide, still cut inside. Even when i have them to hug the thouchline.

So, thats the ennoying shouts. Now, last thing. Opposition instructions. Comon, now i really wanna know. Do they work at all??!? Seems also like just gambling to use them. Should i keep using them, or just let them be? Also, Closing down in the opposition, is it the same as the one in the tactic instructions? tackling, normal easy or hard. Is this the place where you decide what sort of tackling you like to do? Because in the tactic instructions you only got to pick between More aggressive or More Cautious.

Ive tried with teams like Barcelona, Man Utd, Arsenal, Juventus, Liverpool and Real Madrid to test all this out. And the same bugs (if you can call them that) seems

to dictate the game.

Someone els have the same problems as me?

I got some issues to address regarding FM13.

Lets start with the fact over 80% of all goals i let in is due from Crosses/corners. I rarely let in goals via the center. Why?

Seems SI Games solved the old ME in FM12 with replacing the goal bugs there, with a new bug from crosses and corners.

Why on earth would we, the players of this game, enjoy having these goal bugs??? First you had a nice looking corner bug and a "through the middle" passing bug in FM12, fixing those bugs by replacing them with a new set of goal bugs? I hardly think anyone like your work guys. This crossing bug is starting to tear on my nerves.

Thats the biggest ennoying thing about the ME. Please, do let others know if you have the similar problem.

Oh and yeah, i also score almost all my goals from crosses. Seems you cant defend against crosses. Sure they might have 12-15 in crosses but when my defenders got

like 19-20 in heading and jumping and my opposition got bellow 15 in both jumping and heading, i would expect my defenders to win the duell. But no, allways, and i mean ALLWAYS the opposition runs down my defender and heading the ball in the nett. Ever freaking time.

Next issue. How the AI rotate the squad. After reading through this thread, i can see its been mentioned allot of times. So ill just let you know its bugging me to.

Okey, so the fact you can be outplayed by weaker teams. And this i find very ennoying. If i play with Man Utd, i can face Millwall in league cup, and get outplayed. How on earth is that possible? Theyr passing style reminds me of Barcelona style. Which, should not be happening since theyr starting 11 got an overall bellow 12 in passing.

So how are a player with 8 i passing able to do a quick 2 touch pass of 30 yard to fall down on strikers feet? When seeing goals like this from a low bottom championship team really weakens SI Games reputation. Seriusly, you really pulled yourself down the S*** with FM13. The realistic atmosphere is long gone now. Nothing seems logic anymore.

Okey, and last thing. WHY do you not explaine how each touch line shouts works?!??! Sure, i can wait for the "Hints & Tips" while the game loads to read how they work.

But comon guys, some of them are not doing what they say they are suppose to do. Take the "push higher up", hehe its not even showing a little hint of success, in fact im unsure if it works at all. I have tried it with a number of different tactics, and no effect. Maybe make a guidline book or something on what each shouts do?

Hell, even throw in a freaking guidline on how to use them in an exemple. Everything on FM, seems like its all randomly luck. If i wanna play throught the flanks and do lots of crosses, my players keep playing in the middle?!?!? Comon, ive tried rigid, fluid every tweaking you can think of. Even had players that wants to play wide, still cut inside. Even when i have them to hug the thouchline.

So, thats the ennoying shouts. Now, last thing. Opposition instructions. Comon, now i really wanna know. Do they work at all??!? Seems also like just gambling to use them. Should i keep using them, or just let them be? Also, Closing down in the opposition, is it the same as the one in the tactic instructions? tackling, normal easy or hard. Is this the place where you decide what sort of tackling you like to do? Because in the tactic instructions you only got to pick between More aggressive or More Cautious.

Ive tried with teams like Barcelona, Man Utd, Arsenal, Juventus, Liverpool and Real Madrid to test all this out. And the same bugs (if you can call them that) seems

to dictate the game.

Someone els have the same problems as me?

Post number 2 in this thread might be of interest to you. http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/335135-Mr-Hough-s-Shout-Combo-It-s-The-Future-Thread

I just signed a 31 year old David Silva for my St. Johnstone team that aren't even in Europe this season and have never played Champions leage. He is pish poor, and the fact he signed for saints is also pish poor. He was out for 8 months with cruciate ligament damage 2 years ago in the game

BUT - can anyone give me some examples of players who were truly world class, until injuries knocked them down in such a manner? I am sure they are out there IRL and knowing of them would restore my faith slightly

I know people giving me answers wouldn't strictly be FM feedback, so maybe just 1 or 2!

I just signed a 31 year old David Silva for my St. Johnstone team that aren't even in Europe this season and have never played Champions leage. He is pish poor, and the fact he signed for saints is also pish poor.

BUT - can anyone give me some examples of players who were truly world class, until injuries knocked them down in such a manner? I am sure they are out there IRL and knowing of them would restore my faith slightly

I know people giving me answers wouldn't strictly be FM feedback, so maybe just 1 or 2!

Adriano, the Brazilian striker.

I'm getting really tired of the state of transfer negotiations in the game. Time and time again I'm bidding many, many times the "value" of the player and getting flat rejection. For instance, I just tried to sign a teenage player currently in an under 19s squad, getting paid £45pw and valued at £160k. I got up to an offer of £7m (not that I would have paid it) and still wasn't even offered a negotiated option. This happens even with players designated as "decent" or "rotation", and even small clubs that could never turn down this kind of money refuse to even negotiate. It turns what used to be one of the more pleasurable aspects of the game into an utter chore. It seems to me there is something wrong with either the way public player values are calculated or with the way AI clubs do business.

It seems to me there is something wrong with either the way public player values are calculated or with the way AI clubs do business.
It is not something wrong, in the sense that it is very deliberate. there are plenty of threads out there in which it is debated in great detail, including SI input (remember when that used to happen before the great unwashed scared them all away?) If I recall one such thread was called 'unrealistic transfer values' or 'unrealistic player values' or something like that. Search it

P.s. I'm not lecturing you with the mention of the other threads, indeed I could probably search for a 'injuries cause too much damage' thread and find what I asked for in the above post. I'm just trying to direct you to discussion of your topic that people will probably be unwilling to go through all over again here

I couldn't give a flying ..hoot... about the ME. It isn't perfect but it is fine.

If the AI don't stop buying players and never playing or selling them, then I am going to.... get annoyed and post angrily on meaningless internet forums.

Man City are the main offenders but they all do it.

I know some may cite Scott Sinclair IRL as a weakness in my complaint, but he features from time to time, and if that ceases to be the case then he wont be at city in 4 years time, unlike in-game

If you read my post carefully, you would find I'm saying

I feel the scenario-based event has too much influence on performance of pitch. It makes game going either extremely easy or extremely difficult.
So, yes I did complain about 25 game unbeaten.

I'm not arguing such scenario never happen in real life. I'm arguing some of dramatic scenario in real life had been poorly implemented in FM2013. In real life Dortmund is one of only three teams that got 10 points in CL group stage and can't qualify into final16. In my 4th season, it happened. Klopp is the only man in 50 years of Bundesliga history who won 2 Bundesliga in a row at age under 50. It happened in my game, too. I don't remember last time a team had 25 games unbeaten and won Bundesliga around week 30. It happened in my game as well.

You are so wrong to think I'm just complaining about losing. I am one of those who never reload game to get result. I try to manage it. This approach also make me have a strong felling about this scenario influenced FM2013 gmeplay. Lacking variety of scenario is something SI should address in next patch.

I couldn't give a flying ..hoot... about the ME. It isn't perfect but it is fine.

If the AI don't stop buying players and never playing or selling them, then I am going to.... get annoyed and post angrily on meaningless internet forums.

Man City are the main offenders but they all do it.

I know some may cite Scott Sinclair IRL as a weakness in my complaint, but he features from time to time, and if that ceases to be the case then he wont be at city in 4 years time, unlike in-game

I'm with you on this, drives me mad.

You think it perfectly implemented

I've never once said the game is 'perfect'. I just don't understand your complaint here. You've admitted that what happens in your game fairly accurately resembles what happens in real life. So, what's the issue?

I'm still playing FM2012 and had the exact same thing happen to me.

One season I win the league with Austria Wien playing great football, the next season we suffer a narrow defeat to Liverpool in the Champions League qualifiers and suddenly everything goes to pieces. I went on a run of 10 games without a win and ended up sitting one from bottom with the same players that won the league just a few months before. I resigned and moved to Hibs, where I went another 10 games without a single win. Resigned again and moved to AA Gent. They had a poor team but I managed to lead them to a decent 5th place finish. Over the summer I improve the squad as much as I can and get sacked after 12 games with a record of W4 D4 L4, not exactly terrible for a team expected to finish in the top half.

I then signed for Besiktas and now I've gone 10 games without losing. You will read plenty of stories like this in the career threads. It's not always an uninterrupted romp to glory and the reasons why aren't always that clear. I don't know what the exact mechanic in FM is but I just put it down to having lost the dressing room. It can be incredibly frustrating when you've built a good team and you were going places, but recognizing when you've lost the dressing room and knowing when to move on is probably part of what makes a succesful manager.

In any event, right or wrong, this isn't new to FM2013.

Last season my BSS team was doing really well, top half (unexpected) first round of the FA Cup, still in all other cups. Good morale, tactics mostly working. Then we lost 14 in a row in all competitions, went out of all cups and were in a relegation dogfight. Of course, that was in real life.

Last season my BSS team was doing really well, top half (unexpected) first round of the FA Cup, still in all other cups. Good morale, tactics mostly working. Then we lost 14 in a row in all competitions, went out of all cups and were in a relegation dogfight. Of course, that was in real life.

Did you post about it in the bugs forum? Clearly the real life match engine is flawed. I think we should be told when God's next patch is out. Real life is just completely broken right now. I refuse to even get out of bed until this is fixed!!!!????!!!! :mad:

So many own goals. Christ.
Valid point but wrong thread. There is a thread specifically for ME feedback, this one seems to be the make pointless personal statements about other users thread. I'm sure SI will do something that will reduce the slide-tackle own goals in the upcoming patch, check the patch progress update for details

Archived